• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

i normally always mix this with what ever legal stim is going and the odd illegal one mdpv you get never ending holes on this mix love the stuff on its own but with a stim its another drug

I had minimal effects with MXP rectal. 20mg, 60mg then 80 mg each an hour or more apart. Later I vaped it. Gave up after next to no effects. Waited a few hours then cautiously did mxe. I was fine. Mxe the next day was fine too. I recommend against the combo until more information is available.

Thanks for the answer. You seem to have some tolerance, right? For me, 50 mg MXP oral had a come-up of similar intensity to 20 mg MXE.

I insufflated 5 mg MXE a few hours in a 50 mg oral MXP trip, and I was fine. Better to work on this slowly.

right any one tried this with 1p-lsd yet ? i did do it with bk-2c-b at christmas time but that's just a blur as i cant even remember the last 4 months so think it was good

Thanks for the answer. You seem to have some tolerance, right? For me, 50 mg MXP oral had a come-up of similar intensity to 20 mg MXE.

I insufflated 5 mg MXE a few hours in a 50 mg oral MXP trip, and I was fine. Better to work on this slowly.

Ya i have a tolerance. One week breaks lower it enough to build it in a one day session. I haven't tried the mxp again. The one time i did i was mildly stimulated.

So after a few really great holes, and giving a lot away, I'm down to my last half gram of super high quality MXE. I'm kind of doubtful that I'll be able to come across MXE this potent in the near future, so I've been trying to decide what to do with it.

I think sometime soon, within a week or so, I'm going to try taking LSD and combining it with MXE. Anyone have any experience with this combo? I haven't taken LSD in almost a year, so I think one tab of this stuff should suffice. It's supposedly wicket potent, and definitely the real deal. I don't know the mcg content, but my honest opinion on micrograms is: micrograms schmicrograms, if you ain't the chemist who synthesized it yourself don't tell me nothin' ;)

I was going to dose the tab in the morning, without a real specific plan in mind, I think I'm just gonna see where the trip takes me. Dabs, blunts, and nitrous will definitely be involved. I'll probably go for a walk in an arboretum that I live close to...that sounds like a very nice time :)

Then at night time, as the L begins to wear off, I'll dose 25mg MXE orally...and redose as needed. I hope to reach some really transcendent states, especially with the added nitrous and THC on top. Man, nitrous on psychedelics is fucking intense and amazing and awesome.

Anyone have any experience with or input on this combo? :)

I did the opposite combo, MXE the L hours later. MXE and L both have a way of slipping into the back of your mind towards the tail end of the effect creating a false sense of sobriety, therefore i thought i was sober enough to handle a full dose of L. NOT. Ended up super spun for 8 hours with bad nausea and mind shattering visuals. Later took a cold shower because i was tired of feeling nauseous and crazy all at once, fortunately it helped with both.

My input would be dose VERY cautiously. MXE has a cool ability to take a back seat and amplify whatever you combine it with, particularly psychedelics. Also i've heard of many people feeling sickly and feverish from L/MXE combo, myself included. Dose low and slow, its easy for something like that to mess up your night

Anyone reading this, what do you think about combining MXE with 2-MeO-Diphenidine (MXP)?

I have read that MXP's effects suggest an action as a dopamine and / or serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

It has also been said that "It is [...] highly inadvisable to combine methoxetamine with any serotonin releaser or suspected serotonin releaser, or with DXM (a very potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor, though not a releaser)"

However, people seem to be combining MXE with DXM (as well as with K, if this is relevant) with apparently not much issues.

So, better be cautious with this.

Any thoughts on the subject?

MXP is not 2-MeO-Diphenidine. MXP is 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCP, which is a compound that has never been synthesized.

yesterday combined 15 mg 4-ACO-MET with some MXE and tripped face all night, incredibly euphoric for a good 6 hours. I listened to Above and Beyond's most recent Group Therapy podcast and I swear it was better than rolling on MDMA, and it buzzed up all my receptors without draining my serotonin supply.

Just saw this but YES! 4-AcO-MET + MXE is hands down my favorite combo ever. Like you said, it's literally better than rolling, it's fucking unreal. This past fall I plugged both one night and ended up in the god-state, completely and totally in tune with the universe, possibly the most happy and euphoric I've ever been, and just really in the highest state of mind one could hope to achieve as a human. I understood the entire human experience in totality and saw as the enlightened ones have, knowing all. It was goddamn amazing. Yea... amazing amazing combination.

Mxe and ghb...bad... Literally vibrating for like 4 hours and huge gasping deep fast breathes surprised didn't have seizure or pop a lung..legs also kept moving uncontrollably.

MDMA/MDA + MXE is just amazing after getting the balls to try it .I don't understand the negative reviews... Feel like you'd have to do a fuckton to die...really wish those people never posted in first place with the SS bullshit

MDMA/MDA + MXE is just amazing after getting the balls to try it .I don't understand the negative reviews... Feel like you'd have to do a fuckton to die...really wish those people never posted in first place with the SS bullshit
Dosages please?

I tried 100 mg mda + 50 mg mxe 2 hour after doing 30 mg mxe. Was bliss.

120 mg mdma and 50 mg mxe was great

I was scared from people saying it's bad but I legit know 3 people that BINGED on mdma and mxe together last year and are fine. 2 of them did around an ounce of real mdma in a month as well. The other did a quarter. They all tried mxe combo and said it was great no side effects. They obviously had some side effects from so much mdma but loved the combo

I used to think wow they must be brain dead from so much but apparently they are fine. They also combined amphetamine with mxe claiming it's good. Tons of people say stims and dissoc suck but I'm curious about it. I was thinking 2fma or 4fa combined

hey guys,
there is this rave on saturday i will attend. as i had to much molly in the last month i decided to add something different to the mix. so i'm thinking about combining speed with mxe. anyone has experience with this combination? especially in the context of an rave?
have seen one or two posts 'bout this combi without too much detail.

my plan so far could look like this: enter the floor on speed. later add some mxe. sure thing i will stay in the low dose area which is 10-20 mg for my taste. then here and there some speed and see from there. definitely no harsh redosing of mxe.

what do you think?

I haven't found stimulants + dissociatives of any kind to be anything synergistic or worthwhile, instead noticing almost a clashing. But I'm sure if you dose low enough or right you may reach some kind of desirable state. Just know that dosing high on one or both will lead to a decidedly diseuphoric state.

Seems anymore most MXE is so damned speedy you shouldn't need to add speed to it to enjoy yourself....have you tried the MXE yet?

yes i'm used to mxe. mostly for introspective / psychedelic experience in my own environment.
one time i've been at a club on mxe/kratom which was fun. especially after one beer.

i also have experience in combining uppers with ketamine in a club setting. which can be good if the dose is right. a little bit too much and it gets uncomfortable. felt like a ghost on speed trying to keep it sane. and shit gets really out of hand if you are on mdma/mda and add ketamine. i think i will never do that again. but that is a different kind of story.;)

Last edited:
Seems anymore most MXE is so damned speedy you shouldn't need to add speed to it to enjoy yourself....have you tried the MXE yet?

I don't find MXE to be speedy at all. Back when I first used it years ago, yes, but not for a long time. Don't know why that is.

In any case, I just want to chime in that I've found very moderate stimulant doses combined with dissociatives to be quite useful. That said, I trashed all my stimulants because I was using them too often and the after-effects (irritability, etc) were just unacceptable and detrimental for my life. Perhaps the combo with the dissociatives made it even worse.

hey guys,
there is this rave on saturday i will attend. as i had to much molly in the last month i decided to add something different to the mix. so i'm thinking about combining speed with mxe. anyone has experience with this combination? especially in the context of an rave?
have seen one or two posts 'bout this combi without too much detail.

my plan so far could look like this: enter the floor on speed. later add some mxe. sure thing i will stay in the low dose area which is 10-20 mg for my taste. then here and there some speed and see from there. definitely no harsh redosing of mxe.

what do you think?

I think you should avoid mixing them. Ketamine yes, MXE no

MXE 90mg / DPT 10mg

This happened a week ago and I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened. I gradually ramped up over the course of about 3 hours with 30mg sublingual > 10mg sublingual, then 10mg plugged plus 10mg DPT plugged, finally 40mg MXE sublingual. Up until about 20 minutes after the final dose, I had been sitting up with dim lights on reading a short story collection (Jeff VanderMeer - who, by the way, produces some truly surreal fiction that can be incredible to experience with disassociatives).

Something struck me as funny and I put the book away. I started to think about the "cosmic joke," which in my understanding is that we are each a living paradox, unable to truly comprehend the meaning of existence, but capable of recognizing that fact. I then perceived a playful, invisible presence in the room that seemed to be joyfully tickling my sense of irony and humor and pleasantly surprised that I was aware of its presence.

At that point I turned off the lights, lay down, and put in my ear buds. I was listening to Yo La Tengo's instrumental album "Sounds of the Sounds of Science," which synergized nicely and lulled me into a bit of a trance. I was starting to truly "hole" for the first time, feeling like I was sinking into a deep pit and no longer present in the here-and-now. Serious time dilation set in. At this point a track came on that was pretty grating and I emerged long enough to switch to Mitski's "Bury Me At Makeout Creek." I was experiencing massive waves of magnified emotional content from each lyric, phasing in and out of self-awareness. The track "I Don't Smoke" came on, and when the following lyrics played:

"If you need to be mean be mean to me / I can take it and put it inside of me / if your hands need to break more than trinkets in your room / you can lean on my arm as you break my heart"

... I imagined it was a/the deity speaking directly to me, offering to accept, validate, and transform every ounce of sorrow I have ever experienced. I turned off the music and was quiet for a little while, then I felt an incredibly massive wave of gratitude, acceptance, and worship. I am naturally skeptical and have been agnostic as long as I've been able to reason about it. It was like I suddenly became religious, like I experienced the exact inverse of my normal state - I knew and was embraced by a very specific embodiment of THE deity. I started sobbing and thanking god for revealing itself to me, for choosing to grant me a moment of relief from the uncertainty of seeking truth in this life.

At the peak of this experience, I understood it to be completely real and factual. It's hard to know what to believe now. If there is a deity, I don't think it can be comprehended.

I slowly re-connected with the present and time began to pass at a normal pace. At some points I think I was hallucinating different lyrics and entire songs on top of what was playing, because I have gone back to find a certain song I remember and I don't think it exists. Likewise while listening to a couple of podcasts, I imagined that the hosts were playing an elaborate joke on me and had produced an episode meant only for me in which they were gaslighting me and laughing about it. I simultaneously realized this was completely delusional.

Well, as The Band asked, where do we go from here?