• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and less new) RCs - Alphabet Soup

Topping up 2 hours in will extend it, not make it more intense.

If you're gunna top up do it in the first 30 / 40 minutes.

As for what 100ug will do to a person with no tolerance, dunno.

Got some myself that I'll try in a couple of weeks. I have no tolerance either but I wouldn't underestimate 100ug.
You see lots of people banging on about doing 200/300ug of real acid but personally I think they're being gullible and believing what their dealers tell them or just guessing.

I think for my first time I might try 1/2 or 3/4 of a blotter. Am in a similar position to yourself, I've had my arse chewed by acid as a kid so might play safe and ease myself back into it

personally i think 1 blotter of 1plsd will be quite good and enough for one without experience. good enough for a decent proper taste of things and not too overwhelming. better safe than sorry for the first tries i always say...

in regards to bk2cb... ive had only a little experience with it, but it was always rather gentle with me, long lasting, a bit of vasoconstriction, can get scattered if in the wrong setting. However, it reminded me well of other similar 2cs, like 2cb and 2ci, being different but not that much. the duration can be long, and sadly it doesnt improve on all senses (food can taste a bit weird for instance)

Agreed with 1plsd - 1 should be enough for a hit, but not enough for ego death or anything (doesn't hurt to start lower if nervous though) - and i've found redosing quite effective (half then half 1-2 hours later) for a more gentle intro. I've found it tends towards easier/less chaotic experiences than the parent compound generally, probably because the gradual comeup (1-2 hours for me). Highest i've done so far is 1.5, but there was no demon facing stuff in sight - just euphoria and expanded awareness (ymmv). At those doses i find it considerably less headwork than psilocybin on that front. (Just being older goes a long way to make trips easier to navigate too)

Last edited:
First time I did it, it was 500mcg - and that caused the proper breakthrough experience. Done higher doses since then, but spaced out over a day, so that just went on for ages, didn't have the ecstatic loss of reality.

I've found 300 to be ideal for me - very visual, but also euphoric. Weirdly I've found 100 to be a bit unpleasant, as I was definitely tripping, visually and mentally, but I found it quite anhedonic and uncomfortable. To be fair I've always felt the same on low doses of acid too and I don't think it's the usual reaction people have, so best to start low.

Last edited:
sadly I can't try 1p-lsd due to being on antidepressants, pity as it does sound good.

anyone else tried that 3-MeO-PCM that is available? I had 2 grams, and it did nothing to me atall. (snorted)

That's the only confirmation I need :)

Will report back - that's if I don't die from toxic fumes due to pyrolysis first..
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I would suspect 2-FA to follow closer to Amphetamine than Methamphetamine, in that the freebase form is that of an oil, as opposed to crystals.
Be that as it may, would 2-FMA, as the F-Amp equivalent, be more conducive?

It depends which salt you have, amphetamine freebase vaporises fine, I expect the HCl would do alright if it wasn't so hygroscopic.

Something I was going to mention was that it's probably worth freebasing it for best results

Ok fellers, 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating' as they say - and I've just had a bite....

I've no idea whether my 2fa is salt or base. In appearance it is a very fine, light tan power - exactly like the Pakistani brown smack from the 80s. It starts to melt as soon as the heat is applied and soon starts to vapourise. It also runs fine, led by a goldenbrown beetle. However, it doesn't run very far and 50mg on the foil ran for only 2 six inch lines. It also leaves a dark brown trail with darker spots from 'drop out' along its course - again very like smack. When the heat is removed, it quickly resolidifies and takes on a caramelised appearance I.e. as if it's had a light sprinkling of sugar which was then melted with a blowtorch.

Tastewise, it isn't too bad compared to the nasal drip after a cheeky line, or the taste of the raw powder. In fact, it's very similar to the taste that 3fpm acquires once it has been heated/cooled several times, I.e, a slightly acrid unmistakable amphetamine flavour, but seems slightly irritating to the throat.

Effects wise, its hard to say really as I've been bombing and railing it all day on top of 2.5 days of 3fpm use, but I think I can feel an extra dimension to it from vaping compared with the other ROAs.

Here's a link to a photo i took eatlier:

http://imgur.com/DhDHtqb

I remember reading about others experimenting with vaping 2fa and 2fma but not any particularly great effects worth it from either via this roa... what do you mean by extra dimension?

It depends which salt you have, amphetamine freebase vaporises fine, I expect the HCl would do alright if it wasn't so hygroscopic.

Something I was going to mention was that it's probably worth freebasing it for best results
Having never vaped the base form of Amphetamine, I shall take your word on the practicality. I just remember it being a rather impractical substance to ingest pre-salting. :)

Just by extension to N-methyl-Amp I would prefer to attempt 2-FMA vaping.

If I ever get the chance to compare, I'll let you know. :)

I remember reading about others experimenting with vaping 2fa and 2fma but not any particularly great effects worth it from either via this roa... what do you mean by extra dimension?

I meant that after a couple of toots there was a hint that there was more to come beyond the functional stim stage. But I didn't persue it because I wasn't enjoying vaping it at all, it just didn't seem 'right' to me. So I fucked it off and crashed out.

Anyway, woke up this morning with that 'head full of no speed' feeling I know so well, so obviously I needed to take more to get through work. :) Yesterday, I was dosing fairly cautiously, no more than 50mg at a time, but I rapidly reached the law of diminishing returns with each redose. So at 6.30 this morning I dumped my remaining 150mg of '2fa' into a glass of orange and buggered off to work. I soon realised what that extra dimension was when I got to work and the eye wiggles and full body rushes came on! "Hmm, didn't realise 2fa did this? Hang on, this is almost identical to 6-apb... And that was also tan coloured and came in base form so should easily vapourise... Oh Shit!!"

So I've spent all morning fighting the urge to chill out and listen to some good tunes, while trying to act not fucked. What a shame I've only just discovered it now having finished it off and having to suppress the roll.

Oh well, that'll teach me to not trust vendor labels again...

You’re a total Stim Ninja Fubar.
Couldn’t possibly carry off a 3 dayer and be going anywhere near my work.
You must have nerves of steel mate…or your just shit hot at drugs =D

Haha, 35 years of practice mate..

My problem is going anywhere near work WITHOUT drugs.. :\

Been dabbling with some o-desmethyltramadol all weekend (yes I know, late to the party as usual) and I must say I'm quite impressed, especially as I never liked tramadol. Started off on friday night by vaping 50mg to assess the strength - fuck me that was a mistake - it tasted like TCP and ripped my throat to pieces. Didn't really feel anything except a little strange - until I had a spliff, then it was noddy time. Got up yesterday and tried 50mg sublingually. That was loads better and came on very quickly. I ended up exceedingly fucked, especially after another 35mg, two cans of 9% lager, two spliffs and a nifoxipam. When I was checking out the ODT threads, first time doses of 100mg were reported - I reckon that's a little excessive and I'm not exactly opiate naive! I'm glad I won't have access to any more as it could get a little habit forming...

Funny you should say that - see post 1022 onwards...

I still don't know if it was 2fa or not - I certainly got more than I bargained for on Friday...

Ive never tried anything but theres 5 1plsd tabs HOPEFULLY winding their way towards me now.

Havnt had an acid since I was 17

Going to try one and see how well it improves the bbcs glastonbury coverage.

Need to time it right so hopefully im satisfactorily twatted by the time deadmau5 headlines the Other stage come 22.00