• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

it really seems to be getting uglier and uglier (i still prefer the old-school teal bl; that's two upgrades back), but then they've done pretty well putting things together over about a week. it also seems really cluttered, which is annoying when you're trying to find what you're looking for, but of course that will improve over time.

all that said, the functionality is fantastic - couldn't really ask much more of it - so overall i'm pretty damn happy with it.

I wanna play with the display modes in the top right corner but I fear I'll break something.... :\

I like it, it seems professional. Now my occupation feels complete. :|

Journal is shitting me to tears. Its about as user friendly as a kick in the head :\

^ i don't mind it too much, but it certainly does suck not being able to see buddy journals like you used to. i like to keep up to date on all my buddies and it's hard now having to go through such a process to even see if they've done an entry recently.

^ That especially. And the new journal buddy list is completely useless

But you also can't see how many comments there are unless you actually open the journal. And the number of recent entries shown is seriously fuck all.

Well its definately not as "pretty" as the last one. I think its going to take some gettting used too, cause I really liked the last version

i'm not happy with the pm's. what happened to my nice easy to use buddy list?

Quick reply please:

My status is currently set to invisible mode... now, when I view my posts I read "invisible" beside my name. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but does it say offline to you guys? Or invisible... :|

^^ Offline. :\

Ohh, invisible. Scary. ;)

Actually, everyone excluding me on this page, is Offline.

the new BB colour scheme, font settings, layout and design overall suck major sausage. I especially hate the "drop down" user information.

nah he meant he cant access his Backo user account. He is stuck with some lame second rate alter ego instead. never mind Bax.

I dont like how it doesnt display what page number it is up to (past the first 5 pages) on the main forum page. It was handy with the massive threads to know how far along it had moved.

It seems to be missing the link to the last post in the thread.....or maybe i'm just not looking hard enough.

joannie_mhm said:
^ i don't mind it too much, but it certainly does suck not being able to see buddy journals like you used to. i like to keep up to date on all my buddies and it's hard now having to go through such a process to even see if they've done an entry recently.

Yea no shit.. the layout is all screwed up !