• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mustard on Hamburgers

you can get it with cheez whiz but people also get american or provolone. I like provolone the best actually, with a little bit of fried onions and thats it.

Steak with provolone and a little bit of fried onions and thats it.

That was breakfast lunch and dinner for me when I used to spend time down in Philly. That's the best way to get it.
Damn, making my mouth water.

And yeah JB only some places do the whiz and that's a totally different type of cheesesteak IMO. Still good once in a while but that's more like junk food than a sandwich really.

That was breakfast lunch and dinner for me when I used to spend time down in Philly. That's the best way to get it.
Damn, making my mouth water.

And yeah JB only some places do the whiz and that's a totally different type of cheesesteak IMO. Still good once in a while but that's more like junk food than a sandwich really.

That doesn't sound too good but then again, I don't like cheese whiz.

I've only had a cheesesteak made with provolone or like pepper jack, usually provolone though.

What is on an everything dog in Chicago then? I like sauer craut myself.

i know a few places that will add a couple slices of cucumber too..i mean they do say "drag it threw the garden"

and yes i love mustard on my burgers..ketchup,mustard,lettuce, mayo and a pickeleither on it or on the side...

Mcdonalds puts mustard on their burgers so Id say its not that strange

Mcdonalds puts mustard on their burgers so Id say its not that strange

They don't in the downstate NYC/LI area. I wonder where the cutoff is when heading upstate NY where the McDonald's (or any other places with burgers) shifts from no mustard on burgers to having mustard on them. I think that the fast-food restaurants at rest stops off the thruway on the way upstate don't put it on the burgers since there is a lot of people commuting from the city up there.

especially when you snort a fat line of mustard powder..soooo high

Gotta have mustard, and it depends on the burger whether I use reg. mustard-usually-or choose something like brown mustard or spicy brown. Mustard rules.

i bet you guys and girls who dont like mustard on their burger, puts ketchup on their hotdogs

thats a sin in chicago if you put ketchup on a dog..

This is very funny because I don't like mustard. When I was a kid, working at a WENDY'S - they put mustard, mayo, ketchup, lettuce, onion and tomato on all but the tiny jr. burgers. But of course they made them (and still do) to order. So you can ask for just lettuce ketchup and bacon... which is nice, because i don't eat mayo either!!!!

And it's true, Hot Dogs in chicago have celery salt, peppers, mustard, relish, a pickle, maybe tomatoes... and I always ask for mine:

"Hot Dog, ketchup tomato and pickle only"

And I always end up with the craziest freaking looks from the guys behind the counter. I'm just not THAT into condiments.

IL
Mustard YES! on both hotdogs and hamburgers!

i got alittle tip that im sure most of yall dont know about, maybe you do though, i dont know?

but when you go to burger king, make sure you order everything but especially whoppers "off the broiler". off the broiler is BKs way of meaning to make everything fresh. so you wont give you fries or anything that was akready made, they will make everything fresh for you.

another way to get a freshburger at almost evey fast food joint is to juat order the burger of whatever with something extra or somethingleft off on it..

^ Thanks for the tip, I never knew that. Did you used to work at Burger King?

Speaking of fastfood joints, do all the stoners by you (or if you are/were a stoner) take the plastic trays from fastfood restaurants and use them for rolling blunts? Around here everyone did that, and they all kept it either under the passenger seat, or if the seats had a pouch on the back they would put them in that so you could just pull it out when you were ready to roll one up. The advantage of these was that the raised edges kept the bud from falling off the tray, which comes in handy when breaking up bud and rolling a blunt in a moving vehicle.

^ Thanks for the tip, I never knew that. Did you used to work at Burger King?

hell no, id never work fast food..i like to eat at those places and working ther would just kill it lol

either they own it or his mom is like the district/regional manager and overlooks and runs a bunch of them..im not exaclty sure

but yeah when i was a kid my buddy told me to always ask fo rfood there "off the broiler" and thats for like the BK employees and other people "in the know" lol..to make sure they get all fresh food...and the dibnt question it or nothing they just say "ok no problem, it might be a couple minutes" which to me is fine cause i know its gonna bve fresh

but when you get your recipt back it even says off the broiler on it..so its like special button on the register, not just them tellin the ocok to make it fresh..so that shows me its an official thing and not some folkklore made up thing

Last edited:
Speaking of fastfood joints, do all the stoners by you (or if you are/were a stoner) take the plastic trays from fastfood restaurants and use them for rolling blunts? Around here everyone did that, and they all kept it either under the passenger seat, or if the seats had a pouch on the back they would put them in that so you could just pull it out when you were ready to roll one up. The advantage of these was that the raised edges kept the bud from falling off the tray, which comes in handy when breaking up bud and rolling a blunt in a moving vehicle.

i always used a cd case but preferred a magazine or even a piece of paper...ive never seen anyone keep a tray...piece of paper is also key if you got regs cause its the easiest and fastest way to deseed the weed

hell no, id never work fast food..i like to eat at those places and working ther would just kill it lol

I hear ya, I don't think I could handle the smell of a fast food restaurant for hours at a time or put up with customers.

for real you ever ook up on youtube people fuckin with the workers at fastfood places..like ordering ice cream and then grabbing it by the ice part and watching their reaction...that got so bad that places wont hand it to you unless you grab it the right way or like what we used to do was pull threw the drive threw backwards..when we did it in highschool they laughed and thought it was funny but we wernt filing it and being dicks like people on you tube

I can speak for RI --

Hamburgers: yes, we put mustard on hamburgers.

Hotdogs, not usually. However if you get a "weiner", you can be sure to get it with mustard, onions, celery salt and a "special" meat sauce on a steamed bun :D