Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and less new) RCs - Alphabet Soup

Shambles

Bluelight Crew
continued from here

I guess 150mgish is a sensible dosage then! I shall heed your advice and go with that! Out of interest, what happens when you over-do APDB? You say you observed someone who was in the midst of it - is it like MDMA where you get terrible restless legs and sweat like mad, or is APDB far more unpleasant than that? I remember overdoing it on MDMA once, and I was tripping so hard, I remember closing my eyes and being in an alternate world, talking to people who weren't there whilst shaking and sweating uncontrollably....

Yeah, shivering and shaking uncontrollably, lockjaw, intense sweating, just not very pleasant all round. Also tends to involve that trippy side which adds an extra layer of fukkery and I'm sure you can imagine that however euphoric a drug is, if things don't feel right physically when tripping it can be really quite uncomfortable and worrying.

And as Kenny mentions, redosing works fine. In fact I found it quite hard not to redose compulsively initially (fiend :|) but must admit I've enjoyed it much more when I've kept it to no more than ~500mg max over a night. That's still on the high side so don't be assuming that's "normal" dosing as such. As mentioned, I've been a massive MDMA fiend in the past so am only just learning to curb my doses. I honestly do think I get more out of such drugs when I manage to reel in my more excessive tendencies. I do rather like redosing 6-APDB simply because I enjoy the psychedelic side which only really comes on strong after a couple redoses (in my experience anyway).

Is 6-apdb lovey dovey if you know what I mean?

Yup. But perhaps not quite as much as MDMA as Kenny mentions. It's kinda subjective though and I've never had the opportunity to take 6-APDB whilst in company or out and about so it's hard to be sure given I've only taken it alone (albeit usually interacting with folk online).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ holy fuck
Think my max at a rave was 8 pills and malteaser sized lump of base.
I shudder to think about it now... but 10 + a g of MD... thats just wrong dude !

Tell me about it. I'd be walking back from wherever the house party was or whatever and I'd be getting auditory hallucinations and everything. The wind would be whispering "swarm, swarm". The worst thing was that I was often in a town somewhere else, usually brighten, and I'd be getting all this on the way to the train station. Then there was the four day come downs. Ughh.

I had some crazy times in my youth 18 -20 ish. I once went on what a called my "suicide" bender when I was doing nothing but crystal meth, coke a lnd crack for 3 straight weeks. I was generally up 3/4 nights in a row, taking a couple of days out to just take heroin and lay on my bed 48 hours straight, sort of recovering. it was real cool in a way cos I hooked up with this girl aboit a week into it and the last 2 weeks was just me and her being all loved up abd fucking on coke and everything.

Payed the prize though. Arrest and deported. Six months in NA with nothing but constant urge to take coke going through my head. I also lost 20 pounds in those 3 weeks (when not having an ounce of fat on me to begin with. In short I almost died, though that wss partly my intentiin at that time all along. Was very suicidal around that time.

Last edited:
I get virtual black outs at those levels. its actuall knda a shit night really. I like to remembery experiences, otherwise what's the point.

I was always a fiend though. with drink I would black out every time. I think I went six straight months drinking with no memories of any of the nights out. lost a lot of friends then too. becacause I would black out it always felt like I was in heaven. I never knew for ages that I was an evil wild beast. Gave up alcohol aged 20 though which was unusual. My dad was an alcoholic. Mean drunk that scared the shit out of me growing up
So glad I'm teetotal now.

Right, my plan with this stuff is going to be 150mg initial dose, and then a 50mg re-dose at the 1 hour mark if shit hasn't happened. One of two things will happen - I will either still be underwhelmed, and then in that case I will flush the remainder of my APDB stash down the bog....OR it will absolutely smash me in the tits, and I will be a hallucinating like fuck whilst rolling face.

Unfortunately, this experiment won't happen for another 3 weeks at the very least due to the one-month rule, but also work commitments....

Ha! Sounds like a plan. Do allow a good hour for come-up cos it's one of those where it can appear that nothing is happening then BOOM! hits you all at once. This effect was especially pronounces with that pre-release stuff - was something that every one of the guinea pigs specifically commented on - but is still fairly evident in the offical stuff.

As with any such drug experience, my advice is to not overplan it and play it by ear. It's good to have a rough idea of what your intentions are - especially in terms of not letting redosing get outta hand which it certainly can do when euphoric stims are involved - but don't be too rigid. You'll know what feels right at the time and 6-APDB is reasonably forgiving stuff as long as you keep individual doses at sensible levels and don't go too crazy with the redosing. Sounds like you're far more sensible than I on that front, but just in case, no more than ~500mg over a night is the magic figure for me. Less and I have a great night with no comedown to speak of, more and whilst I may or may not have a great night (frankly, I probably will) the next few days are gonna be hellish. Seems to take it out of you far more than MDMA does. Perhaps a nod to its MDA cousin in that regard.

Do report back as and when, and have fun =D

Tried my bk-2-cb yesterday. Pretty disappointed. Bombed 125mg and waited. And waited. Got some pleasant tingles but maybe just the cold from having my hair cut short. Not much off it at all. Was a sample so not sure if inert or what but have heard some people give glowing reports of this and others just don't get much at all.

I like em' short hair ladies! good call snolly but too bad about that bk-2-cb.

continued from here

And as Kenny mentions, redosing works fine. In fact I found it quite hard not to redose compulsively initially (fiend :|) but must admit I've enjoyed it much more when I've kept it to no more than ~500mg max over a night. That's still on the high side so don't be assuming that's "normal" dosing as such. As mentioned, I've been a massive MDMA fiend in the past so am only just learning to curb my doses. I honestly do think I get more out of such drugs when I manage to reel in my more excessive tendencies. I do rather like redosing 6-APDB simply because I enjoy the psychedelic side which only really comes on strong after a couple redoses (in my experience anyway).

Yup. But perhaps not quite as much as MDMA as Kenny mentions. It's kinda subjective though and I've never had the opportunity to take 6-APDB whilst in company or out and about so it's hard to be sure given I've only taken it alone (albeit usually interacting with folk online).

I found the redosing brought much better results than the single doses, don't know, maybe the drug has to be metabolised into something else before it becomes really cool, I just know that my first couple of bombs were fairly underwhelming, since I put the digital scale back in the drawer and went for unscaled lines and rizla bombs things started getting really fun and trippy.

I did it with other people and at no point I felt any empathy to rival MD and neither did my friends.

Not a very HR-conscoius post I admit.

Snolls: BK-2C-B is an odd one, I did it with a friend who's much less experienced than me, he ended up taking twice the amount I did and almost didn't feel anything. While I felt amazing, took a good 3 hours to come up but then for the next 16 hours it was brilliant, amazing euphoria, music appreciation through the roof, nice body high, everything, really liked it. Loved it much more than 6-APDB

Had very decent visuals too, morphing, patterns on the walls, everything.

I did drink like two litres of fruit juice before bombing it though and my mate didn't, I read somewhere that you need to acidify your stomach in order for the substance to become active orally, don't know where I read it.

Anyway last week, I had an unscaled line of it and was tripping balls for hours, massive pupils, got busted by parents, spent like 8 hours in bed with headphones with music, enjoying the coolest CEV ever. Don't know, maybe I have a good batch, or maybe it just agrees with me.

Maybe try snort something like 60/70 mgs and see if it's still inactive for you

Last edited:
bit of 4-FA earlier, was speedy then it went a bit emotionally flat, probs a sign to ease off a bit lol

Snolls: BK-2C-B is an odd one, I did it with a friend who's much less experienced than me, he ended up taking twice the amount I did and almost didn't feel anything. While I felt amazing, took a good 3 hours to come up but then for the next 16 hours it was brilliant, amazing euphoria, music appreciation through the roof, nice body high, everything, really liked it. Loved it much more than 6-APDB

Had very decent visuals too, morphing, patterns on the walls, everything.

I did drink like two litres of fruit juice before bombing it though and my mate didn't, I read somewhere that you need to acidify your stomach in order for the substance to become active orally, don't know where I read it.

Anyway last week, I had an unscaled line of it and was tripping balls for hours, massive pupils, got busted by parents, spent like 8 hours in bed with headphones with music, enjoying the coolest CEV ever. Don't know, maybe I have a good batch, or maybe it just agrees with me.

Maybe try snort something like 60/70 mgs and see if it's still inactive for you

I definitely want to try it again, from a more established vendor, cos I've heard wonderful stories like yours. I did snort 50mg or so of it and got a profoundly 'altered' effect compared to doing it orally so yeah I think I'll give it another bash :D

bit of 4-FA earlier, was speedy then it went a bit emotionally flat, probs a sign to ease off a bit lol

You bleedin' well do need to ease off a bit, yeah.

I definitely want to try it again, from a more established vendor, cos I've heard wonderful stories like yours. I did snort 50mg or so of it and got a profoundly 'altered' effect compared to doing it orally so yeah I think I'll give it another bash :D

The initial reports put me off BK 2C-B, unsurprisingly, but it's starting to pique my interest. Probably not the best idea at the minute.

Yeah same but decided to give it a whack as it was free. Had to leave it for a while tho due to mindset and other obligations etc.

You bleedin' well do need to ease off a bit, yeah.

I do indeed. not reliable stuff tbh, well not when i take the piss with it anyway. second time its happened now. vallies sort it tho

Got me some decent K to mess around with

I had the same diminishing returns with 4-FA over time. It quickly becomes a waste of time.

I should look into getting some ketamine an' all!

Mates got the same k batch and said its amazing, i havent got around to trying mine yet. does this stuff mix alright with ket? i could imagine it being a funky combo. probs gonna wait a couple of days before i let rip on the k, aint properly k holed before. Holed on MXE but not K

Fuck I want some K badly, but it's just way too expensive here, I mean I can order so much good stuff with the amount I'd have to part for a g, I've some of that N-Ethyl-Norketamine coming it at some point next week, but I'm sure it'll be shite.

NEK, i tried that ages ago, reminded me of some batches of MXE. I swear they used to cut MXE with that stuff

Just done a bit of this K, lovely uplifting

Was that NEK any good? Got any wonkyness?

I think I might do an oral dose of Diphenidine then have a line of the NEK. I like holing