• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just tell you, a sandwich made up of the following; swiss cheese, hard salami, and french yellow mustard, is fucking unbelievable.

Swilow, did you really have to close my mega lsd apreciation thread? :(

Come on, bro. Its not a big deal. Read through PD and look at which threads are successful and which aren't, and you'll see a pattern. When you ask an intelligent question (a novel one, perhaps -- something interesting and thought-provoking), or when you make an observation that's intriguing, it generally becomes a successful thread. When you make a thread that's just like "woo hoo, hooray for LSD!" -- that's obviously not going to make a good thread. I'm not trying to be mean by saying that, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Anyways, I'm glad you like LSD. :) I love LSD too! :D If you want to proclaim your appreciation for LSD, do it in this thread -- no reason to start a new one just for that.

well it seems people ignore me when i post here. But I was still high on lsd when I made that thread and I couldn't be fucked writing out all my intelligent thoughts, though I probably could have, I was hoping other people would :D

Hey PD :) Been a loooonnnggg time since i visited here, seems i have been having an unreasonable amount of bad luck lol. hope everyones enjoying some beautiful sunshine and soakin up some good swirly rays :)

<3

Ohh its a brand new morning and it's not half as bad as the last 2 days... hiii PD <3

This is my last week on the job, after that my bureau should find me something else or I'm getting paid sitting at home :)
Of course the reason I'm a wreck is because of utter lack of motivation, neglect and taking the evenings to waste all.
Tonight I'll at least clean the place up at home but honestly I don't even feel like straightening more shit out...

Have you had any amazing experiences (in whatever form) lately??

Offering and asking for moral support by the way :)

Yes I have, on tuesday I had the best lsd experience ever with 2 friends, learnt the true meaning of friendship and I learnt so many things...

I've been able to enjoy some beautiful lighting while the trees look like a sea of fractals as if silhouettes to the ski... mmm... LSD

Yes I have, on tuesday I had the best lsd experience ever with 2 friends, learnt the true meaning of friendship and I learnt so many things...

Good shit man :) <3 Feel free to share your thoughts here :) If needs be, explode with lucy-lovin' at will. :D

WORK IS SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, can't wait to get me some pretty clean 200 ug trips (blotterpaper) within a week and absolve myself into oblivion. I feel I could use it...
Though perhaps DMT could prove an even better medicine, honestly it scares me more than it attracts me at this point. It often also goes too fast to be medicinal and the last couple of experiences were pretty dark and insanity-oriented. Less elves too...
Pretty sure meditating an hour before lifting off takes care of all that, as it has before (clearly). We'll see.

I've been able to enjoy some beautiful lighting while the trees look like a sea of fractals as if silhouettes to the ski... mmm... LSD

wow, I'm seeing the most spectacular lightening show I've ever seen. Growing like a fucking tree! This isn't even the visuals of the drug which makes it 100x as fucking cool!

^Shit, youre seeing lightning coming up from the earth?? Yikers ;) :D

I would love a toke of weed right now; me heads all GABA less and needs some smoothing over, or some breasts to lie in. Any offers?

i just spent the last hour and a half coloring....

first attempt at art on acid was fun....

^Shit, youre seeing lightning coming up from the earth?? Yikers ;) :D

I would love a toke of weed right now; me heads all GABA less and needs some smoothing over, or some breasts to lie in. Any offers?

If you've inverted the earth, than yes :D

I've ran around the house for about 45 minutes checking out this lightening and I've decided to settle down and open up ableton live.

Oh of course, the old earth inversion trick. Forgot about that one :D

What sort of music do you make Cloudy?

Downtempo mainly. Trying to add a breakcore or idmish feel into my songs.

Funnily, I'm distracted by venetian snares atm. The Szamar madar video is quite complementary with my background outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.