• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mustard on Hamburgers

Mustard all the way. But i do have to say if im feelin like a fatass one of my friends introduced me to fry sauce (mix of ketchup and mayonnaise). Said that they sell it in ready containers out there in Idaho or something. Damn that shit is so good!

Just out of interest, where do you get the best burgers in the US?

Mustard all the way. But i do have to say if im feelin like a fatass one of my friends introduced me to fry sauce (mix of ketchup and mayonnaise). Said that they sell it in ready containers out there in Idaho or something. Damn that shit is so good!

Ha, yeah...that sauce is nice. We call it pink sauce over here (UK).

why not, you should cause its great..every little place i went to in england had a bottle of that on the table instead of ketchup and i fell in love with it. when i came home i couldnt find it at all until like 2years ago when they started selling it at the local grocery store..

Tasty stuff, great with a fry up to cure a hangover. It's usually just called brown sauce. Pink sauce, brown sauce...we're not very imaginative with the names we give to our condiments.

I'm fucking hungry now.

Last edited:
dude youll never get a uniformed answer on the "best" anything in the US but theres a lot of good places that solely sell cheeseburgers (or just about only cheeseburgers)

Haha, I guess it's a pretty ridiculous question. Out of the main fast-food chains, which would you rate the highest?

theres a lot of fast food chains too but if you get a McDonalds crew that isnt retarded they arent bad

I like Sonic too they got decent shit

Eh, McDonalds is too fake and nasty as far as I'm concerned. Out of all the fast food burger joints, I'd have to say it's the worst. It makes my stomach uncomfortable. Honestly, if I want a good burger I wouldn't go to any fast food place. They're barely even a burger IMO, just some pressed meat shit.

Honestly, if I want a good burger I wouldn't go to any fast food place.

yeah I totally agree but he asked which fast food burger I liked the best. And how do you figure its any less quality than Burger King or Wendys they all BS in the commercials

Am I the only one who likes A1 on burgers?

i love A1 but ive never put it on a burger, imma have to try it the next time...also A1 is the only steak sauce, ive tried dozens of others and to me nothing compares

Haha, I guess it's a pretty ridiculous question. Out of the main fast-food chains, which would you rate the highest?

in america we have diffrerent fastfood places in different parts of the country..like the west coast the best fast food burger is a IN-N-OUT..here in chicago and parts of the midwest imma go with a CULVERS or a STEAK and SHAKE...the east coast im not sure WHAT THEY HAVE....i will say ive never tried sonic or hardees so i dont know how those are

but if your looking for a universal place..WENDYS by far is the best

everypart of georgia seems to put mustard, ketchup, and sometimes mayonaise. restaurants and people in general from Atlanta, Athens, Savanna, and Macon put both mustard and ketchup. i have never really thought about not putting both on a burger in my life. thank you for opening my mind to different possibilities hahahah

personally i am totally not down with mustard on hamburgers. i'm such a bad chicagoan, i secretly like ketchup on hot dogs, but don't tell a soul.

in america we have diffrerent fastfood places in different parts of the country..like the west coast the best fast food burger is a IN-N-OUT..here in chicago and parts of the midwest imma go with a CULVERS or a STEAK and SHAKE...the east coast im not sure WHAT THEY HAVE....i will say ive never tried sonic or hardees so i dont know how those are

but if your looking for a universal place..WENDYS by far is the best

Yeah I'll have to second all that. Out of the national/ worldwide ones like McD's or Burger King or Wendys and the such, it's Wendy's by far. And for a northeast standpoint on good burger chains that aren't big enough to be nationwide- 5 Guys Burgers and Fries is fucking awesome.

wendy's is so fucking good reckless, i wish there were more in the chicago area. the baconator is my shit

mustard the only way to go for me here in t-town oklahoma.
i even eat my fries with mustard.

-KING

^^ill dip in in mustard but only with ketchup..have you ever tried the fries in ranch dressing?and another thing ranch dressing is really good with is pizza..i know it might sound crazy and i used to think so too til my girlfriend when i was in highschool sat down at the lunch table and damn near grossed me out when she dipped her slice of pizza in ranch..she begged me to try it and i said no until about the 4 or 5th time i saw her do it and then i took a bite and i instantly liked it and will still eat it to this day..

with wendys...i prefer he bacon deluxe over the baconator cause i like the tomato and lettuce and mayo as opposed to just bacon and more bacon..also with wendys, their chili is mad underated and when i switch it up ill get a ceaser salad..now other places have ceaser salads but wendys has it on the doller menu and thats really the best reason to go there, they have the best doller menu and you can never go wrong with a frosty..but now they have frosty floats which is like my new favorite thing cause theres no other place besides the ice cream spots that sell rootbeer floats

ill eat ketchup on a hotdog but only at like family barbecues when its not a really a good hotdog, but if i spend money to go eat a hotdog its chicaog style or a plain chili cheese dog with mustard and celerysalt

and RECK..we now have fiveguys here in chicago so it might not be a eastcoast spot anymore..we also have a smashburger which i have heard good things about but havent tried it yet

my actual favorite burger is from a place that me and gwen talk about called "phils last stand" in UK village...i orginally went there for the chardog which is hard to find in chicago afte i seen it on a local food review show called "chicagos best" and after i went there for easly one of the best dogs ive had, i tried their burger and it is by fatr the best burger ive ever had..i would travel the 30-35min to the westside just for the burger if i had to..

a tip about phils is that the chardogs come with fries but the burgers dont and you have to buy them extra(good fresh hand cut fries too) but so i orger a chardog and cheeseburger and get the hotdog wrapped to go but the fries served with burger for here...somettiems ill get a double cheeseburger but i dunno i feel the single burgers have more flavor then the doubles.

Last edited:
I haven't been to a smashburger but they have them out by my dad's place in CO and I hear it's pretty damn good. I'll have to give them a try next time I get out there to see him.

yheah i guess thei rwhole thing is you can pick fon of their like signature burgers or you cavn make your own and by that you can choose what type of bnun you want and the toppings and the cheese

like by buns oyu can choose like pretzel bread or a regular or like a spicy type. and there is others and with toppings you can choose like an egg and different sauces and differnt types of onions and lots of other things..ive never been there but my brothers friend works there and told me a little about it plus my brothe has gone and told me..its just a little on the pricy side..a burger is gonna cost you 5-9$ depending on what you get and if you get fries with it

five guys has recently come to chicago like chinky mentioned, is it true that it's overpriced for what it is? i hear that while it tastes good, it's just kind of like a fancy version of the wendy's double stacker (the burgers, that is). i'd be curious to know before spending the money to try it.

little irish pub joint near my house in bridgeport called schaller's pub has these bomb cheeseburgers, probably 1/3-1/2 lb., with fries for $5.50 or some shit. i highly recommend to southside chicagoans, mmmm.

Well, yeah it's pricey for a burger, but man it's one fucking good burger. Wendy's burger doesn't even come close to comparing to it. Should a burger be over $6? Hell no but if you're gonna spend that much on one at least they do give you an awesome fuckin burger.

how do yall eat your burgers?

i need mine pretty much well done..i like a medium steak but i dont want to really see much pink in my burger, it just grosses me out