• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDPV does seem like a cheap alternative, although apparently it doesn't substitute amphetamine in every aspect.

Hell no... I'd say amphetamine doesn't substitute for MDPV.

MDPV is much better than crappy amphetamines...

My sister got a new black puppy named Lu Lu <3 :D She's in my backyard right now, and she's so cute :D :D

The fuck you doing telling us??? Go outside and play with her. Give her a workout so she passes right out when its bed time

Hmm well I've heard different opinions on the matter. I guess it boils down to preference really. For example, some people prefer cocaine (a monoamine reuptake inhibitor) to amphetamine (a monoamine releaser), but personally I've rarely gotten anything as enjoyable out of cocaine as I do from amphetamine. MDPV is also a reuptake inhibitor, but it is my understanding that it is more amphetamine-like than other DNRIs.

Anyway, I definitely intend to taste it some time soon, so I guess we'll see how much I like it.

The fuck you doing telling us??? Go outside and play with her. Give her a workout so she passes right out when its bed time

My sister went on a long walk with her, so she's basically passed out curled around a planter in the yard :D. She's so adorable when she plays with my dog; mine is a rat terrier-dachshund mix, and she can literally jump over the puppy =D.

My friend got a little puppy last year as well and it was so tiny. Now he's even bigger than my dog. It's amazing how fast they grow. My dog just celebrated his 10 birthday this month. Time sure flies by doesn't it <3

what do you you think MDPPP will be like?
supposedly similar to MDPV, but i wonder what the differences will be.

^ I think it will be similar but shorter acting.

MDPV is a great stimulant IMO. The only bad thing about it is the tolerance, which skyrockets when you start tweaking on it... And it stays quite a long time too. When you start without tolerance, you can shoot 25mg at once IV, max. In a day or two you'll be doing 50-100mg at a time...

But the effects are really nice compared to the usual street speed. None of the jitteryness of speed, very smooth, but euphoric. And sex is great on it. ;)

My friend got a little puppy last year as well and it was so tiny. Now he's even bigger than my dog. It's amazing how fast they grow. My dog just celebrated his 10 birthday this month. Time sure flies by doesn't it <3

Aw :)

I just tried smoking ~3mg 2C-T-7, and I got all the bodyload and barely any visuals/unique headspace. Fuckin feels bad man :(

Puppies are the greatest.

My sister got a pup last year, he's a year old now but still pretty puppyish. Hyper, playful and so affectionate. <3 :)

Well folks, I convocated today. :)

Not much on the big ceremonial hooplah, I hate ceremonies actually but anyways I got the piece of paper and got to hang out with my class. :)

I looked up convocated and I still have no idea what you're talking about lol =D.

Way to go though, I guess!

It means "graduated" I guess it must be one of those Canadian things. Convocation=Graduation.

Got honours too :)

Ah, all I could find was 'called together' it must be beside the milk-in-bags in the Canada Dept.

Good job man :D

Vaping HCl on a piece of foil over a lighter, much like with heroin. It works OK I suppose. Erowid reports and my own experience confirm it's active in very low doses. (I didn't quite get all 3mg and I still had mild visuals; I imagine with 5+mg it would have been greatly intensified. And this is after 11mg rectal + 5mg snorted on Friday and ~15mg insufflated last night.) I have no idea what the BP is, but it vaporizes very quickly upon contact with a normal cigarette lighter. The smoke doesn't taste pleasant, but it's not harsh or overwhelming, nothing like would it seem IMO. There is a nasty bodyload though, similar to snorting, but without that whole 'holy fucking shit I think I'm dying and nothing is comfortable, fuck this was a mistake' feeling.

^Absolutely, it makes you want to be that much more careful getting things from online companies. Just imagine if he had hoped for an Ayuahusca experience or something with an MAOi, and they sent him something potentially fatal. What happened to him was bad enough...

Yeeehaw, I'm posting in the middle of a tornado. :D (Seriously, I dunno how the power is still on here, its baaaddddddd outside).

Status
Not open for further replies.