• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

I'll be getting some DOC samples soon, anyone mixed MXE with it on the plateau? From what I've gathered DOC should be pretty similar to LSD and LSD and MXE go ridiculously well together!

Absolutely, I love adding MXE to the DOC plateau, good combo. The DOC keeps you more grounded in your body but the MXE mental space and shifting weirdness still happens. I feel very capable and can easily speak. It requires a little more MXE usually because of this grounding effect. I really like the combo. You stay more grounded than with LSD and MXE.

Combined with salvia divinorum (chewed), low doses for both. It was awesome.

Awesome! I got a message today stating that my DOC has been sent out. Things shipped from the netherlands usually take 2 days to get here so fingers crossed this time will be no different :D. Sounds like a promising combo, LSD and MXE was not very grounded indeed... I struggled with conversation as every word that came out of my mouth immediately activated associations with that word in my mind so that I kept losing track of what I wanted to say x).

Combined with salvia divinorum (chewed), low doses for both. It was awesome.

Have you ever smoked salvia on top of MXE? I've been tempted to do this as it sounds like it could be interesting. Sort of like DMT on LSD, but then a dissociative version. Don't have any salvia lying around to try with though...

Have you ever smoked salvia on top of MXE? I've been tempted to do this as it sounds like it could be interesting. Sort of like DMT on LSD, but then a dissociative version. Don't have any salvia lying around to try with though...

Never tried. It sounds like a mind-blowing and potentially scary combo, that I would keep for a time when I am more experienced. Maybe starting with smoking raw leaves and upping to extract-enhanced leaves... Anyway I don't have any salvia left at the moment either. :)

I have tried with salvia. Several times as they share a good synergy. My favourite recipe is a pint of strong kava, then wait 10-15 minutes until I feel its effects. Then I take the mxe followed by a spliff of 50% indica cannabis and 50% 10x salvia

To comment on the MDMA/MXE safety:

I plugged a mixture of 90mg MDA and 90mg MDMA then I made myself a capsule of 180mg MDMA to redose with.

I came up very quick on the plugged dose, got into the concert and I was rolling face, then I did somewhere around 80mg MXE intranasal and about an hour later the 180mg MDMA capsule.

It may have been the hardest I've ever rolled (but my gf says I say that every time I do it 8)) My entire body felt "juicy" if that makes any sense. I had a hard time speaking and I blacked out for a short period of time because some girl gave me K and I ended up making out with her (I know this because my friend I went with saw me do it not because I remember).

When I was coming down I couldn't see straight while I was riding my bike but I find that's common for high doses of MXE.

I think the biggest risk is increased risk of serotonin syndrome (the blacking out part makes me think this) however, I did black out last time I took that MDA (due to crazy alcohol/xanax/cocaine/ketamine/MDMA binge) so the mxe might have been totally fine.

still haven't tried MDA by itself yet 8)

TBH yohimbine and MXE felt more toxic and when I didn't get good sleep that night I felt very hungover the next day.

You ever tried a low dose (like 100mg maybe) of MDMA with MXE? And done the MXE first? I find that less is more with this combo. I did a lot more than that at the festival I went to and I much prefer my lower dose combo attempts (I did 70mg of MDMA the first time and 80mg the second time, both wonderful and magical). And I would normally take 200mg or more of MDMA if I did it by itself.

Yea I did 60 mg then an other 60 mg about 3 hours later about 3 hours AFTER having done some mxe.....it was an amazing roll.

Doing the MXE, at the tail end of the mdma, not that is some amazing shit. It adds a lot of color to the mxe experience. things take on a psychedelic visual character rather than just looking really new elongated and futuristic like they normally do on mxe...they look more organic and neon colored. the closed eye visuals, were the most amazing and unique i've ever had, fully immersive 3d scenes made of glitter of different colors.

i wonder about about mxe, mdma, 2cb....in that order

Going to give mxe/dpt another go tomorrow except this time I'm going use either 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-met to add to the already stellar visuals. I'm tempted to try mxe/dpt/escaline but am afraid that dpt's physical vibration may not mesh with escaline's bodyload. I'm hoping for a slightly deeper experience now that I'm not using mxe daily.

Last edited:
I've been taking a magnesium supplement with my MXE doses, it increases the dissociative effect and makes it easier to hole on lower doses (same thing works with ketamine from what I've heard). I've also been trying 1-2mg of melatonin as a way of enhancing the landscape visuals that I sometimes get, it seems to make them stand out more with sharper edges and more vivid colors (though they're still always dual-toned, I never see more than two distinct colors making them up). I split the MXE dose into two or three parts taken 45 minutes apart, and take the magnesium/melatonin with the last dose.

I have tried with salvia. Several times as they share a good synergy. My favourite recipe is a pint of strong kava, then wait 10-15 minutes until I feel its effects. Then I take the mxe followed by a spliff of 50% indica cannabis and 50% 10x salvia

Have you tried a bong rip of concentrated salvia while on MXE?

Going to give mxe/dpt another go tomorrow except this time I'm going use either 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-met to add to the already stellar visuals. I'm tempted to try mxe/dpt/escaline but am afraid that dpt's physical vibration may not mesh with escaline's bodyload. I'm hoping for a slightly deeper experience now that I'm not using mxe daily.

Hmm be careful with that, I don't know if that combination has been tried yet. I'm hesitant to combine anything with DPT other than a dissociative since it is already so powerful. If you go for it use low doses!

To comment on the MDMA/MXE safety:

I plugged a mixture of 90mg MDA and 90mg MDMA then I made myself a capsule of 180mg MDMA to redose with.

I came up very quick on the plugged dose, got into the concert and I was rolling face, then I did somewhere around 80mg MXE intranasal and about an hour later the 180mg MDMA capsule.

It may have been the hardest I've ever rolled (but my gf says I say that every time I do it 8)) My entire body felt "juicy" if that makes any sense. I had a hard time speaking and I blacked out for a short period of time because some girl gave me K and I ended up making out with her (I know this because my friend I went with saw me do it not because I remember).

When I was coming down I couldn't see straight while I was riding my bike but I find that's common for high doses of MXE.

I think the biggest risk is increased risk of serotonin syndrome (the blacking out part makes me think this) however, I did black out last time I took that MDA (due to crazy alcohol/xanax/cocaine/ketamine/MDMA binge) so the mxe might have been totally fine.

still haven't tried MDA by itself yet 8)

TBH yohimbine and MXE felt more toxic and when I didn't get good sleep that night I felt very hungover the next day.

Those are some pretty intense doses! Good to see it worked out fine though :D. I'd be very careful about mixing anything with yohimbine in the future. It blocks alpha2 receptors which can lead to pretty severe overstimulation/death if mixed with other stimulants. MXE isn't reaaaaally as stimulant, but it's not exactly a sedative at recreational doses either.

I mixed 4-FA with MXE at a psytrance halloween party last weekend. The two go great together as far as I could tell. 4-FA has always been a bit empty to me when it comes to music and dancing. Mentally/emotionally it's comparable to MDMA to an extend except it feels like MDMA-light in that regard, but in terms of dancing it just adds nothing to the experience. A few little bumps of MXE (about 30mg total maybe) completely fixed that, made the music sound much more powerful and if I closed my eyes I was in some other place. Dancing felt fantastic! I think it even added a bit of stimulation and chattyness to the 4-FA, although I was definitely less coherent.

Will definitely be doing this combo again and play around with the dose ratios... Might start with MXE next time and add 4-FA to that to see how that goes!

I tried 50mg of belgian MDMA on the comedown of 1 hit of LSD and ~140mg MXE and it was perfect. low dose MDMA + MXE is awesome, but so is high dose lol. Colors looked soooo goddamn bright and cartoony on MDMA+MDA+MXE. I was also in the type of state where I had so much empathy that seeing a guitar solo made me almost cry tears of joy.

Had a go at smoking salvia whilst on MXE this weekend.

40mg of MXE had been consumed prior in the night intranassaly in two lines with a close friend keeping me company also on MXE. I was no longer on the peak of MXE but effects were still very apparent.

I loaded up my pipe with 5x salvia extract and held the lighter over the bowl the whole time I was inhaling. I did my best to not cough up all the smoke and held it in as long as was possible. I exhaled and smoked the rest what was in the bowl. As I put down the bowl I could feel that familiar salvia body feeling creeping in, as if every inch of my skin was doing its best to squeeze out all the sweat I had in me. My vision went very blurry, and bits of my room were smeared across my visual field as I moved my eyes around the room. Then I felt a bit like an accordeon being pressed together. I stood up to stop this sensation and realized that the music had become part of my visual environment and that it sounded/looked most unpleasant. I was overcome by a deep sense of helplessness, like a child who had momentarily lost his parents. I tried to change the music that was playing but couldn't read the names of songs on my computer anymore. I left the music for what it was and walked around a bit. I closed my eyes and noted some CEVs, I could also feel what I was seeing in my body (it was neither pleasant or unpleasant).

Then the peak effects of the salvia began to wear off. The after effects of salvia appeared to last longer than they usually do, or at least were more noticeable. This feeling is much more pleasant than the salvia peak, I felt relaxed and content, although my vision was still somewhat blurry and there were small colourful triangle moving around on everything (a sort of enhanced visual noise).

All in all the experience was not very fun and I doubt I will repeat it any time soon. This shouldn't come as a surprise as I usually don't enjoy the effects of salvia very much, but I was curious how these two very different dissociatives would mix.

^The other day i was thinking of how great a hit of salvia would be at the peak of an MXE trip i was having. Maybe it wouldn't be that great, though.

I added a few bumps of MXE on top of the end of a propylhexedrine high. Although i don't expect anyone to try this anytime soon, i don't recommend it. I became very, very paranoid, which never happens to me on MXE.

And SONN, Hopefully soon i'll have a chance to try the Candyflip with MXE combo, i have the ingredients ready to go just waiting on the right day.

I also tried MXE at the end of propylhexedrine, and it was not great, very strange feeling.

Has anyone used L-theanine to combat the residual stimulation of MXE? That's the only component that I could do without, so if I can figure out how to have a smoother come-down, well, that would be awesome. I will be giving this a shot in the next few days.

Does anyone have other tips to counteract the annoying stimulation after the primary effects end?