• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

i have no personal experience with that combo, but i feel like if the doses are low then it should be reasonably safe. potentially would have a lot of negative side effects at high doses, though. hypertension, vasoconstriction, etc.

^Yeah, I steer clear of stimulants in general with mxe. Some people enjoy it but for me mxe is too stimulating by itself at higher doses.

I found 2C-T-7 to not have any synergy at all with MXE... in fact the trip was quite unremarkable, though enjoyable.

Ive been smoking weed for 10 years and last night had a bowl of pot when i was done with the mxe and felt stoned, but then my heart rate skyrocketed 30 minutes later into a full blown panic attack. Ive had them before but it felt like the mxe potentiated the pot, giving me a mild psych trip followed by a heartrate of what felt close to 200 i assume and i felt like i was dying.

I was fine but i have never ever had that happen before. This was with mild to high tolerance of both. 50mg insuf 5-6 hours before the pot. I now feel like I have some abdominal discomfort the day after.

Ive been smoking weed for 10 years and last night had a bowl of pot when i was done with the mxe and felt stoned, but then my heart rate skyrocketed 30 minutes later into a full blown panic attack. Ive had them before but it felt like the mxe potentiated the pot, giving me a mild psych trip followed by a heartrate of what felt close to 200 i assume and i felt like i was dying.

I was fine but i have never ever had that happen before. This was with mild to high tolerance of both. 50mg insuf 5-6 hours before the pot. I now feel like I have some abdominal discomfort the day after.

This is a common occurrence,

its happened to me about 3 times. its awful awful scariness. There is a very fine line between enjoying mxe+grass and thinking you are going to die. Its just not worth combining the two. this will happen again eventually if you continute to pair the two, might not be every time, or every ten times. but it will repeat itself, and many on this board can corroborate that. its easy to get lulled into the sense of security knowing that you know when to dose either one or how much of either one to have, but it will come back and bit you in the ass sooner or later.

I agree. To me is like this...

Mxe + cannabis = strong taquicardia ---> Panic.

Yeah, MXE + weed is a really powerful combination that can either make a great or terrible trip. I've had two terrible ones myself, resulting in not using this combination anymore. There was also nitrous included in the mix which triggered both 'bad trips'. This bad trip consisted of constantly having the idea to go insane unless I thought very hard of other things. This lasted for give or take 1-2 hours and I was really relieved when it was over.

yesterday combined 15 mg 4-ACO-MET with some MXE and tripped face all night, incredibly euphoric for a good 6 hours. I listened to Above and Beyond's most recent Group Therapy podcast and I swear it was better than rolling on MDMA, and it buzzed up all my receptors without draining my serotonin supply.

I was a little hesitant to dose the combo because I had already been dosing MXE daily for 5 days, a little concerned that it was going to fry me out or something, but it worked great. I do have to get off this MXE train though for a bit, but it's so hard to not keep dosing. It's straight cheese and I'm a mouse.

Nice. :) I am going to try 4-AcO-MET soon, I'm excited. I recently had one of the craziest and best tryptamines experiences of my life on 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DMT, and MXE. Hardest I've tripped (aside from ibogaine) in many years, deep, euphoric, at times a bit frightening, and utterly immersive and reality-bending.

So I tried a great combo last week during the equinox, super moon solar eclipse.
90mg of MXE (sniffed 30mg x 3 from midnight to 6am) then bombed 25mg of 2cb hcl at 6:30am
Extremely intense visuals and complete ego dissolution. I was frolicking in the forrest without the hindrance of my ego. It was a beautiful experience I've never felt so connected to nature and at peace with everything in my life. There were gods and spirits all around me sending me love and insight on how my ego gets in the way of things. Around 1pm I smoked a bowl of changa (about 30mg dmt) very amazing experience it's hard to put into words. Anyways I feel great one week later... I plan to write a complete trip report soon.

MXE combinations are incredible. It really seems to allow the psychedelics to really immerse you and it helps greatly in dissolving boundaries. The tryptamine/MXE combo I described above gave me literally the very best visuals I have ever experienced in 13 years of tripping, and I rarely get significant visuals anymore.

Anyone reading this, what do you think about combining MXE with 2-MeO-Diphenidine (MXP)?

I have read that MXP's effects suggest an action as a dopamine and / or serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

It has also been said that "It is [...] highly inadvisable to combine methoxetamine with any serotonin releaser or suspected serotonin releaser, or with DXM (a very potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor, though not a releaser)"

However, people seem to be combining MXE with DXM (as well as with K, if this is relevant) with apparently not much issues.

So, better be cautious with this.

Any thoughts on the subject?

Last edited:
Anyone reading this, what do you think about combining MXE with 2-MeO-Diphenidine (MXP)?

I have read that MXP's effects suggest an action as a dopamine and / or serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

It has also been said that "It is [...] highly inadvisable to combine methoxetamine with any serotonin releaser or suspected serotonin releaser, or with DXM (a very potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor, though not a releaser)"

However, people seem to be combining MXE with DXM (as well as with K, if this is relevant) with apparently not much issues.

So, better be cautious with this.

Any thoughts on the subject?

I had minimal effects with MXP rectal. 20mg, 60mg then 80 mg each an hour or more apart. Later I vaped it. Gave up after next to no effects. Waited a few hours then cautiously did mxe. I was fine. Mxe the next day was fine too. I recommend against the combo until more information is available.

Yesterday I did 2fa twice then mxe 5 hours after second dose. A word of caution as I seemed like the only one that had done it. A discouraged combo but I did it nontheless. I feel great today.
Full TR here -->http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/755900-2fa-then-mxe?p=13009404#post13009404

I hear differing accounts of mixing FA's with mxe. Some call mixing 4-fa and mxe a fluffy blanket or something haha, but I read a report by Xorkoth that begged to differ that the combo was safe let alone pleasant, experience over naivety eh. I would take a published and star rated report in Erowid over a reddit users account of an experience any day, lol.

Anyways a dissociative and stimulant does not seem like a good combo, except mdma and k just seem like bread and butter. So maybe empathogenic stimulants could work well with MXE in low to moderate doses.

*I have a decent mxe tolerance so 80mg is normal* 80mg of mxe and a 40mg bump of mxe 3 hours later, i then took 225ug of al-lad. Resulted in me being a hot sticky mess, being alot more intense than normal and fora good 30 minutes i couldnt recall anything about me or where i was. I felt genuinely sick and the amount of visuals was more than when i normally take 300ug, imo i wouldnt recommend mixing mxe and al-lad, however results for other people could be different.

*I have a decent mxe tolerance so 80mg is normal* 80mg of mxe and a 40mg bump of mxe 3 hours later, i then took 225ug of al-lad. Resulted in me being a hot sticky mess, being alot more intense than normal and fora good 30 minutes i couldnt recall anything about me or where i was. I felt genuinely sick and the amount of visuals was more than when i normally take 300ug, imo i wouldnt recommend mixing mxe and al-lad, however results for other people could be different.

The fact that you have a tolerance to MXE is a little unsettling to trying combos with other not so well researched chemicals. Tread lightly is my philosophy in the realm of RC's. RC combos, and I don't care how much they resemble similar chemicals with extensive research, requires great caution. I would think zero tolerance and much lower doses than 40mg, let alone 80mg, of mexxy, would be all the wiser.