The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

nintey

Bluelighter
Does new jesrsey piss you off and you can't even contain it anymore? I hate everything about it and all the new jersey ego flamin here! let it be know

Bitch asses who cant stand the fact of how much they suck compared to everybody from jersey, so they bring even MORE attention to the state that they claim to hate, piss me off and i cant even contain it anymore. I hate everything about them, and all their flaming that stems from their severe inferiority complex here. let it be know

New Jersey > Ohio > Alabama > American Samoa > a sandwhich bag full of dog shit > nintey

Does new jesrsey piss you off and you can't even contain it anymore? I hate everything about it and all the new jersey ego flamin here! let it be know

Let it be know!

I'm not that fond of NJ. Traffic really sucks, but because the traffic really sucks, it means that it's the happening place. So it kinda balances out for me.

song-chart-memes-new-jersey.jpg

Im not saying illinois is the best...... but i am saying New jersey is the worst

You know, this thread really got me thinking. It was filled with such good points and rebuttals that I take it all back. Fuck NJ, it fucking sucks.

You sure, are the great debater.

New Jersey Sucksss

Are you one those inbred illiterate motherfuckers?> I mean, this website even has spell check. You even went as far as to spell "nintey" wrong.

Are you one those inbred illiterate motherfuckers?> I mean, this website even has spell check. You even went as far as to spell "nintey" wrong.

Hahaha that made me laugh out loud and my secretary looked at me like I was crazy. Hahaha =D=D

Traffic really sucks, but because the traffic really sucks, it means that it's the happening place. So it kinda balances out for me.

I don't know about you but this past weekend I drove down to AC. There was so much traffic. I did sooo much blow sitting in traffic it was freaking awesome! I love NJ Traffic. Gives you time to get totally blasted before arriving to one of the best spots here.

Traffic the past couple weeks has been beyond ridiculous. They really need to start widening all of the roads.

I'm not a fan of doing bumps in the car. I'd rather smoke some weed in heavy traffic and turn the bass up.

People tend to give you a nice space cushion in all directions when your mirrors and door panels are vibrating.

Last edited:
well actually the screen name ninety was already take so this is what i chose but either way i would rather live in a shoe box then New Jersey

jersey blows. sure there are worse places (connecticut) but not many i can think of in the north east.

im from maine as well, though moving very soon. x is pretty hard to find around here, and the few times i have found it in maine (portland) it was pretty shitty.
this is one reason nj is better than your state... FIRE