• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda fine. I'm supposed to clean up my home today, but I'm feeling really laaaaazy.

Im gona get my bong fixed today <3 see gallery for pics of "Parthabong" <3 Also going to visit some friends. Anything to keep my mind off the loss of my friend :( PLEASE send good thoughts and vibes over towards NYC area <3

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Stay safe <3

Oh well, even so we're all somehow on the same frequency.
I'll be the Dutch PD Social embassy then :D

Welcome Dutch Ambassador Solipsys <3 we hope our accommodations are up to par with your Dutch standards. Please make your self at home and help your self to the kool-aid <3

Yay, the pixies have put bark in my apartment! <3

Last edited:
Is anyone familiar with the Mayan Dreamspell calendar? Really psychedelic, and completely reshaping the way I think of time.

Find your galactic signature!

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/index.php

(Today is one of 52 Galactic Activation Portals in the Dreamspell calendar - a most propitious day for tripping ;) )

I speak in honesty when I say I wish the other (Dutch) forum I attend had you guys' mentality. Of course all sages here were scraped from across the globe but seriously, there's some immature kids around there... I'm injecting some real PD-vibes into that joint (no drug puns intended).

^ I know what you mean Solipsys.

I'm also a member of a Finnish drug forum, which is a really great place, but I wish some aspects of bluelight and especially PD could be transfered over there.

I've been bonging my recent acquisition, a strain called L.S.D. It's some opf the tastiest and most crystally I've ever seen. It's far from fully cured, too. :) Give it a month and it'll be mind-boggling.

/drool

brings me back to my High School daze %)%)

I haven't ever gotten into any other forums as much as I have bluelight. Everyone here has such great personality and most other forums on the net are severely under-moderated. Most of them are filled with a bunch of non sense. Once I came across this place I pretty much stopped researching drugs elsewhere. Bluelights got everything yeah need <3

Ahaha so PD is like

Supertrippers AAASEMMMMMMMMMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(not to be confused with supertroopers)

Nah elitism saddens me, it's merely that I'm capable of learning fast and I used
that capability to study everything there is to know about dope in the last 5
years. I'm not better than anyone.
(except at iq tests)

PD isn't just a forum; it's like a hyperspatial sanctuary for both the visionary and the confused. I think of it as a cozy astral commune with an endless stream of freaks and angels wandering through %)

Overcoming 666 posts' sake o_O
I'd better get rid of this number...
Before you know it ure superstitious

Well put, PP :D
Dare I ask what is the 'Propyl' attached to?

It refers to 4-ho-mipt in particular. The propyl seems to lend a certain explosive quality that I adore ;)

Works for 2C-P as well...

Still haven't tasted the power and glory of DPT but it's at the top of my list :)

It refers to 4-ho-mipt in particular. The propyl seems to lend a certain explosive quality that I adore

Except that 4-ho-mipt has an isopropyl...

But yeah, propyls are fun. MDPV has an alpha-propyl :)

DPT is the best! I have really been thinking a lot about revisiting it lately, it's been a while since my last encounter with it (which was terrifying, but beautiful - which is the essence of DPT in my opinion).

I haven't tried 2C-P as of yet, but am really intrigued by it. Going by the anecdotes, it seems to be even deeper than 2C-E, so basically the most powerful specimen of the 2C family then. Propyl seems to indicate power in the land of psychedelics for some reason. I also wonder about DOPR. Does anyone here have any experience with it?

MDPV has also been lurking in my mind lately. I'm just tired of paying the hefty price amphetamine goes on the streets around here and getting fucked with either the quality or quantity half the time. MDPV does seem like a cheap alternative, although apparently it doesn't substitute amphetamine in every aspect. It's definitely worth a try IMO.

Last edited:
I haven't tried 2C-P as of yet, but am really intrigued by it.

I speculate that a reason why there is minimal internet discussion of this molecule is that many people who try it understand that it needs to be kept secret for as long as possible...

;)

^ So a really esoteric phenomenon in the psychedelic community then. Great, now I'm even more intrigued =D

Status
Not open for further replies.