• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

leave me alone

don't post irrelevant things man, we're just trying to stay on topic and Cali isn't Jersey. Not trying to be rude, just trying to follow the rules.

I recently talked to my friend who I hadn't talked to in a while. He grew up in Jersey in Hoboken. He said Hoboken was the nice part of Jersey but that Jersey was definitely a crazy place. He talked about how its a hub for coke and heroin in the U.S. and how whats been said on here is definitely true. I just thought that was hilarious cause he's the first person I've ever met/talked to/befriended thats from Jersey. He hasn't lived there in a while but definitely got to be old enough to understand how shit works.

I'd like to see someone tell me how NJ sucks when no matter where you are, you're not very far from both NYC and Philly, the shore, lakes, mountains, rural and urban areas. If you live in Northern NJ, all those things are never more than 2 hours away from all of these things. South jersey might as well be PA and nobody here best say they're from Central NJ because it doesn't exist lol.

i didnt read all 11 pages but the way i always felt was its not bout where u from its bout how u come

if u a real person and treat people right then i got no problem with u no matter where u from

Hoboken = $

Full of rich snobby kids that are driving 50k cars and paying as much in rent $1,500 for a one bedroom studio apartment, you gotta have deep pockets to live in that part of New Jersey. It is a mad nice area, and it has a pretty popping bar hopping crowd full hipsters

1500 for a studio? Damn that's getting up there with some ritzy Boston areas. That shit makes no fucking sense to me. What kinda person would pay that for a crappy studio if you could no doubt get a decent 1br somewhere else. Just to say that you live there?

1500 for a studio? Damn that's getting up there with some ritzy Boston areas. That shit makes no fucking sense to me. What kinda person would pay that for a crappy studio if you could no doubt get a decent 1br somewhere else. Just to say that you live there?

It's the area full of young people, and a popping night life well known for all the bar hopping among the college age peeps... It is a train hop away from NYC, clean city, its a pretty pooping area with tons of people around.... It just gives me that Village vibe that NYC has... Same vibe as NYC and you don't have to live in Closet and pay 1500 you actually get some moving around space...Lots of people from NYC live in Hoboken and go to NYC for work or school... From NJ standards its way over priced, but for people that pay mad money for closet in NYC it is a huge difference

Oh... haha no offense man. Didn't realise you were one of the crazy fucks paying that.

NSFW:
foot-in-mouth.gif

I live in Jersey City, i am not one of those crazy fucks paying that rent in my area for studio apartment is like 500-600/month.... I can not afford to live in that area what so ever, but i do go bar hopping in that area chasing some tail, that is about it

^ Dude, click the edit button instead of making 5 posts in a row. Also click the quote button on the posts you are replying to because it's impossible to tell what posts you are referring to without them being quoted.

so did them post get edited out or were yall commentting on posts from a year ago?

^ I may have edited those out yesterday, but I re-approved them.

You know I feel everyone thinks the grass is always greener on the other side. I moved to Northern NJ about 6 years ago from Southern CA. I always thought it sucked here, However I moved back west to CO for almost a year. I must say I Like NJ now, just took me some time to realize it. I like the fact I can go to NYC in 20 Mins (depending on traffic) OK the weed compared to CO or Ca does pretty much suck here (thank god for fed ex) However overall there is so much here, great museums, good public transportation (although I drive everywhere) People are cool. And the D (heroin) is the best in the world! I only do D every now and then, i just did a bag of Lexus and its banging!! There are a lot more jobs here as well and pdocs are a real problem in Colorado. I get my Dex and Xanax no problem. I must say I Like NJ. I miss the waves in CA and other things. But this is home to me now. Its strange it took me moving to CO for almost a year to realize I like NJ probably more then any place I have lived although I was legally working in the MMJ (medical Marijuana) Field in CO my drug of choice so I thought it would be great. I missed the fucking traffic, the insanity. It took moving there to make me realize that this is home!!! You know if you dont like it you can pack up and move thats what I did and i came back pretty fucking quick.

Yep I feel you. I live in CT and I hate it here, but when I've moved away I always came right back pretty quickly.

Yep I feel you. I live in CT and I hate it here, but when I've moved away I always came right back pretty quickly.

I felt the same way. I use to hate connecticut when I use to live in torrington the place I was born... We all would call the place borrington and bitch about living there all the time. I finally did move to PA in 2006 and all I can say is I ended up missing CT. I don't even know how but I did.... I go back whenever I can and sometimes I wish my mother never made us move down here. However I do prefer the drug game down here ahahah.. That's a major plus.