• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mustard on Hamburgers

Plus, all mustard is nasty shit. Y'all need to have your heads examined for eating it. One way to ruin the flavor of a burger or dog is to put that shit on it. Now ketchup on the other hand, well I just may be more addicted to ketchup than opiates...
?
and for me a burger and a hotdog isnt a the same without the mustard..its gives it that extra flavor thats soo good

Yeah we don't have ketchup at all, just sauce. I'm pretty sure it's the same, it's like salty tomatoey sauce. It's nothing like pasta sauce. Our pasta sauce would be same as yours I guess, since they all start in Italy....? But our pizza sauce is similar to our tomato sauce, being that it's quite salty, like tomato paste just with herbs :)

One thing I could never get my head around is peanut butter and jelly (or jam as we call it) !! Or P, B & J as I have heard it's called........

I think I've strayed away from the mustard topic now...ooops=D

i love me some HP sauce..i know its a britain thing but imn sure they have it ther etoo right?

and PB&J is like an american staple..and i still eat it when i get the munchies or just dont know hat to eat..PB&J and a chocolate milk..i can eat that all day everyday

\
back on the mustard topic..anyone know what type of mustard they put on white castles burgers?..persoanlly i hate white castles but if i do have it, its got to have the mustard on it..and i know alot of people dont like it but for me to eat it its got to have it

^ Yea, but I always though if Jam as being more "raw" if you will. The traditional flavors like strawberry and grape are usually jelly and it's all smooth like gelatin, but Jam is more like blackberry or raspberry and has some more natural ingredients in it, and it more like mushed up blackberries or whatever, mixed with whatever the need to make it the proper consistency. Jam is almost always made from smaller companies if it isn't homemade, whereas Jelly is all from big companies that mass produce it.

That's Jell-o here, or as you see on the bottom left of the box, 'Gelatin dessert'.

200px-Jello-Cherry-Box-Small.jpg

Oh, jell-o, of course! And kool-aid is cordial I'm guessing.

Oh and chinky, we have HP sauce here too, but i don't know anyone who uses it.....

Mustard is lovely. Wholegrain, french, normal...you name it, it's a damn tasty condiment. Goes well with cheeseburgers but is better in a delicious sandwich with a red meat filling.

For those who think Mustard is weird in burgers. I got a burger in Australia and there was a fucking beetroot in it.

and PB&J is like an american staple..and i still eat it when i get the munchies or just dont know hat to eat..PB&J and a chocolate milk..i can eat that all day everyday

Uncrustables.jpg

You ever fuck with these? 7-11 makes their own kind I think but the official ones are great. I don't know how the bread stays so soft, but it's so good.

premade peanut butter and jelly?..no i cant say i have tried them

why would you? cause its so hard to make them?

has anyo ne noticed the crazy increase in kids with peanut allergies? my next door neighbor is like 9 or 10 and is allergic to peanuts. but hte schools send out letters to the parents at the beginning f the year to remind thenm about the kids with peanut allergies and what foods they should pack their kids. and now restuarants make big deals about it and put warnings on their menus.

when i was a kid i dont remember anyone being allergic to peanuts or parents not being allowed to give out peanut butter or chocolate candies and also there wasnt 1 kid who hyad add or adhd and now it seems like every other kid has it along iwth peanut allergies..something is fuckin wrong forreal..

For those who think Mustard is weird in burgers. I got a burger in Australia and there was a fucking beetroot in it.

Hahaha! Classic Aussie burger. But heaps of places don't put beetroot in any more. It's supposed to have pineapple too, that's 'The lot' But mostly it's just standard of
Meat patty
Onions
Bacon
Egg
Tomato
Lettuce
Sauce
And sometimes mustard, only the yellow one though for burgers ;)

Out of interest, what is in American burgers?

premade peanut butter and jelly?..no i cant say i have tried them

why would you? cause its so hard to make them?

Because I don't bring a container of peanut butter, a jar of jelly, 2 slices of bread, and a knife with me everywhere I go. I have gotten it for the same reasons you buy anything pre-made. Convenience...

And is that.....a pie shaped sandwich???

Yup. I think it's because they make it with no crust, so probably have a huge sandwich made that has crusts, and then they use a circular press to punch it out and then seal it all around so the PB & J doesn't come out. I'm sure they could have used a square shaped press, but then it might leak at the corners. I think the store brand one I saw does it in a little rectangle shape, so next time I'm in the store I will see if it is and how it holds up.

Jelly and Jam are very similar, but there is actually a difference. IMO they taste the exact same but jelly is more gel-like, and jam is a little smoother and easier to spread. Even when you drag your knife across it to spread it out, it stays in little clumps where jam is more of a spread. Insignificant, but different nonetheless. I prefer to buy jam.

And yeah I don't know what I would have done without the stuff as a kid, I ate PB&J every day for lunch as a kid until probably middle school. And yes, I still make it from time to time as a drunken snack, I love it.

Yeah for real, now they're banning the stuff from schools because some kids are allergic, sorry to sound like an asshole but isn't that their problem? How the fuck you gonna ruin life for everyone else just cause some kid is allergic to something? Maybe just don't give the allergic kids any peanuts, and teach them not to eat other people's fucking lunches and look there's no problem! Shit, I would have been pissed if they tyold me I couldn't bring it to school. That is a fucking staple. What 1st grader doesn't eat PB&J? What are they supposed to eat, a ham and swiss? I would have thrown that shit straight in the trash back then. The country is filling up with a bunch of pussies who try wayyyyyyyy too hard to protect people from their own problems and ruining life for everyone else.
And while I had ADHD as a kid, yes it definitely seems like many many more have it nowadays.

its nopt even the fact of people eating other peoples luches..those kids cant even come in contact wit hthe peanut butter, so if thye throw away someone elses garbage or have to clean the table or whatever..

its stupid though causee like you said..what kid doesnt eat pb&j?..its like arabs who dont eat pork..i dont know how they can go their whole lives anfd not eat a nice slice of bacon or a fat inch thick bone in pork chop or a nice ham..crazy

Yeah I guess you're right, but still. They need to try to prepare these kids for the real world. In real life people aren't gonna hold your hand and make special rules to cater to your special needs. Until they make peanuts illegal all together, this is something these kids will have to learn how to deal with for their entire life. It sucks that they have such a dangerous allergy but you can't take it away from everybody just because they're allergic. If they took away everything that people were allergic to, there'd be nothing left in the world. Just learn to live around your allergy. Welcome to real life.

It's probably not that the school even cares about their needs, and I'm sure they even know it's stupid, I bet they're just worried that some audi station wagon driving uppity bitch cunt of a soccer mom will sue the school because her kid was too dumb to keep away from shit that kills them. This country is becoming a pretty sad place to live. Can't do shit anymore without getting sued or arrested.

I went to school with a girl who was deathly allergic to peanuts, but no one made a huge ordeal over it.

Yea so did i but they did make a big deal out it. We couldnt bring any peanut containing food to school and they couldnt serve it.

This was in middle school. : /

Yeah I guess you're right, but still. They need to try to prepare these kids for the real world. In real life people aren't gonna hold your hand and make special rules to cater to your special needs. Until they make peanuts illegal all together, this is something these kids will have to learn how to deal with for their entire life. It sucks that they have such a dangerous allergy but you can't take it away from everybody just because they're allergic. If they took away everything that people were allergic to, there'd be nothing left in the world. Just learn to live around your allergy. Welcome to real life.

It's probably not that the school even cares about their needs, and I'm sure they even know it's stupid, I bet they're just worried that some audi station wagon driving uppity bitch cunt of a soccer mom will sue the school because her kid was too dumb to keep away from shit that kills them. This country is becoming a pretty sad place to live. Can't do shit anymore without getting sued or arrested.

i dnno if i agree with that cause people already making laws and rules to cater toi those people, resturants have alternate menus and take measures to cater to those people. so in a way they are holding their hand. dont get me wrong its totally crazy cause every since i can remember my little next door neighbor even when he was just a few years old knew what food he could and couldnt eat. so these rules arent really made tfor them cause the kids and their familys know, its for the parents and other people who just dont know.

Yea so did i but they did make a big deal out it. We couldnt bring any peanut containing food to school and they couldnt serve it.

This was in middle school. : /

That's crazy. Maybe cause yall are in the north? This girl came from an extremely wealthy and respected family, but everyone was told just to be careful around her.

Can't these kids just carry an epi pen with them?

no they cant carry epi pens on them, just like alot of middle and grade schools wont allow kids with asthma to carry their inhaler or anyone else to carry their medicine. i know the teachers themselves aren even allowed to carry or have the epi pens, only the school nurse is allowed to have it.

now this might be different in your state or area but i know for a fact its like that here..and i know this bc ive had this convo with my mom and my neighbor and said it was absolutly nuts that the kid ant carry it or the teacher cant have it either

Things are like that here too. But if my future kids ever need an epi pen, there's no way that a school is going to take it away from them.