• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meningitis is scary shit. A kid I knew in 5th grade's mom died from it, over the weekend she was fine, got sick, and died. We heard about it on Monday. Seems like there was a wave of cases, and all of a sudden everyone was getting the vaccine. I remember getting it in high school sometime.

vaccine lasts for 5 years so i thought i may aswell just get it to be safe. Last time i got a vaccine was when i was in middle school.

Multiple toilets are always an excellent luxury to have
They're almost a necessity; what if you and your (hypothetical) spouse both got food poisoning at the same time and had to shit/vomit simultaneously?

Yeah I worry about this stuff -_-

Just got a meningococcal vaccine
Huh. My university wouldn't allow me to enroll in classes back in college if I didn't show proof of vaccinations first, meningitis being one of many.

Going to try see how a true replica ripoff from the same factories in china are for adidas yeezys. so far all my research shows that sometimes they even come out better than the retail products. Still a bit costly but paid with bitcoin. If they are on the same level with the boost tech i will be very happy. When i tried a mates yeezy years ago they were one of the most fucking god dam comfortable shoe i ever put my foot in. So hoping it will be good its just a shame they always limited edition i would of picked a retail pair a long time ago but ay even retail pairs in NZ are rare as fuck unless imported from america.

Though getting a shoe that sells for $700-1000 on the street here will be fucking nice if it turns out be greenlight quality check.
No offense but those shoes are UUUUGGGLYYYYY. But I'll be damned if they aren't pussy magnets for low IQ broads. My friend bought a pair used for $100 and he said when he wears them out to clubs and shit woman are always asking about them or whatever. I just looked at the shoes and I was like... really? He was like, "They're ugly but whatever floats girls boats man!"

Just got my gram of aMT, 5 blotters 1p-LSD im very happy camper right now. Really looking forward to taking some of that aMT when im off this weekend its gonna be great such a quality drug. May just take it on its own this time and wait on the combo with the Acid a little longer let my psych tolerance keep dropping. That's enough aMT to keep me busy for awhile too like the rest of the year if im smart about it and go like once a month or something. I have to go and pick up new 5ml oral syringe cuz I always plug that stuff, will probably go for 75mgs im thinking. The next things to cross of the list will be DPT and 5-MeO-DMT, which im more apprehensive about mainly because of the effects it has on blood pressure. But I figure if I could survive the Coke binges that certainly wont be an issue...

Last edited:
Haven't spoke of this yet cus I didnt wanna jynx it but about a week ago now I met this woman from NYC and we really hit it off, we have been texting pretty much all the time when im not at work and have grown quite fond of eachother. She is just my type also 5"2 BBW with dark curly hair, Italian chick. We just made plans to potential start seeing eachother like me taling the train up there sometimes or her driving down here to my apartment. It's going vwry well and I cant fuck this up so im done with the Dope/Coke like or realz. Im gonna just trip or roll once per week I haven't even mentioned drug use to her and I dont plan on it till after she falls for me. I want some pussy so bad and I bed its gonna be great too she is like 8 years younger so not real far off and has a good career up there. Who knows if things work out in the end I may move back to Brooklyn again, I do miss it there.

They're almost a necessity; what if you and your (hypothetical) spouse both got food poisoning at the same time and had to shit/vomit simultaneously?

Yeah I worry about this stuff -_-

Huh. My university wouldn't allow me to enroll in classes back in college if I didn't show proof of vaccinations first, meningitis being one of many.

No offense but those shoes are UUUUGGGLYYYYY. But I'll be damned if they aren't pussy magnets for low IQ broads. My friend bought a pair used for $100 and he said when he wears them out to clubs and shit woman are always asking about them or whatever. I just looked at the shoes and I was like... really? He was like, "They're ugly but whatever floats girls boats man!"
They don't do that here. Infact people are lucky to get vaccinated ever again once they leave school. Plus the cost of the vaccines is quite expensive once you are a adult.

What type of yeezys are you thinking of some of them are ugly. But im going to get the 350 v2 boosts which imo are some of the best looking shoes and the most comfy the boost tech is insane whats more insane is the Chinese factories ripping all off the tech 1:1 aswell. A used pair for $100 sounds like a low end yeezy not sure what kind but def not the limited editions one never made again which street prices can be over $1000 usd.

Though im just only to wear them for myself and compare to how they feel compared to my retail jordans which under a year the fabric split open from use. If a replica factory somehow gives me a more comfy and higher quality made same shoe then i will be very stoked and get more.

I would laugh though if china has gotten to the point where fake products now exceed legit products in quality due to the demand from the market.

I got some replica Jordan 1s from China. They aren’t quite as comfortable as the real ones but they look super fresh

all my muscles ache from this vaccine. I hope it goes away today.

I was pretty stressed when i went to sleep but woke up feeling better just so much things to do. This fucking heat pump/aircon system though makes a god awful fucking noise whens it off alot of the time epically at night like a constant sound of water or gas. I need to talk to the building manager and get them to a techincan in but i assume nothing will happen. There is no way it should be making noises like this randomly for a inside unit. Plus sometimes its like super fucking loud makes it hard to sleep. though i am getting more accustomed to fuck all sleep like 5 hours a night.

In hindsight i should of not taken such heavy doses of lsd so often. Looking at this white wall just now felt like i could see into endless depth and layers of visuals in it. Man people must of been fried as fuck after the 60's.

Nice, COVID-proof is a good thing! I'm COVID-proof, but from actually getting it.

we ordered 8 million doses of pzfier and just using pzifer all everybody now so by end of year hopefully i get a covid vaccine. Glad they have decided not to pass that shit bullshit oxford vaccine through our regulators.

Wow i just realized baracadi 151 has been discontinued for years now. Now it makes sense the last time i drunk it in 2016 i almost fucking died was mixing it with pinapple juice and malibu like the rapper group tech n9ne. But idk why they quit making it it was pretty fucking solid drink lead to many crazy nights pretty much every time i drank it i would be in a coma before midnight but the few hours of been mega drunk was always from the bits i can remember fucking fun.

I kind of believe in the quantum suicide theory i swear with some of those nights i must of died in parallels timelines and woke up in ones where i carried on because i don't know it was physically possible for a human being to carry on without even going to the hospital. Though stimulants part of the reason i did not probably die.

Going to take ritalin tomorrow and try write out 3000-4000 words. If i get it all done i will be alot less stressed.

What type of yeezys are you thinking of some of them are ugly.
Idk I'm not really a shoe aficionado, I just thought they looked like generic wide-footed adidas.

Hungover today without the hangover. I guess that's how I'd describe caffeine WDs.

mixing it with pinapple juice and malibu like the rapper group tech n9ne
Caribou Lou baby lol I was literally at a friend's house gathering last night listening to tech n9ne.

I'm glad we can still buy 95% ethanol in my state, another reason among many helping me know I'll never live in Cali-fucked-a. It's so useful for extractions and solutions.

Last edited:
You know, in NC, up until the pandemic you could buy 95% Everclear, but then Everclear was off the shelves for like 6 months because everyone wanted it for hand sanitizer, and when it came back, now it's 75%.

You know, in NC, up until the pandemic you could buy 95% Everclear, but then Everclear was off the shelves for like 6 months because everyone wanted it for hand sanitizer, and when it came back, now it's 75%.
Another one bites the dust :( maybe it's just temporary? I could/can still get 95% easy, it's always stocked at the store by me when I look.

I dunno, I haven't been to he liquor store in like 4 months or so.

It makes no sense to allow 75% but not 95%, honestly. I guess I can see not allowing above, like, 40%, but 75% isn't that much different from 95%, except for making extractions and such in some cases. And even then, actually, 75% is more ideal in some cases, as many herbs that one might extract will nd up more full-spectrum using water and alcohol together. Though of course it's better to be able to choose to add some distilled water, than be forced to have 25% water.

Everclear is dangerous stuff they used to make jello shots out of it at parties around here. It was so easy to take to many and blackout it happened to me on a few occasion. One time in particular my cousin brought me to this Party and this girl that was hosting continues to push them on me till I just dont remember anything but coming to at 4am sitting on her leather Couch fucking pissed my pants how embaressing. I went and woke up my cousin that was in her roomates bed cuddled up with the chick and was like we gotta go right now dude. Was actually the last time that ever happened to me when I was in my early 20's and was alcoholic id have...accident. thank god I grew out of that nonsense very hard to explain that to people but as you see me refrencing it here I dont have much shame...I bet its happened to others as well, lol 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.