• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

I see Tramadol and other general opiates have been listed separately, can we assume that combining MXE and O-Desmethyltramadol carries the same risks as MXE and standard Tramadol (on top of the respiratory depression risks associated with mixing various downers)?

I don't know, but ~40mg O-DT + low dose MXE was quite pleasant for me. I think there was another user here who's combined these two regularly.

MXE+2c-b+MDMA+4-MEC+Valium+Yayo

all in moderation

potentially a good idea

or more potentially harmful.

Will most likely happen this weekend.

one of the most stupid fucking things ive read on this forum

On alcohol + mxe:
Such a messy combo if done wrong, really dont mix that well ive found, a lot of disastrous trips for myself and many other people mixing these in careless amounts

Valium + MXE = Golden. they combine like superglued fingers, cant take MXE without valium anymore. magical combo

How about Etizolam + MXE, and how do you take this combo? Valium 1st, MXE 2nd? Thanks!

How about Etizolam + MXE, and how do you take this combo? Valium 1st, MXE 2nd? Thanks!

Enjoyable combo, go easy on the eitzolam though. MXE first then etizolam after about an hour. Wouldn't go over 2-3mg depending on tolerance.

Still curious if anyone has tried MXE with citalopram (5 mg/day) or cyclobenzaprine. I want to know if either had significant effects before my friend tries MXE.

MXE + alcohol is messy

Can be. But I like to have a beer or two with MXE. Makes me feel like I've had ten instead of two.

MXE and 3-meo-pcp was very good indeed. Very up and energetic, really enjoyed loud music, very novel perspective of common objects. I believe the split was 40mg MXE and 20mg 3-meo-pcp. Would do that again one day.

As mentioned, a small amount of benzo can be nice with it. I also like a small amount of codeine with it, which is interesting because I'm well past the point of getting anything out of codeine by itself anymore. A little bit of it does seem to make the MXE experience calmer and smoother for me, like with diazepam/etizolam.

Strangely I didn't get much out of o-desmethyltramadol and MXE. I say it's strange because I like ODT by itself quite a bit, but felt that it just didn't add anything to the MXE experience. While codeine (which i don't enjoy by itself) did. Go figure.

From another forum on psychedelics, LSD + MXE = caution due to potentiation:

Effects:

The Traveler: "The MXE potentiates the LSD effects with more visuals but it also significantly alters motor function to the point of immobility at high doses."

Aetherius Rimor: "Did 30mg of MXE in the 2nd hour of 2 hits. That's the only time I've not been at home and unable to verbalize/coordinate movement. Luckily that's what designated drivers are for! Won't combine them again. Definitely stronger effects than same dose of each independent of each other."

Pandora: "Radical and profound potentiation/synergy. 12+ hour trip and much longer to sleep. I really love the synergy of LSD+MXE but I'm the kind of person who naturally chills during a trip, so being pancaked by effects is just an extra plus for me."

Last edited:
How about MXE on the comedown of ethylphenidate, making sure not to overlap the peak concentration levels?
Has anyone used it on stim comedowns to smooth out the shitness? I imagine it'd be a lot like ket in that respect..

Does anyone have any experience of Kratom and a low dose (10-20mg) of MXE?

Also I don't want this to sound like a recommendation as retrospectively it sounds like a really bad idea, but I took some MXE a few hours into a 5-MeO-MiPT trip about a year and a half ago - before I had read anything regarding the danger of mixing it with serotonin releasing drugs - and absolutely loved it, as did somebody else on a forum I was on he did something similar around the same time. Does anybody have any ideas why this would have been the case? Does 5-MeO-MiPT act in a significantly different way to MDxx etc?

I just want to stress that I don't recommend the combination as being safe in any way, and wouldn't even consider doing it again myself before learning more about interactions between the two etc.

5-MeO-MiPT isn't a serotonin releaser, it's a serotonin receptor agonist. So, yes, it acts in a very different way to MDx. Moxy is much more similar to the classical psychedelics in action.

Thank you, well I'd still not want to give anyone the impression that the combo was safe but it was certainly enjoyable.

Aside from the risk of respiratory depression (presumably only a possible at medium to high doses) can you see any issues with mixing kratom with a small dose of Methoxetamine?

I didn't want to clog up the thread with more useless posts so have just edited this instead, thanks for your help Vader

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about respiratory depression, MXE shouldn't really cause any. As long as your dose of kratom would be OK on its own, you should be fine.

Had approximately 60-70 mg 6-APB 27 hours ago and have been sleeping 11-13 hours since as well as cooled myself down w/ benzodiazepines both yesterday and today. To my question, would it be safe for me to ingest 50-100 mg MXE today? I've read that SRI/5-HT agonists and MXE is considered a dangerous combination (especially MDMA/MDAI).

Had approximately 60-70 mg 6-APB 27 hours ago and have been sleeping 11-13 hours since as well as cooled myself down w/ benzodiazepines both yesterday and today. To my question, would it be safe for me to ingest 50-100 mg MXE today? I've read that SRI/5-HT agonists and MXE is considered a dangerous combination (especially MDMA/MDAI).
I'm going to try a very small dose now and if all goes well (no notable increase in heartrate, no tremos, etc) I will proceed with close-to-M-hole doses.

I'm going to try a very small dose now and if all goes well (no notable increase in heartrate, no tremos, etc) I will proceed with close-to-M-hole doses.
It went all right. "Somehow" :)p) I also ingested 11 mg Alprazolam and freaked the hell out thinking my keyboard was a borough of New York. Very messed up. Still hazey from the benzos.

This saturday I'm thinking:

30mg valium +0:00
25mg 2c-b +0:30
intermittent blunt or two, maybe a swig of j&b
200mg equal parts mixture MXE, coke, 4-mec +2:00

any thoughts?

will the streets open up and swallow me whole?

200mg equal parts mixture MXE, coke, 4-mec +2:00
WHAT?! that is an awful idea! read the first post ffs.

if you want to get as high as possible while remaining as safe as possible drop 25 mg mxe plus 25 mg 2c-b at the same time, have a blunt as you come up, smoke more as necessary, and save your required dosage of valium for falling asleep.

sorry ive just looked at the first post here and i realize that it might not be very clear that really all stimulants + mxe should be explored with the utmost caution.
in addition to MDxx, there are reports of poor experiences when combining MXE with various cathinones, and of course the -APBs

Last edited: