• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a HUGE party tonight I can't wait. This gonna be a blast but I'll be taking it easy. Maybe it will be good for me not to get totally obliterated for once , lol :D

Woop. Tuesday parties are for the hard partiers. So am I invited?

^I do the same thing, I don't eat much all day and then go on a foodbinge at night. Probably fucken awful for my metabolism.

How is the PD fam, this fine day? :) I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm feelin' really nice, because there's a 99% probability that I'm gunna be going to Rothbury (with my lovely gf) to see The Dead's last performance of this run, and to spend a couple days having incredible fun. :) I'm very excited, I'm gunna buy my tickets probably later today or tomorrow morning. Feels good, man.

So jealous...so, so jealous. You didn't make it waka did you? I couldn't make it, damn year-round school and finals.:p

Hopefully this hard work in photography school prevents me from ever working a shitty job =D

What do you guys TAKE AWAY from K-hole experiences? I recently bought a lick of K (I have done K many many times) and I always enter that awesome K-hole holographic dimension, but I dont really learn much from it anymore, not since my first few experiences.

Thoughts?

Beats me, K has always been quite recreational for me. Only when I combine it with something else it gets a more deep & meaningful side.

On the other hand, the ketamine mindspace somehow reminds me of DMT.

They both teach you. DMT teaches you to be humble. Ketamine teaches you to be happy.

So jealous...so, so jealous. You didn't make it waka did you? I couldn't make it, damn year-round school and finals.:p

Hopefully this hard work in photography school prevents me from ever working a shitty job =D

Nah, I had to pass up on going to Waka; my classes started the same day that the fest did. LOL I was seriously depressed for a few days, I was really looking forward to that festie.

DIE!! :p haha J/K, I love you Bob :)

Perhaps you'll get there sometime =D

I just spent the past two hours reminding myself why I should NEVER snort another 2c, at least, not unless it's a booster dose to a different ROA.
@_________@

EDIT: I feel somewhat honored, and yet sad that there is a PD thread about Mephedrone, started (at least partly) because of my posts elsewhere, mentioning me =D:|:(

Last edited:
Blue light is used in public toilets to prevent intravenous drug use. Although it doesn't work.

But I guess you could think of it as means of harm reducement. Although if you ask me, even better harm reducement would be to give IV-users safe places to inject.

And bluelight is all about harm reducement...

Why is bluelight called blue light?

Apparently the web hosting service that hosted the MDMA clearinghouse (predecessor to bluelight) was called bluelight enterprises or something like that. The story can be found somewhere in the SUPPORT links.

It's called Bluelight because if you visit the server storage room in the Swiss Alps it's filled with indigenous monkeys eating a plethora of mind expanding drugs. This spectacle can, however, only been seen under the special blue light of the room.

I just blew a couple lines of some very nice coke. Despite being a sweaty mess I'm feeling pretty damn good right now. It's time to take some downers to smooth out my landing. So many drugs so little time :D

L<3Ve & Lite

I've just gotta say... I've never had this kind of trip before and it was wonderful, speaking about my realizations with 2 other friends, and their realizations influencing eachothers realizations...

I took some intravenous midazolam today. Oddly enough I didn't get much effect. Stuff made me sleepy.

yeah i was hallucinating today too.

off of a 103.7 fever. its down now, but damn that shit was crazy.

Fucking hell %)
Of all the drugs I've taken, only DXM and 2C-T-7 have made me puked. And I just puked a few hours ago on T-7

That's wonderful, The Winner!! :) <3

I wonder if taking my exam tomorrow tripping on 2C-T-7 would be wise.
T-7 says yes. 1200mics says yes. commonsense says perhaps. driving says probablynot.

Status
Not open for further replies.