• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and less new) RCs - Alphabet Soup

Well here in AEDD we are not bound to any one type of substance right? So we have that to our advantage..
We also have our own 'muscle' roi who is starting most new RC threads anyway so....

Let's make ours the most complete index of BL!

(God it's awful I have this picture in my head now of that scene with Mel Gibson in Braveheart..=D)

Edit: Yes SproutOnSmack, great idea this thread is also getting bigger and bigger and lets keep it here in EADD it actually is much easier and we are not bound by one class of drugs we can take and index them all.. ;)

Still waiting for my 2C-B-FLY to arrive...it's been 8 days already....
I am awaiting word from Sir Shambles/another s'mod on whether such an index would be implemented if completed.
It is a time-consuming project so I don't fancy wasting several more hours if the idea is decided against. :)

I'm pretty sure roi is at home in OD, and IME acts simply as a 'new RC news-breaker', providing little more than 'X is now available, here's some unsubstantiated data and a brand new Wiki page'.
My aim was for this single thread and to feature actual reports, opinions and discussions on said RC; hyperlinks to the post of interest placed in the OP.

While there is such sparse information, wouldn't it be better to collate it in the OD thread?

I am awaiting word from Sir Shambles/another s'mod on whether such an index would be implemented if completed.

We obviously cannot guarantee it but I would strongly suspect that a more comprehensive set of Index links would find favour for sure... In an ideal world at least. Again, I'm not really sure what it is y'all're actually suggesting so really can't say whether or not it would be taken up instantly or would require more ticklish negotiations to become workable.

The problem is that any such Index would be - by necessity - cross-forum as it would require constant updating from wherever any relevant posts were posted. This is fundamentally different to how any extant Index works on BL. I can certainly see how it could be a very handy resource indeed but who is going to keep it updated? It has to reside in a home forum - as there is no single overforum on BL - and whichever forum that is the mods of it will be expected to keep this Index updated.

This is were cross-forum politics become an issue because if, for example. this Index was posted in EADD we EADD mods would have to add checking every thread posted in several other BL forums to our duties to ensure upkeep of it. Same would apply if hosted in OD, PD or anywhere else. I do like the concept but I honestly feel it is too advanced for current BL structure and politics to make workable. Would certainly also like to hear more as well as some responses to how the issues noted above could be addressed. As with so much around BL, the idea is good but the execution could be a little tricky :\

Let's see how this goes we have an existing index here and PD also has a good index, noids work n progress. I assume every sub forum has its people who are passionate about novel substances I for one keep track of a lot of the threads and im willing to contribute to updates to any index and it shouldnt be too difficult to find a few people in respective forums who would be willing to participate.

The only question is how to interconnect stuf like updates, but I would love to have a complete index here in EADD and to also sticky that in OD as I do agree with Transform info is sparse so why not post complete indexes in other forums and ask those to update their respective substances. It can be as simple as starting out here updating our EADD index and perhaps with permission of pd add their index to ours with a link to their forum so it would be fairly easy to check if there are any updates, which we can add for completion, something like that would probably be the easiest as a start right?e

Will take a more in-depth look at this tomorrow and also check out the BL Wiki if that is a viable option and could begin sending or adding links, would I need to be mod or have special privileges to add threads to the index? It would probably take me a day and a few nights now and then, but I feel it is very important. I will also check who start most new threads and ask them to send a pm for addition to the index. I have not much experience in coding etc but would it be difficcult if every subforum used the same index and we appoint a few members to update new materials? Just thinking out loud here why not create a index page where we could login with perhaps a user account with privileges made specifically for updating the index or perhaps hidden mod with new additions, without becoming mod or having to bother the mods with PM's with links to be added
adding links too much? I'm willing to step in but only for this as I think it is an important project.

So after my brainstorming points are:
-can we use I index on all outher subforums? I would guess updating when somebody updates a substance in PD it wouldn't necesarily update oursunless every one uses the same perhaps hidden update where they can update materials... Every subforum may choose to only show a link to the completbinfex and only materials suited in their forum..

-so thats why thought a hidden index mainenance thread only used for updating this mail index can be used where we can update the index that's linked in the subforums perhaps only pasword protected or a special privilege.

-that be wouldn't be hard to do? Would adding a new thread to a substance be nothing more than adding a html link in the right cathegory in alphabetic order with on the first topic page essential info and pe formula dodage warnings of potential deadly combos and the most noteworthy e bysy anyway experience.

-I could find a few users who are creating the treads or are passionat about these things, to put in the effort as far as I'm concerned most of OD stims in general and other novel substances i got covered and we could ask roi to also add his findings to the index. PD is rather complete and I can ask the mods there if I could add their compounds to this one.

let me know I would like to contribute to this project and make this info more accesible to people who come here. And placing a hyper link on a page to the upoer index probably wont be diffucult.

please let me know if the wiki lohin/permissions for a maintenance page which can be displayed in every relefant forum can be realized otherwise it is much more pming with mods that are busy enough as is

Last edited:
That is a nice index, I guess we're done here. :)
Im seeing al kinds of old BL threads in there too, which I haven't seen before, (first one that caught my eye was 2C-G with its 24hour duration) it will make for some nice reading material.

Last edited:
Anyone tried Phenzacaine or Ethylnaphthidate? What was your assessment? And dosage recommendation?

Don't bother with the phenzacaine - I found it to be quite a nasty combination (3fpm & 2AI) that gave unwanted peripheral stimulation to the 3fpm experience - though having said that, I was only vaping it so I can't comment on other ROAs.

already ordered unfortunately, i definatly wont be vapeing it based on what youve said. Im looking for an Eph replacement, i cant believe i just said that, after saying how crap it was for so long, now its gone i definately miss it. The problem was comparing it to meph and other really excellent drugs, if you compare it to other RCs its not bad, apart from the apparent cardio-toxicity.

Well if you're after an ephyl replacement, simply buy 3fpm from a certain vendor who it has been confirmed by Wedinos to be cutting their product with lidocain and isopropylphenidate - presumably in a shady attempt to shift their remaining stock of the now illegal IPPD.

i dont remeber being impressed atall with 3fpm on my one and only order. I guess things'll be different now eph isnt so extremelely easy to get.

Anyway im off to enjoy 10g of RED MD Kratom. All the reviews say its so strong you wont need more than 5g. Well, due too my tolerance i think i might, start off with 8g or something and be royally fucked for the rest of the evening. :D

damn, 1p-lsd was pretty freaking sweet. kind of what i had read al-lad was to other people except me. which means, visual but also a bit deep, with increased music appreciation... an all round winner in my book.

also, recently became somewhat dissillusioned with 3fmp. it seemed great at first but after a couple of uses, even spaced out, it somehow still fass a bit short of greatness. still a useful chem in my opinion.

Early early days but anyone have any thoughts on the new UK legal ACH ?

I'm guessing it'll be a long duration. That 100mg dose is going to tempt vendors to cut it with mxp.

I found it very dissapointing. To call it 'subtle' is putting it mildly. I didn't try an oral dose though as I don't have scales.

40-50mg off foil.. pretty new to chasing off foil but kept the flame pretty far back, moved it around, it smoked, i inhaled

I gotta admit it gets very nice when a certain dose is reached, im starting to see what the fuss is about. feeling really good. its not good enough oral or sniffed though

See what I mean about plateau/thresholds? The first few doses aren't too great, but once those metabolites start flooding, it's a whole different ball-game. I do recall some mention of Amphetamine itself being an active metabolite, though that could be entirely wrong. It does feel very much like Sulphate at the 24hr mark, past that it is actually difficult to distinguish from Methamphetamine in terms of central effects. =D

noticed this today, anyone heard anything about it or tried it? (the lower molecule)

JVemMKL.png

3-FPM - 30 hours in and counting!
I just wish the tolerance climb was a little less exponential, the doses become ridiculous very quickly, but a solid blast has me drenched in Dopamine! =D