• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and less new) RCs - Alphabet Soup

What's the problem if it is cut with phenidates? Since plowing through 2gs the other day, I came across a thread where it was strongly implied that the place I got it from (a place where you can buy research chemicals in the UK) had been implicated in cutting with this stuff. I feel and always felt fine, but I've nothing to compare the experience with.
Not only does it ruin the product and add a much greater risk of adverse effects, there is also the minor concern that vendors are sending Class B drugs out to customers who ordered a legal compound.
8(

^ Yes, that was the third point I was going to make in my response to Spud's post - but the 3fpm haze took over and I forgot...

Has anyone here used U-47700? Seems to be rather popular in Central Europe, and the few reports I've read were positive. However, there is no concensus on dosage, certainly an important bit of information if one decides to indulge.

well known vendor now has 1 - Propionyl - LSD back in stock selling it in pairs of 0.15g pellets for 30 quid!

This has to be the most best example i have seen where so obvious a multitude of factors has rasised the price of a commodity to just under the level of ridiculousness.

They state they have loads so it might be worth waiting to see if any of the rest are prepared to supply some without committing daylight robbery

I'm buying some of that tomorrow, fuck it..

That's pretty steep Stee, the site I'm on haven't altered their prices at all.. I'm stocking up..

Im sorry for the multiple posts scotch ive tried deleting 1 a few times now and bl doesnt want anything to do with it, cant you use mod magic to dissolve it or something?

well known vendor now has 1 - Propionyl - LSD back in stock selling it in pairs of 0.15g pellets for 30 quid!

This has to be the most best example i have seen where so obvious a multitude of factors has rasised the price of a commodity to just under the level of ridiculousness.

They state they have loads so it might be worth waiting to see if any of the rest are prepared to supply some without committing daylight robbery

Actually two well known vendors have got them.
Both of whom have been pretty damn shoddy of late.
Fuck that. Still blotters around if you LLook

There's also a place that has 5 strips but they aren't on the site, but you can email to arrange.
Not on the site. So off site. Which can be abbreviated to OS.
.... Two hints there....

lol i know who you mean and its me who got them most of their custom i think :)

There is a new blend on the market that will cause untold hospitalisations: Caffeine, mixed with 3-FPM, mixed with BK-motherfucking-2CB.

Heart/panic attack powder.

Whats the feeling on the effects of bk-2c-b and the heart?

I'm starting to wonder if its doing damage.

^
It's not an issue you're feeling the rattle of the come down. Have you any benzo like sedatives or the like maybe some alcohol? Not much...

Have you over done it?

Go get some nutriants n food in you - milk tea toast n butter. Jam.

Sorry I can't give a better answer but hopefully someone else will come along with technical stuff. In the meantime some simple well being tactics may help to make you more comfortable. Can you do a bath, shower, bed and most important fluids n food? X.

Whats the feeling on the effects of bk-2c-b and the heart?

Not much is known, as it's only been on the market for a short while.

Some similar substituted phens definitely have the potential to do cardiac damage

Did you take an unusually high dosage?

I used BK quite religiously for months and have never used a worse substance for hypertension, vasoconstriction and tachycardia. 3-FPM is bad enough and the Caffeine just takes the piss.
I actually used the substances in a combo and the VC was so severe my leg muscles were treated to a stabbing pain right along the length of the deeper veins, thrombosis worries me so a benzo-abortion was needed.

Strange, I had a few wonderful days with 3-FPM and bk-2C-b. And I also drink Coffe regularly. No heart issues whatsoever. This is no recommendation, just my personal experience. Stay safe!

€: Has anybody here any info on C30-NBOMe?

Last edited:
When I went raving on 2 pellets it felt like my heart was working pretty hard but I was dancing until 7 in the morning. It does last a long time, have had a lot of fun on it!! Definitely a keeper in my opinion if you can take good care of yourself on it.

Despite all the clubbing ive done i never got hold of any of the 2c's so im tempted to give the bk a whirl before it gets tucked up in bed.

My main query tho is of course about the 1-P LSD

Ive never been into psychadelics - i tried acid about 5 times as a teenager and following the final 2 bad trips i decided i wasnt headstrong enough to enjoy it properly.

Since then my only psych experiences have been born from my annual autumn drive into the shropshire hills for liberty caps. Id usually come back with around 5-600 which would allow my mrs and I 2-3 trips a year. The only exception was during 2003 / 2004 when we were taking alot of cubensis shrooms and the like as they were freely available to buy in headshops at the time.

So, now im older, perhaps a little wiser, i feel i might be able to give the 1p a go - even if its just going to result in my facing my demons, something which i have heard can be a desired effect for serious psychadelic users.

So - I have 5 100mcg blotters on pre order - however, 100mcg sounds like quite a low dose. Will one blotter be enough for someone with no tolerance or can i top up with an extra tab after 2 hours if i dont think the experience is intense enough. Will my methadone have any trip killing effect?

Id appreciate any answers, including how to get the best out of the bk-2cb as well

cheers - stee