• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think I’m going to go back on Seroquel and Abilify today and worry about getting off them later. I think it’s the way I can short out this epic three month manicly hypersexual bi-polar episode that’s stopped running on it’s own steam and now seems be fuelled primarily by meth and 100 ug daily ‘micro-doses’ of LSD.

I just can’t get a grip yet also can’t seem to either go psychotic and stop worrying so much or get the blessed relief of my entire body finally shutting down from total exhaustion.

I’m prepared to live with a couple of months no good trips - since I’ve been completely tolerant now for weeks anyway.

I've been there with mania at times and didn't sleep for 9 days whatsoever when I was off Lamictal which is why I will most likely stay on that drug for the rest of my life, I'm thinking about having my dose raised to 200mgs a day also to try and help me with what I am dealing with now with the taper. It really helps me to rest more for whatever reason, I will always swear by that medicine.

I've been there with psychedelics also sometimes dosing like four days of the week or going on binges with DOx where I take them pretty much everyday for awhile and completely trash my tolerance to psychs. It was actually good that I stopped tripping when I did for awhile cuz I didn't even get visuals anymore really like I could Vape around 50mgs of DMT and just get swirly for ten mins and nowhere close to breakthru. I would consume like 50mgs of 4-AcO-DMT orally and then eat some acid or a Mescaline analog, and yeah I'd be tripping but it was primarily a body high and mild sorta mental trip which is bonkers.

I've done that to me twice in my life and I noticed that once I took off for like 6 months to a year when I go back to tripping it's like starting with a clean slate. Can't even tell you how much psychedelics I have consumed in my life it's just banana's I have had stashes of like 9-10 grams of 4-AcO-DMT that I just snorted away from doing like 100mgs a day sometimes mixed with Dissociatives.

My relationship with these drugs became unhealthy at points and it's why when I begin tripping again I should truly keep it only to bi-weekly and if I do that I can make the new collection I build last the rest of my life. And if I don't use Dissos or Benzos whatsoever it will stop me from binging them cuz those two classes of drugs ALWAYS set off my binges that would sometimes last for weeks. I'm sure you guys who have been around PD know the type of swirlyness I got myself into over the years.

Thread is well past 250 pages and thus a new iteration has been created for 2022.
New Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.