The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

there's no marijuana in south jersey

it's just not here

Obviously not talking to the right people lol!

I'll admit that a lot of the younger guys dried up. There will always be pot though, no matter where you go.

nahh camden or burlington still south closer to philly

but im in fl now in west palm beach

You in atlantic county?

Nope, Jump back and forth between burlington and camden counties. Depends on my mood that year.

Finialy some of you fuckers crawled out of some grave wtf happen to you

Umadbro?

I got clean, just being on here every day made that VERY hard. I still dabble here and there (I won't ever say no if presented in person) but for the most part I've slowed down with everything. Trying to clean myself up soon, me and my fiance had our 5 year anniversary clean (my first one since dating her, and her first since 2010)

Waiting on kids to be coming up soon, and I knew there was no way to quit smoking cigs unless I stopped the rest first. 1 down 1 to go. I don't want my kids smoking cigarettes (or doing drugs for that matter) and we are planning on little ones within the next year or two.

^ No not mad what so ever just was worried where all my bl homies went. as long as I get a reply I am happy because that means they alive :) Clean on your own free will is even better congrats wo0t w0ot

I know you aint mad, I was just bustin your balls ;)

Not happily clean, but clean none the less. Still seems like jersey folks stopped coming on here (I still lurk from time to time)

All the S.Jers people are gone, I know of like 1 or 2 frequent S.Jers posters and thats it. Kinda sad. Figured they're be more of us.

I got clean, just being on here every day made that VERY hard. I still dabble here and there (I won't ever say no if presented in person) but for the most part I've slowed down with everything. Trying to clean myself up soon, me and my fiance had our 5 year anniversary clean (my first one since dating her, and her first since 2010)

Honestly, I want to quit dope more so that I can quit smoking cigarettes. I only smoke cigarettes when I am high, but when I do get high, I kill a pack pretty quickly. Good for you for quitting though man.

Honestly, I want to quit dope more so that I can quit smoking cigarettes. I only smoke cigarettes when I am high, but when I do get high, I kill a pack pretty quickly. Good for you for quitting though man.

Thanks, like I said not completely happy over it, but it is what it is. My days of being wreckless are over.

As far as smoking when high goes, I can relate to that allllll day. Cigarettes go along with almost any drug, coke and dope just seem to be the best. They have a different (better) taste when I'm high on opiates though. Not sure what it is, but when I'm off opiates now they taste like cardboard. Bleh....

I think I quit dope like 5 times this week.

Yea I quit smoking every 2 hours. lol.

How far into new york are you guys? anywhere close to the verrazano or near NJ/NJ Turnpike at all?

TBPH, i love living in connecticut but i dont live in the boonies soooo....

The further west I go, the more I hate it, it's not being in the sticks that I hate, I actually like this part of the state but I just hate the state in general. I want to live deeper in the boonies, I want to move to a state up north with less people...
I could never live down by you. I hate the type of people that live here. I hate all the laws in this state. I hate how goddamn expensive it is here. This place just blows.

I know you aint mad, I was just bustin your balls ;)

Not happily clean, but clean none the less. Still seems like jersey folks stopped coming on here (I still lurk from time to time)

All the S.Jers people are gone, I know of like 1 or 2 frequent S.Jers posters and thats it. Kinda sad. Figured they're be more of us.

I'm from S.Jerz.
However I'm quite new to blue light.

I wasn't to big of a fan of New Jersey but I'm not from there or seen much of the positive sides of New Jersey. I'm sure there are positives and it depends on where you live and your experience, much like any state. However, if people judge how awesome a state is based on the fact that heroin is so readily available and potent is quite silly. No one can deny that illicit heroin has a destructive force on the communities it touches, so it shouldn't be used as reason why a state is awesome. Not saying drug cultures say a state is necessarily bad either.

People dont like new jersey what?? Aite, it might suck up there north (ive never been) but when i go up to jersey n kick it in the sticks with my cousin its pretty chill. The goodies are pretty easy to find n i love chillin out there in the country. Exept winter when it gets cold, fuck that.