• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

I'm old, stuffy & conservative. I miss the old BL, but then again, I said that back when we moved to VB too. ;)

*edit* More specifically I really don't like the page design, especially the layout of posts etc. :X

I do like the fact that we now have the swingin .ru address.

-plaz out-

Last edited:
cant say im a huge fan of the boxey layout and the colour scheme is a little sterile and clinical. but *shrug*. well done to them for getting the upgrades in place without any (noticeable) stuff ups. would have been a huge job.

:testing the edit function:

Last edited:
It's graphicaly and functionally inferior. It now looks like my grandma's blog. I can't believe the level of sloppy crude old-school slow code and complete lack of any creativity whatsoever. It's a step backward for sure. I even liked liked the generic temporary refugee BL better even. At least it had some life and fun to it.

Guess that's what happens when ya get hacked the fucked out by Ansar Al Islam and Al Aqsa martyrs brigade.

Jesus didn't you guys have a backup tape or did they get in and delete everythig?

like other people have said i'm not a fan of the disconnected post layout. or the layout for journal.

i do like the little capsule next to the bluelight header :)

Urbie said:
Am I the only one that has to set up new username? QUOTE]

I lost mine too! The hotmail account that i originally put in 3years ago got deleted. Sux for me!

Now this is my first post in my new name WOOHOO

i really dont like the new style of journal, its all weird and shit

i think i might use my livejournal account now... WOW

But yeah, besides that, i have spent most the day whoring myself out... so, i think its good :D

Pleonastic said:
I'm just stoked my email account was actually valid and I got my new password!;)

I joined so long ago that I can't possibily remember what email address I used...hence the Bent "Mark 2" :\ :\

RaVPup said:
No idea. I noticed it a while back and left a message in aus social to pm me but no one contacted me. Just some kind of error I guess. :\
I had noticed it just before bluelight got taken down. I do not think these things change randomly, and thought about what they say about there being no such thing as a coincidence. When did it change?

I think its pretty cool, Got more specs - to see how many people are viewing at a time, and the Journal section is alot better!

*Now to find the section that will stop making me getting an email everytime someone has posted a reply to eash thread *sigh*

You know how there used to be the little arrow that took you to the first new post - is there still something like that - or do you just have to go to the last page and scroll down?

And yes i am that lazy.

*edit* i can get to the very last post, but then i have to scroll up. :\.

I have found something I really miss. I miss the 'go to first unread post' link on the Aus Social page.

i'm with lostpunk and his cursor remark. mp maybe you're correct, you see last night i could have sworn the post boxes were white, now they're mauve?!?

BloSs0m said:
You know how there used to be the little arrow that took you to the first new post - is there still something like that - or do you just have to go to the last page and scroll down?

And yes i am that lazy.

*edit* i can get to the very last post, but then i have to scroll up. :\.

I believe there's a little icon that consists of three dots in a pyramid shape.

i like it, probably better than the older version

This is my first post since the whole break down and I am just trying to find out what the fuck happened.

I like the look of the site, much cleaner than the old one. However, I am still getting used to it so I am a little confused, that I dont like. I guess after I come by a few more times it will just become same ole same ole again.

As long as we can talk shit, argue and post pictures of breasts etc It is all good!

actually...the size of our avartars could be a bit bigger, is it just me or are they smaller?

They the same dimensions Goa.

My account was all the same except my avatar was gone, confused.

n00blight

goa said:
actually...the size of our avartars could be a bit bigger, is it just me or are they smaller?

I think someone said earlier that we've got 64x64 now - I think it was 60x60 before (but I could be wrong)

Errmm... so far so good. The colour is definitely not blue/grey as claimed though. It's a bit bland really. I haven't really had a good look around at everything yet, but no huge complaints so far.

And damn... is that positivity I see coming from you BBG... no sarcasm? What's going on? ;)

And I like that you can just highlight text and format it after you've already typed it.

Hmmm, my thoughts? I quite like how each post is in it's own little box now... neater. The background NEEDS to be a different colour. It looks all white on white to me. The writing of posts is so small!

I like though - looks a lot more professional then the last site LOL