• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

Donny Don't said:
It seems to be missing the link to the last post in the thread.....or maybe i'm just not looking hard enough.

those three little dots in the upside down triangle next to the thread title. if you were refering to last post read that is.

I have to say Journal does suck hairy balls :/ I have no inclination to go in there now - I can't see how many replies are on peoples' posts, I don't see where the list of most recent posts are, and when I go to an individual bluelighters' journal through search, I can't seem to find the last entry. It's all backwards and upside down, like something out of Labrinyth :(

I just noticed.........

topics4bt.jpg

....... but they should be different. Shouldn't they?

I've noticed there is no links to peoples galleries, in the profile veiw? Or am I just blind?

^ I noticed that too, unfortunately (unless I'm also blind).

Another question: Is it just me or has the activity on bluelight not sped up to it's old pace?

Arrrggghhhhh!!

I get the Bluelight notifications to my email when someone replies to posts that I like... and whenever I click the link to take me to the newest post, it takes me to the first posts people have written since the new BL went online!!! So have to surf through heaps of old posts to get to the latest page...

I just want the notification link to send me straight to the newest unread post GODDAMN! :X

(And on a side note, the new notifications contain what the latest post actually says at the time, which can be quite handy for when people post then decide to edit later on ;) )

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I have to say Journal does suck hairy balls :/ I have no inclination to go in there now - I can't see how many replies are on peoples' posts, I don't see where the list of most recent posts are, and when I go to an individual bluelighters' journal through search, I can't seem to find the last entry. It's all backwards and upside down, like something out of Labrinyth :(

I agree, It doesnt seem so interesting anymore. Its abit all over the shop. I cant even seem to find a list of all the people on my buddys list journal entrys.
They should be somewhere easy to find.

Im too much of a clueless n00b to get emotionally attached to the old one.

The 'remember me' doesnt work for me tho ... i hate retyping my pswd
Also the spell check is occasionally flakey

Overall seems ok to me.

I'm not gonna cry about it or anything, but....I don't like it. :(

^ Me either. It may have more functions but that just means more functions I don't use.

i do not like. this one is uglier and also i can't figure out how to use all the new little functions (read: they made me lose my invisible powers and now i am sad... sad and angry!! :p muddafukkers...).