• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and less new) RCs - Alphabet Soup

Nah, last Monday was my straight day - the 3fpm arrived Tuesday, started on the 2fa on Thursday, then on the ODT from friday night until Wednesday just gone - which was a mistake as I've been rattling since then :(

Was feeling proper shit last night, but 20mg mxe sorted that out and actually got a fairly decent night's kip.

Never tried O-DT, could never find a decent vendor for it then it disappeared from the market.
Would you recommend it to an Opiophile such as myself,though one with a hefty tolerance?

I only did it once that I can recall, all I remember is that I passed the fuck out and slept like a baby...then went and bought smack the next day :\

I reckon it's decent if you have no tolerance, potentially underwhelming with the amount of fent you imbibe!

Never tried O-DT, could never find a decent vendor for it then it disappeared from the market.
Would you recommend it to an Opiophile such as myself,though one with a hefty tolerance?

I was mighty surprised at how strong it was - it certainly seemed better than a lot of smack I've had, but I don't have a tolerance anymore so its hard to say. I reckon in a blind test I'd have been hard pressed to tell which was smack and which was ODT, the only thing lacking was the euphoria, but I've not had that off smack for years anyway. I did 4 days straight on ODT, getting through a gramme, and by day 3 I could tell I was playing with fire - I've felt like shit since it ran out, but low dose mxe seems to be tempering that quite nicely.

any of you lot tried this stuff yet

3-MeO-PCMo is a member of the arylcyclohexylamine family and a close relative of phencyclidine (generally referred to as PCP, an abbreviation of phenylcyclohexylpiperidine). It differs in that it features a morpholine ring in place of PCP’s piperidine ring and additionally has a methoxy group bonded at the 3-position of the phenyl ring. As such, it can also be described as the morpholine variant of the well-known PCP derivative 3-MeO-PCP.
PCP is widely regarded as the prototypical arylcyclohexylamine but its discovery in 1956 came two years after that of the morpholine form, phenylcyclohexylmorpholine (PCMo). PCMo was first described together with a number of related variants in a German patent filed in 1954[1]; the patent characterised them as “hochwirksame sedativa", translating to “potent sedatives”. Despite this, their therapeutic potential was not further investigated and the accidental discovery of PCP in 1956, followed by its rapid FDA approval for use as an anaesthetic, overshadowed the earlier discovery of PCMo.

I only did it once that I can recall, all I remember is that I passed the fuck out and slept like a baby...then went and bought smack the next day :\

I reckon it's decent if you have no tolerance, potentially underwhelming with the amount of fent you imbibe!

I was mighty surprised at how strong it was - it certainly seemed better than a lot of smack I've had, but I don't have a tolerance anymore so its hard to say. I reckon in a blind test I'd have been hard pressed to tell which was smack and which was ODT, the only thing lacking was the euphoria, but I've not had that off smack for years anyway. I did 4 days straight on ODT, getting through a gramme, and by day 3 I could tell I was playing with fire - I've felt like shit since it ran out, but low dose mxe seems to be tempering that quite nicely.

Hmmmm, doesn't sound too great. Especially when it is more expensive than most black market options!
A very rough conversion from 100mg Tramadol = 10mg Morphine and demethylation increasing relative potency fourfold places a gram of O-DT at 400mg of Morphine orally - does this seem right to anyone?

I think you're right, Chippy - 400mg of M ~ 1-2mg I.V. Fentanyl... no competition.

I believe Ceres gave it a go and said he didn't quite rate it as highly as 3-meo-PCP.

cheers ill have to ask him i am not going to let myself get as bad as i was before but i need to alter things a little just for my own mental health

any one tried this yet

5-DBFPV is a new chemical compound with the chemical formula of C17H23NO2 and a systematic name of 1-(2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-5-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one. 5-DBFPV has an exact mass of 273.17 and a molecular weight of 273.37. It is considered a stimulant as it was created from the benzofuran of a-PVP. The compound is so new on the market that there is little or no research available; however, we can look at the research conducted on a-pvp to get an idea of what we may expect from 5-DBFPV.

Forget about theze PV-alike drugz FG, what u get out of them zeriouzly bro? (zorry for Z.. '5' don't work). Need to grab my wirelezz keyboard more often ;)

Zo much better drugz out there. Me going to order zum now I think LOL

Does that explain your username then? I always thought it was deliberate tbh. ;)

Yez my uzername waz and iz on deliberate :p But mizzing my '5' button, I don't uze to write with 'Z' hehe.

ffz now I can't find the uzb for my wirelezz keyboard. Baah =D

Last edited:
Forget about theze PV-alike drugz FG, what u get out of them zeriouzly bro? (zorry for Z.. '5' don't work). Need to grab my wirelezz keyboard more often ;)

Zo much better drugz out there. Me going to order zum now I think LOL

i know what your saying mate was just interested this time

the current batch is pretty good on the 'feel fucking good factor' though isnt as purely euhopric as the batch that was available about 3 years ago. Ive been dabbling in this latest batch, when i can afford it, i've been finding it really quite stimmy, if you nod off for 15-30 mins you come to full of feel good energy and unable to sleep, not great if you have work the next day.

I got through 2 g in 2 days at the start of this week, and felt only subtly good, my tolerance is pretty high. Im gonna try a kratom taper again, using stem and vein, man is it hard to get the dose right, too little and its staright into feeling rotten w/ds, too much and its an OD, nothing dangerous, just like tremor city. No good if you should happen to want to thread a needle or something like that.

Whats the story on 2-fa or 2-fma for that matter? worth it as a smooth(ish) stim with little or no serotonin action? would usually use good base phet but cant get hold of much at the min so considering one of these 2. Which is better and why? Are they a relatively safe side kick for a night of boozing?

Any decent functional stims these days which don't affect serotonin?

Last edited:
Both of those are pretty alright. 3-FPM is pretty functional too but I've heard tales of a bit of a ceiling effect at higher doses.

Thanks, might give the 2-fa a go at some point. From What Ive read its one of the best functional stims about and is similar to dexamphetamine which I'm fond of.

Both of those are pretty alright. 3-FPM is pretty functional too but I've heard tales of a bit of a ceiling effect at higher doses.

this. I found it good for applying my focus to a single task and getting stuff done, altho after some redosing i did get massively dilated pupils and began to feel a little sketchy. I only stopped and went to bed because I finished the lot. It is patented as an antidepressant afterall.

Personally, I have given up on the use of stimulants like these as ways to get myself active and functional. Too many jittery side effects and too pushy. I've tried 2-fa and 2-fma and both were very sketchy withperiphal vision hallucinations.

3-meo-pcp is far superior in making me functional and at small doses, i do not feel or look or come across as intoxicated, which is ideal. And there is no anxiety with it.

Anyway, now I am trying to dig up info on mephtetramine, all I can find is one reference to the structure in a patent identifying glycogen phosphorylase inihibitors. So it seems it may do that (basically like a diabetes medicine)

It is really worrying when there are these chems coming out now which basically have just been invented by someone in order to circumvent the law and pharmalogical action seems to be a total afterthought. It is worrying that these people put out the drugs and presumably hope they don't kill people. So irresponsible.