• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if taking my exam tomorrow tripping on 2C-T-7 would be wise.
T-7 says yes. 1200mics says yes. commonsense says perhaps. driving says probablynot.

LOL, I took a calculus exam tripping FACE the morning after a P-Groove show, and I aced it. Then I jumped in the car and drove a few hundred miles to the next P-Groove show. :D

LSD, however, is not T-7. I could give a speech addressing the U.N. with a head full of acid if I had to, but I can't say that about any other psychedelic really. Acid has utility. =D

P.S. Yes, I love you too ignus. :D

^I know the shit well enough, there's basically no purpose in me taking it lol.
So tempting....
do you love me
you love me
you doo
IM OLD GREGG

holy fucking shit watching that for the first time while on DXM has scarred me for life8o8o8o

BEst fucking thing ever, i fell in love with lucy man. and the catalysm it can induce, all 3 of us learnt so much today and i wasn't even planning on tripping, but it felt right.

it's so "beautiful" being able to sit there with 2 people who truly accept you and talk about things and help eachother out understanding things. dunno if i'll look at those people the same ever again.

but anyways, wow that sure is some drug, the other 2 times weren't so signifigant but significant nonetheless

P.S.- Anyone chat about the butterfly effect on a head full of acid, and thinking about the recent events in your life?

^Yeah on acid I tend to view my whole life as a sequence of beautiful synchronicities (which all lives are, I guess). LSD really is an amazing thing, changed my life for the better many times over.

The Winner, that's really awesome! :)

Man, you guys are great. I ended up taking 2C-E today... I had a trip full of experiencing the love that I'm part of every day, and I'm just feeling so happy and glowing. :) <3

That's awesome, xorky. :) There's a lot of love to be had in this world. <3

I'm off to bed you guys, I just smoked some delicious dark moroccan hash and I'm feeling nice and toasty (although that stuff really hurt my lungs; very, very thick strong smoke).

The Winner, that's really awesome! :)

Man, you guys are great. I ended up taking 2C-E today... I had a trip full of experiencing the love that I'm part of every day, and I'm just feeling so happy and glowing. :) <3

I have to wait a month until 2c-e is back around for me. Heavy sigh.
Glad you had fun!

I've been bonging my recent acquisition, a strain called L.S.D. It's some opf the tastiest and most crystally I've ever seen. It's far from fully cured, too. :) Give it a month and it'll be mind-boggling.

okay thank you ^^<3:) haha the actually type prints that makes <3:) looks like a guy with icecream cone on his head, or with silly eyebrows and a hat

I like how I can follow you guys nights ending when Im at the office in the morning.

Soon after, I pretty much dislike how dead it is round here this time round, where is the European dedication or lots better yet the universal timezoneless love? ;)

Oh well, even so we're all somehow on the same frequency.
I'll be the Dutch PD Social embassy then :D

Good morning sunshine :D

How's everyone doing this fine morning?

Tired as balls from not enough sleep :|. I decided not to trip on T-7 as driving on that would be a very bad idea =D. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.