• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mustard on Hamburgers

Here in NJ ketchup is the most popular condiment, however, I'm an oddball, and prefer mustard on everything.
And speaking of hotsauce, I love it. I'd rather have hotsauce on my burger than mustard. LOL.

i used to get mike ditkas pork chop sauce but i think they stopped makin g it or i cant find it in jewel at lewast anymore..that shit was soo good

^ you gotta try mumbo sauce yo that shits bomb

That's another one that I've never heard of so again I looked it up.

From wiki. "Mumbo sauce or mambo sauce is a condiment found in Chinese carryout restaurants in Washington DC and surrounding metro area. The red orange sauce is similar to a barbecue sauce or plum sauce but sweet and tangy, and is put on fried chicken wings, french fries, and fried rice. Its origin and ingredients are subject to great dispute.[1] Most suggest the sauce is unique to Washington DC[2] while others suggest it emerged from a barbecue restaurant in Chicago run by Argia B. Collins, Sr. Several references are made to it in the history of buffalo wings. And according to Capital City Mumbo Sauce, the sauce originated in a restaurant called "Wing-n-Things" in the late 1960s"

Looks like a DC thing man but, maybe Chinky already has a version of it.

2w3ss1z.jpg

Yooo i swear to god thats the best hot sauce. Thats the hot sauce i was thinkin about but didnt know how to spell it. Ha

I gotta have Heinz ketchup or I would prefer to go without it.

What about y'all?

Mustard, on a Cheeseburger? Fuck that!

I don't eat Hamburgers. If I'm making burgers and I have no cheese, I scrap the whole thing.

Sweet Relish sounds good though, I think I might try that one in the near future.

I mean, hey...it goes good on Hotdogs, I wonder how it'd taste on a Cheeseburger!

Heinz ketcup or no other ketchup. But i never use ketchup on cheeseburgers, either spicy brown mustard or zome kind of hot sauce, preferably the kind posted above. Soooo goood

Simply Heinz...the organic version without HFCS is so amazing. Such a noticeable improvement over the regular version.

I wouldn't rather go without because a true ketchup addict will eat any kind, but yeah I only buy heinz. When my roommate finishes my ketchup but then "replaces it" with some other inferior one, sometimes I feel like going upstairs for my gun.