• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.
After enlightenment, chop wood,carry water.

Axnow, now that you know, you know we are very, very lucky. We will never get bored as long as one person suffer. There's so much people suffering in the world, so much work to do. No way we will ever get bored, as we are too busy doing the most exciting thing we can do with our lives: helping others.

How? It depends on your abilities. The trick is to develop your own abilities to maximise their usefulness to others. I design permacultural gardens to provide food security in africa

its kind of crazy how reliably MXE+DPT can produce spiritual/religious experiences. good report, ax, i know the exact feeling you had.

MXE is hands down the best dissociative to combine with psychedelics. It goes SO WELL with them all.

I'm actually going to try MXE + DPT soon. I have 100mg of DPT and I plan to IM it (and take the MXE orally because I think it's best that way). I was going to go with 60-65mg of DPT... does it potentiate it wildly so I should actually take long? I'm looking for a totally immersive experience. I haven't done DPT yet by itself but I always said I'd try it with a dissociative when I try it.

you might even be able to split that 100mg right in half, since you're injecting it. 50mg snorted has been plenty for me when doing it in a combo.

snorting DPT isn't bad at all when on MXE, btw. usually DPT feels pretty awful in the sinus cavity, but whilst dissociated it is no big deal for me. and its easier to titrate the dose upwards if needed when snorting.

Damn, i wish i still had some mxe. Never tried it with DPT.
But IV MXE+4-AcO-DMT?
Goddamn! I will never forget those trips. I dont think any drug experience comes close to how intense - yet how smooth they were.
Just unbelievable. I don't do reckless shit like that any more - those were wild days...but i will never forget.
It dwarfed* the intensity of vaping 100mg of DMT.

*no pun intended.

One of my best tryptamine trips ever was MXE + 4-AcO-DMT (both oral)

Yeah, i never did it oral. After i first shot 4-aco-dmt, i didny take it orally again - nor have i bought more.
Like a lot of things, i found it to be a totally different drug when that ROA is used. Very, very similar to a dmt breakthrough, then a few hours of extreme visuals.
Mind you, i was taking insane doses...

“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.” (A. Shulgin)

Sorry to bump this old-ass thread. I know MXE and NBOMes are out of style in 2021, but I am a very patient tripper.

I've made a solution of 25mg MXE, 800μg 25D-NBOMe, a bit of EtOH, 2 drops of PEG-80 (don't know if this helps absorption or what) and enough dH₂O to make 5ml total. I'll be plugging it early Saturday morning, as I have a hotel room all to myself. I have 25mg 2C-D for plugging on standby once I'm passed the peak in case I want a booster.

I have taken MXE up to 42mg by itself, which was dysphoric, but very insightful! (I always hear that MXE is euphoric so maybe I'm unusual?)

I have taken 25D-NBOMe up to 600μg by itself, and it was underwhelming, but I had a lot of Deep Thoughts.

This is my first time combining the two, and I'm hoping that their respective strengths will synergize to help me work through some relationship problems in my life.

Wish me luck!

Edit: My wife got antsy about me doing illegal things outside of the house, so this trip is rescheduled to the Saturday after next. Booooo

Last edited:
If you ever get the chance mixed IV shots that are 50/50 with MXE and 4-HO-DET are out of this world. I used to use ~25-30mg of each. Talk about being floored by a shot!

I'm hoping to get some DMXE soon and if it's any good I'll probably try it with 4-ACO-DMT. I dunno about shooting it though. I don't really use needles anymore which is a shame because I think MXE and tryptamines are really the best they can get when they are IV'd.

Sorry to bump this old-ass thread. I know MXE and NBOMes are out of style in 2021, but I am a very patient tripper.

I've made a solution of 25mg MXE, 800μg 25D-NBOMe, a bit of EtOH, 2 drops of PEG-80 (don't know if this helps absorption or what) and enough dH₂O to make 5ml total. I'll be plugging it early Saturday morning, as I have a hotel room all to myself. I have 25mg 2C-D for plugging on standby once I'm passed the peak in case I want a booster.

I have taken MXE up to 42mg by itself, which was dysphoric, but very insightful! (I always hear that MXE is euphoric so maybe I'm unusual?)

I have taken 25D-NBOMe up to 600μg by itself, and it was underwhelming, but I had a lot of Deep Thoughts.

This is my first time combining the two, and I'm hoping that their respective strengths will synergize to help me work through some relationship problems in my life.

Wish me luck!

Edit: My wife got antsy about me doing illegal things outside of the house, so this trip is rescheduled to the Saturday after next. Booooo
Even with the 25mg 2C-D booster at t+1:30 it was still an underdose. I had a fun time, though.

Lots of abstract thinking about relationships, which is what I wanted. Later, I went off on a tangent thinking about the concept of authenticity as it relates to 90s gangsta rappers, which was cool. Nice mood lift. No body high. No real mindfuck or visuals. Apetite suppression, but I was able to have lunch with m wife at t+5:30 with no issues.

I will definitely up the dose of both compounds next time, or maybe try a different psychedelic to combine with MXE. (Maybe something more visual, because I'm intrigued by reports of crazy visuals on psychedelics + MXE.)

I felt the effects were additive more than synergistic. Maybe I didn't take enough for synergism. (Last trip was 2 weeks before, so I should have no tolerance to wither substance.)

The MXE may have helped with nausea by separating me from physical sensation a little bit.

The MXE may have helped with nausea by separating me from physical sensation a little bit.
You're so lucky to still have some MXE 👍
I wish id stockpiled the stuff when it was legally available

(Mega jealous lol)