• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

How is that any way of rating if whether you like a place or not?

becuz if ur italian theres alot of ppl that is like u so u like to be around folks that is similar to urself? thats my guess at least sounds about right to me

you walk into a bar and on one side theres a group a white guys and on the other end of the bar theres a group of black guys..now if not knowing anyone there in the bar, what side are you gonna sit on?

my point is lots of things seem racist but in reality your just gonna do things your comfortable with...

you walk into a bar and on one side theres a group a white guys and on the other end of the bar theres a group of black guys..now if not knowing anyone there in the bar, what side are you gonna sit on?

my point is lots of things seem racist but in reality your just gonna do things your comfortable with...

Why , wat side would u sit on , u say u gonna do wat u comfortable with...sounds like u sayin that u would sit with the white guys since u white? but why do u assume that the same race as u would automatically be the one u comfortabble with?

In that situation , I dont know nobody. I dont kno the white guys or the black guys . so wats the difference? i aint sayin this shit to be a pain in the ass argue with u, i aint tryin to say u prejudice. but not everbody sees it like that, when u around all diff. ppl at all times u aint more or less comfortable with one or the other, u sit where ever theres a empty seat at. if theres a seat on either side where ever side looks like its havin the most fun. Or sit in the middle, shit lol. My point tho is, dont matter wat side it is, strangers is strangers, potential friend or potential enemy, their color aint got shit to do with it. at least for me, its how it is, ive drank in those lil neighborhood bars deep in the hood and shit i wasnt even the only white face in there, but for blocks in every direction. its all the same chinky ;its ok to go with wat u know but my point was that their "own kind" aint always the only kind people know.

Maybe for some folks if they be honest with themselves would say "well , id like to say i dont care but if i dont lie, i would rather prefer sittin with the white guys since im white also. " so OK they bein honest thats cool. Aint nothin wrong with them not tryin to bullshit like they comfortable with somethin they aint. but on the other hand theres also a whole lot of us that , bein honest, would still honestly not give a shit where they sit. that was all i was sayin.

^ me too

but lace i prolly wouldnt be walking into a bar where i didnt know anyone in the first place...i guess it was a bad analogy but regardless i stand by the general thought.

me personally being more of a hip hop/rap kind a kid might actually choose to sit down with the black dudes i dont get along too well with groups oif white guys i dont know especially if they arent like me and are more the frat type (which is what you find in the bars around here ) and even if i where to choose the black group whos to say they would even let me sit down?

and i stand by what i said people will make their decisions on what they are most comfortable with no matter white black yellow green whatever color you are..

If you hate New Jersey it's probably because:

a.) You've never been here and don't know jack sh:t.

b.) You've been here and got scared from a NJ resident staring at your white a$$ and your nice clothes.

c.) You've been here & had an NJ resident talk $sh:t to you where you wanted to leave & never come back.

and/or

d.) You've been almost or totally beat the f*ck up here & are scared of NJ and its people.

I've met a lot of scumbags during my life here in NJ, but it's my home. There's no place like the ghetto, and no place to meet people. I like it. There's scumbags everywhere I'm sure. Maybe more here, but that makes it fun at times. The drugs here are always potent too, and you cna always find what you're looking for. & you never feel alone, now matter how many people are in one area, there's always more than enough.

it bothers me when i can't make a left turn but i can kind of see why.

how could anyone say it sucks here in jerz. u just hatein cuz its so great we got everything from mountains to the pine barrens n the shore where i live. traffic aint even that bad if ya kno when n where 2 go. were ahead of everything n everyone haha jk

i like jersey but to all of you nj locals get over your selves, not everyone likes nj, different strokes people. just like i cant see why in the hell people hate on chicago, but its just not for them i guess.

What's with Chicago people coming into the NJ thread to tell all the NJ people how NJ isn't all that? I never even consider going into the Illinois thread. So what's your beef with the state RidingtheBrownline? What was it that ticked you off so much that you had to come in here to tell us to get over ourselves?

I read some of this thread. Too much to read. But its funny how all these fools put Jersey on blast, and fools from Jersey be fallin for their bait, stoopin to their level.

News flash: "haters gona hate"

What's with Chicago people coming into the NJ thread to tell all the NJ people how NJ isn't all that? I never even consider going into the Illinois thread. So what's your beef with the state RidingtheBrownline? What was it that ticked you off so much that you had to come in here to tell us to get over ourselves?

hey i said i LIKE jersey. easy there. read my post agian. im just stating that its silly for all of you to get ur panties in a bunch if someone does not like your state thats it.

iunno yo, i think a bunh of folks tellin yall we dont give a fuck about the shit u talk cuz its still the best dont sound like bunchy panties to me,

LOL...uh what????

Hahah Jersey, baby !

As a whole I like New Jersey. I live in the central/west area so it ain't no thugs and shit heads runnin' around in my town. Farmlands/suburbia for the win. Now conveniently, Newark is only 25 minutes down I-78, so 'fun' is always a knockin'.

I grew up here, left here, came back, left, came back.. Now I am trying to get AWAY from fucking methadone and heroin and leave again. After my dad died I moved back and then really hit the fucking bottom, like, last stop, get off or you're dead kinda rock bottom. Of course there's no elevator back to the top. Spiral stair cases only.

I am not a city person, so I love the quiet, beautiful, farmlands and suburbia that is prevalent in my neck of the woods. No, not fucking guidos from Livingston.

Hunterdon Country, Western Somerset, Warren County, Sussex. = Beautiful. As close to Oregon/Northern California as I can get while I am here. Except no huge billion dollar grow ops and medical marijuana. (Yet)

The cool thing about Jersey is there is no joke like a huge microcosm of every ethnic group, income bracket, drug circle, mountain folk, upper class, middle class, no fuckin' class..

We've got it all. NJ should be it's own country.