• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

So far I like it!!! But i couldnt work out how to get into my journal.. not that i spent very long looking at it!

No wonder it took so damn long..... thank god its over, now i dont have to do any more work =D

It's cool for now...It's also amazing how quickly people adapt and forget.

Yeah, it's like buying new jeans, knowing that you have to wear them now because you're old ones are trashed, you know the new ones will become your favourites, you just have to forget about the old ones first....

Just had a look around, and i like what i see!:) Well done to all those who put in the hard work to get things up and running again:)

I have to say, not bad.

Its ging to take a little bit to get used to, and it looks a little 'clinical' but at least it's not the temporary board

colours are abit hard on the eye.
give me some time before i decide.

big fan of the extra option at the quick reply section

I love it!! As a mod, there are so many new & cool features which will make life so much easier.

Plus I really dig the shaded "quote" boxes :)

Takes a bit of getting used to ... is the type smaller on the frontpage of social which shows the threads? And I'd prefer it if there wasn't a gap between posts. There's a bit of a weird discontinuity when scrolling down the page and reading replies.

Lets put it this way...in a weeks time I probably won't even remember that it was ever any different.

I'm just stoked my email account was actually valid and I got my new password!

More later, I should be getting ready for work right now (it begins already...) ;)

MazDan said:
^^^^^^^^ noob.

Oh and why are you a bluelighter with only 2 posts..........noob.

Good question, I went to a party, woke up at one of the site Administrator's place with $20 in my hand, sore butthole and became a Bluelighter! 8(

i was lost...

but this one is soo confusing...

i think i need a day off work to work it out ;)

looks good, but doesnt feel like BL.

I was to attuned to the old look

OLD SKOOL RULES BABY!