Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

aaargh.. i'm not used to this...

could turn out to be good though.

Edit: PS how sad are we for being the first on it. I was sitting clicking refresh from when i got the email with the new login info. wow. thats really sad.

Has some good features, but like all things (including the new pillreports) it will take a little while for people to get used to any kind of change.

potato said:
aaargh.. i'm not used to this...

could turn out to be good though.

Edit: PS how sad are we for being the first on it. I was sitting clicking refresh from when i got the email with the new login info. wow. thats really sad.

But We're the 1st.... WEEEEE!

Oh god, Where did I leave that razor blade?

oh i'm groaning at myself as i post :\

but it's kinda exciting! :D

um...yeah i like it! new journal functions and the posting boxy stuff formatting stuff is great :)

so far, two thumbs up from me! =D

it's different.

People will get used to it pretty quickly though... they did last time. :)

hmm, just had a bit of a bang around with it. I like it better than before although its very slightly less aesthically pleasing. My only quibble is that threads show only the last poster in the thread; they no longer display who started the thread.

Good news for people like me, all claws have been wiped. You now have 10,000 points before you are banned, each warning is worth 365 points, you can view them by going to quick links/ warnings.

^ heh

yeah...i must say...the overwhelming beige is the only issue i have with it so far.

the blue was a little more soothing ;)

Yeah the other site was prettier but this is okay. And I was also one of the 'refresh every 90 seconds' crew.

It's a lot slower on my computer at the moment though.

It doesn't load a new screen for a quick reply, and if you reply too quickly it's 45secs to wait to repost, and then it tells you how much longer you have to wait...

I'm starting to like nooblight.

Ah I edited due to a spelling mistake, nooblight reminds me of windows 3.1

background colour sux. needs more contrast between the posts and the background. beige mp? looks like grey to me. either you're colour blind or i need a new monitor. it's called bluelight, bring back the blue says i.

^ grey/beige...whatever :p

you forgot the options that my monitor is fucked and you're colourblind!!! ;)