• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

It's funny. Years ago the Blers hyped up Central Florida. Then NJ got the reputation of having the best dope in the country. NJ has its problems, but good heroin isn't one of them. This state is the Kabul of the Eastern Hemisphere.

why is this post back from the dead? and why did the moderator comment on someone editing their post from close to a year prior? Talk about an exercise in redundancy

This thread is back because people started posting in at again. And tommy didn't comment on an old post, someone came in and posted but deleted it after he said that.

Someone else brought it back up with stupid shit, he said something about it, they deleted their shit but the thread was already dug back up as a result, and people started posting in it again. Who could resist posting in a thread titled such... ;)

Why are you pointlessly posting in here more than 2 days later just to complain??? You're helping keep it alive...

I wasn't to big of a fan of New Jersey but I'm not from there or seen much of the positive sides of New Jersey. I'm sure there are positives

yeah they pump your gas for you, have a couple of overcrowded beaches that are dirty as shit, and Atlantic City is pretty sweet.

yeah they pump your gas for you, have a couple of overcrowded beaches that are dirty as shit, and Atlantic City is pretty sweet.

Not anymore.
They might as well change the name of the city from Atlantic City to Atlantis.
The only good thing about jersey is you can find pretty much any drug under the sun.

Fact of the matter is almost anyone from nj can fuck up almost anyone from any other state, and we know it

any time I'm out of state and meet someone who doesn't like me b.c of what they saw on television all I can do is laugh at their ignorance

any time I'm out of state and meet someone who doesn't like me b.c of what they saw on television all I can do is laugh at their ignorance

Heh, TV is not why NJ sucks...
That show just sucks in general everything about it, but sure it definitely sucks worse because it's full of douchebags from Jersey. And everyone knew jersey blew wayyy before they came out with that TV show to advertize the fact.

Fact of the matter is almost anyone from nj can fuck up almost anyone from any other state, and we know it

LOL, stuff like this has a lot to do with why NJ sucks... speaking of ignorance...

That along with the smell, trying to take a left, or being near any of the major cities there of course

And by fuck up, you meant like up the ass right?

/trolling

Disclaimer:I Couldn't tell if you were for real or not, so I threw a little back. If you were actually serious (lol), please do not explode that was not my desired effect to start something.

^^Haha na I'm jk. However ppl from nj do THINK they can beat the shit outta anyone who's not from their state

I will say that u can find alot of good food from just about every country while in nj. Some states u can't find a good italian or Chinese restaurant (Mexican, Indian, Japanese etc) at all. And we have pretty high education standards

Really shitty cops tho

That along with the smell

and the smell really depends on the location. I live in central like 20min or so from Newark, and while Newark smells like shit, my town has no stench except bacon

Last edited:
Newark Airport had a fucking hologram like out of Star Wars it was actually pretty aick

^ Yes, because pharmaceuticals vary so much from state to state. 8)

^ Yes, because pharmaceuticals vary so much from state to state. 8)

In a way they kind of do. Just look at Florida. Theyre flooded with blues and for cheap b.c of their legislation, then go somewhere like Maine where blues are DOUBLE the standard street price in nj