• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awsome Roger. I've always wanted to see a tornado or a hurricane. I love intense storms. The best storm weather we get around here is just intense thunderstorms.

I got a bottle of tequila as a grad gift; gonna have a couple shots. :)

I haven't even posted in here yet, but I have now.

^O hai thar :).

There was a huge storm going on, but it died down a little.

I got a bottle of tequila as a grad gift; gonna have a couple shots. :)

I opened up my fridge last week and found a nice new bottle of Jose Cuervo just chilling in the front %).

I opened up my fridge last week and found a nice new bottle of Jose Cuervo just chilling in the front .

Nice. This is Sauza Gold. A little while ago I got really into tequila, I got really fond of the 100% agave varieties. I found El Jimador to be an awsome inexpensive 100% agave tequila. If you see it somewhere I recommend a bottle; it's really good stuff. :)

@adrian:And how does this make you feel?

I'll keep that in mind (for when I turn 21 lol). :)

Oxymorphone in the tornado. :D (Actually its died down so much by now, you wouldn't know there was ever any sever weather. Weirrrd weather here on the shitty plains :D). But yeah, on the agenda for tonight is a little bit of oxymorphone (after a fatty meal, of course) -- followed by bowls of moroccan hash. Its gunna be a damn good night. Hoorrrrayy.

Your a lucky man Roger :D

I can't wait to get my hands on some Opana someday. I honestly think they don't even get prescribed around here. I recently found some OxyNorm though , very tempting :)

Your a lucky man Roger :D

I can't wait to get my hands on some Opana someday. I honestly think they don't even get prescribed around here. I recently found some OxyNorm though , very tempting :)

Yeah man, its rare stuff. I'm lucky to have really crazy friends that seem to be able to get just about anything. :D

Hey guys hows it going? :)
Swilow, did you really have to close my mega lsd apreciation thread? :(

Hey guys hows it going? :)
Swilow, did you really have to close my mega lsd apreciation thread? :(

Yeah, the power of god compelled me.

HAIL GIRAFFOLOPE!!!!

or whatever it is.

Winner, just read why I shut it- should make sense.

Fax me some acid while you're e-mailing swil vapours :)

I was just thinking. We're all connected by wires. The internet runs through wires. We could totally have itty bitty liquid transfer pipelines within the rubber sheaths carrying the copper for our internet. Of course this wouldn't work for crossing oceans as that is transfered through satelittes but within a continent liquids could be transfered through the wires MAN! :D

Of course I've already thought of all the logical, physical reasons why this is impossible. :\

If I fax you liquid acid, I can encapsulate swillow's vapours within as bubbles! I wonder how likely it is that swillow would end up with enough bouncing Lucy molecules in the vapour to notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.