• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

I wish the avatars were under names, rather than next to them. Change is always difficult I guess :( Really low contrast between the background and posts as well. And the post titles take up way too much space IMO. Now I'm just looking for things to bitch about ;)

journal, check
gallery, check
threads i have come to know and somewhat love... check

looks like it passes the bluelight test

Its so damn formal to be honest the old site just seemed a tad more friendly

Peace LOve and Mungbeans

RaVPup said:
I like it. Wonder if you change change colour schemes?
Why do you have Join Date: 01-01-1999? The earliest legitimate joined date seems to be 21-10-1999, Why are you special?

I got my password wrong 4 times before I checked my email.

Smart one...

We've a winner here.

I don't like that the post reply button is on the left hand side of the screen. I usually have my cursor sitting on the right hand side for some reason (seems natural).

And there should be a bit more spacing between the text of the posts and the sigs. It kind of looks like it's part of my post.

But other than that, it's all good.

Im just happy its back.

I really missed my Bluelight.

Actually the past week has really made me realise just how important it is to me.

Doesnt seem all that different to me but then I tend to adapt to change pretty quick, actually come to think about it............isnt this the way it always was???

from what i can see so far (only realised bluelight was back this morning), it's o-tay.

Last edited:
I don't mind it, will have to have a good look around as I have only just relogged in.

the colour scheme is a bit bland..but otherwise I think it will be pretty cool! :)

Am I the only one that has to set up new username? the email account that I orginally opened my account here couple of years back is no longer available.

Oh well, who cares, it's only the internet. :)

I think this new BL is OK, just as long there posts and information can be read and seen, so it's all good aye?

^^^^^^^^ noob.

Oh and why are you a bluelighter with only 2 posts..........noob.

Meh, you'll get used to it.

Seems much more functional than the old ver of vBulletin.

I don't love the post boxes, think the images are too big. The grey isn't winning me over either.

Apart from that, it's faboo :)

The new buddy list in journals is an EXCELLENT feature. I wonder if this means we can make personal attacks about each other now and get away with it!

The layout is a little strange, kind of like moving into a new house, but Im so glad its back!

Hmm, it's good to see a vB 3.5 board in action.

I like it, ... :)

Half an hour and I already cant remember old bluelight... Heh i adjust quick! Just loads too slow on my poor dial up, my grandaddy internet cant hack it!

i havent really had the chance to check it out

but when i couldnt get into my account, because i didnt know my password, it started freaking me out...

all fixed now