• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

People who have no faith

I do believe that people should believe whatever they want though,

Scriptures say that that is a hateful way of thinking.

Imagine if our best minds had not corrected poor thinking.

We would still be living in trees and caves.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Would you not correct foolish thinking in your children?

If so, try loving your neighbor as well, and correct his foolish thinking.

Regards
DL

Most of the homophobia in the world comes from organised religions and their followers. Likewise those same religions are highly misogynistic too - have you not read their holy books? Spoiler alert, the bible is not very feminist.

I agree.

The issue was fighting that poor evil thinking by engaging the homophobes and misogynous in debates to show them that to discriminate without a just cause is evil..

Regards
DL

Scriptures say that that is a hateful way of thinking.

Imagine if our best minds had not corrected poor thinking.

We would still be living in trees and caves.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Would you not correct foolish thinking in your children?

If so, try loving your neighbor as well, and correct his foolish thinking.

Regards
DL

I don’t believe in scriptures so it does not apply to me.

The only foolish thing is correcting anyone but yourself.

This is going to be a long discussion

Endless, in fact, which is why I don't try to engage anymore. Would be nice if it was possible to talk about anything in here without the angry one-man peanut gallery drowning out all else.

Get a life.

LOL

Once again, you've made this thread all about you.

I don’t believe in scriptures so it does not apply to me.

The only foolish thing is correcting anyone but yourself.

So you would not correct your children from thinking or doing self-destroying or harmful things.

What a garbage parent you are.

Regards
DL

So you would not correct your children from thinking or doing self-destroying or harmful things.

Regards
DL

This is a disgusting comment from you and now you have an official infraction. I will not tolerate egregious abuse of members. Cut this shit out, grow up, and stop twisting everything into your toxic narrative.

Regards
DL

If you ever have children yourself, you'll find it is not as easy as you think. We are all 'garbage parents' and you will be no different - despite the garbage you spew on here...

This is a disgusting comment from you and now you have an official infraction. I will not tolerate egregious abuse of members. Cut this shit out, grow up, and stop twisting everything into your toxic narrative.

My view was confirmed by the poster.

You cannot stop me from speaking my mind and the truth unless you ban me.

Regards
DL

If you ever have children yourself, you'll find it is not as easy as you think. We are all 'garbage parents' and you will be no different - despite the garbage you spew on here...

I have 4 adult children that are quite good thanks.

We all hurt our children in some way. It seems my bit of harm was not enough to ruin them or have them resent the corrections I gave them over time.

Regards
DL

Unless it is a fatal or harmful mistake.

Only the really stupid cannot learn from the mistakes of others.

You must have been abused as a child.

Regards
DL
You really are quite laughable. I was in no way abused as a child, I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I would obviously not let my son do something that was harmful or fatal, that should be obvious to someone who claims to also be a parent.

We all need to be able to learn from our own mistakes, I have and always will support and guide my son but sometimes the best lesson is to let him learn it the hard way.

Considering your attitude and behaviour, you’ve clearly not learned from the mistakes of others. Quite ironic.

🤔This worries me.now bcoz of some drug induced hallucination/experience your going to propagate more of this stuff.its not exactly known for its positive effects on society.
Proper education on Islam. I use to also be like everybody else in the western world fed the media driven but im a seeker of truth. Im pretty sure any mosque would happily sit down with you and talk you through the quran and all your questions and precived misinformation you have. A bunch of inbreds out in the desert of afgan who never read the quran in their life while blowing themselves they are not Muslims.

Though i dont subscribe to the saudi / sunni /shia view either i can see the purity of the original message as left behind in the quran and its scientific truths. Saldy the 19th century saudis took over and more turned their country into something that is not very Islamic anymore.

Proper education on Islam. I use to also be like everybody else in the western world fed the media driven but im a seeker of truth. Im pretty sure any mosque would happily sit down with you and talk you through the quran and all your questions and precived misinformation you have. A bunch of inbreds out in the desert of afgan who never read the quran in their life while blowing themselves they are not Muslims.

Though i dont subscribe to the saudi / sunni /shia view either i can see the purity of the original message as left behind in the quran and its scientific truths. Saldy the 19th century saudis took over and more turned their country into something that is not very Islamic anymore.

What I can't understand is that having been 'enlightened' by the use of LSD, why you would chose to subscribe to yet another fake religion. It doesn't make sense mate ...

What I can't understand is that having been 'enlightened' by the use of LSD, why you would chose to subscribe to yet another fake religion. It doesn't make sense mate ...
I think at one point in our lives we figure out what truly brings us inner peace. I have followed Christianity, buddhism, Hinduism. But my experinces on DMT And LSD have always shown me that god is one. The more i learnt about Islam and its scientific proofs the more i couldn't deny it anymore. It was the monotheistism strict oneness of god which convinced me along with Muhammad somehow knowing things in the 600 a.d that would be later proven by science e.g big bang theory etc.

Islam roots are the same as Christianity expect they dont make jesus god or worship anything other than the oneness of god.

I think at one point in our lives we figure out what truly brings us inner peace. I have followed Christianity, buddhism, Hinduism. But my experinces on DMT And LSD have always shown me that god is one. The more i learnt about Islam and its scientific proofs the more i couldn't deny it anymore. It was the monotheistism strict oneness of god which convinced me along with Muhammad somehow knowing things in the 600 a.d that would be later proven by science e.g big bang theory etc.

Islam roots are the same as Christianity expect they dont make jesus god or worship anything other than the oneness of god.

That's fine mate. But why follow the teachings of others? Hallucinogenics allow you to forge your own path...

Once u use the word truth in the same sentence as Islam u lose all credibility.it was a drug induced hallucination.something that never was.it was a misfiring of neurotransmitters caused by a chemical you put there with the exact intention of seeing shit that ain't real.