• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

Has anyone got experience with mxe and ethylone? I think i saw one positive report somewhere, but can't find it. Ethylone seems too similar to mdma to be safe to combine, but i am curious what people have experienced.

Edit: also, anyone know an answer to my previous question?
"Still curious if anyone has tried MXE with citalopram (5 mg/day) or cyclobenzaprine. I want to know if either had significant effects before my friend tries MXE."

Last edited:
Has anyone got experience with mxe and ethylone? I think i saw one positive report somewhere, but can't find it. Ethylone seems too similar to mdma to be safe to combine, but i am curious what people have experienced.

Edit: also, anyone know an answer to my previous question?
"Still curious if anyone has tried MXE with citalopram (5 mg/day) or cyclobenzaprine. I want to know if either had significant effects before my friend tries MXE."

MXE + Antideppressants (SSRI, SNRI but not MAOI(?)) is alright. Been on high doses of venlafaxine (300mg) where it becomes an SNDRI rather than just an SNRI and been taking MXE simultaneously. Why MAOIs could be unsafe I believe is cause of the dopamine agonism MXE carries. But I'm only a newbie in chemistry / pharmacology so somebody will have to verify.

Does anyone have experience with mixing MXE and 5 MEO MIPT?

I would obviously keep the doses very small and titrate up ala the shulgin method but just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences documented.

Thanks you crazy kids, you. ;)

How does it compare to salvia solo?

It's longer, and feels like you're awake and lucid, IME.

Greetings and Salutations,

20 mg mxe sublingual plus 15 mg 5meo-dalt oral.

The mxe seemed to provide what I like to call the 'bass note' to dalt's visual enhancements... kinda fleshing it out into the true psychedelic it wants to be but isn't quite.

The combo also seems to enhance the positive effects of low dose mxe enough that the experience is as powerful as higher dose mxe without as much negative side effects ( poor coordination and confusion ).

Peas,

Thank you, I've been wondering about this.

Benzos and dissociatives are pointless imo. Yeah, you will potentiate the sedative properties of the benzos, but the ability to recall the dissociative experience will decrease, and the psychedelic/dissociative side will be masked. Save the benzos for later imo.

If you are looking for sedative properties that wont interfer with trippy experience that I assume one is aiming for, choose a opioid. nmda-antagonists and opioids are peas in a pod.

Mxe + ketamine was awesome!

I built up to a m-hole state with 30 +30 +40mg´s after i dropped the last 40mg´s i smoked a hash joint and railed 100mg of ketamine.

What followed was the most powerful dissio experience ever! i was totally dissolved for a good 2-3hours.

Had all of the effects of both drugs, very visually strong, music got really freaky and my body was everywhere and didnt exist at the same time.

only thing that could have made it better would have been a solid hit of dmt. 8(

i agree on the combo MXe+ alcohol it ain't save maybe one or 3 beers , but dude i saw people going totally nuts on this and trust me they only took 1 bump of this compount , they went totally insanse and could not remember what happend or what they did , i only took mxe+ amphetamine Lovely combo! they boost eachother like crazy totally party time out of nothing :p i was pretty sober and i laughed my ass off watching those fools going crazy like hell . i have to say that these guys did not drink 12 or 3 beer atleast 15 each and they went beserk amazing to see :p one guy went out on the street yelling he would kick somebody to death , it was my house so i felt obligate to call him back in the house cause there were no people on the street. When he came in i asked him wtf he was doing and he couldn't even remember that he was outside mxe+alcohol is crazy time , Mxe+amphetamine <3 is love on first sight :p

very very stupid idea.

You're right the coke+4-mec would be especially stupid. Rather pointless mixing the coke and mxe together anyway. Ended up taking 20mg valium, 25 mg of 2c-b, 10mg hydrocodone, 0.5g of coke, 80mg of MXE, and then a few bong bowls over the course of about 6 hours and in that exact order as well. Had maybe 3 or 4 drinks as well. As I think I stated before, 2c-b+MXE is very cool. The coke just made it confusing and I felt overly emotional for how tripped out I was. No actual sleep that night, just some sort of weird trance, maybe an awakened REM state. Took my about 10 hours to recover the next morning.

Overall, I think 2c-b and MXE had the best synergy together. The coke just felt sort of like something superficial slapped on top, though it's always fun to do with friends. The valium could go either way I suppose. I feel it helps to keep me from getting too self-absorbed and serious regarding my state of mind when I'm out with people, and 2c-b and MXE is definitely potentially alienating. I mean that much in the same way that the typical party-goer uses alcohol, except that my alcohol tolerance is unpredictable and benzos are always less nausea provoking for me, which is often priority #1.

damn that is still a really dangerous cocktail and a probable disaster for many* people.

i'll say it again: you could drop everything but the 2c-b and mxe and still end up feeling as good as you could ever wish to feel. although, if you're addicted to (or using daily) the opiate and benzo then obviously you need your maintenance dosage.

welcome to the world of psychedelics + mxe!

*i obviously dunno how this would go for most people but we definitely hear bad stories about basically any stimulant in direct concert with mxe. some people love the combination but for others it is awful news antelopes.

No, the stimulant and MXE combo is definitely a weird one. Even the stimulation from the 2c-b sort of clashed with it. I enjoyed it; I can see that others wouldn't. If you're up for trying, tread cautiously. This wasn't the first time I combined 2c-b and MXE and when I started, I started small on both ends.

I'm not a heavy benzo user, but I do find that the state of mind they put me in can be extremely conducive to the quality of my trip. Obviously if taken in large amounts during a trip, diazepam would work well to end any stress/bad vibes and bring some sleepy time. For me, a moderate amount at the beginning of the trip just dissolves any apprehension or mental discomfort I have. It may just be a personal thing. I would say that it is a little to easy to push the limit and wind up taking too much of either, or both. I've never felt as though my health was seriously at risk when combining benzos/MXE, as it has the few times i'd been careless enough to mix benzos and alcohol in idiotic amounts, but the disorientation can become pretty heavy.

Anyone know the danger of taking MXE with citalopram (5 mg/day) or cyclobenzaprine. Someone I know wants to try mxe but they are on citalopram regularly (at that low dose) and have been taking cyclobenzaprine.

Also, how's the combo with nitrous?

I can only comment on the Citalopram, I take 20mg a day and it has not caused me any issues when taking MXE. That does not mean its safe though, just that I have had no issues.

I did some methoxetamine (20mg) the morning after a little MDMA & 2C-C/E party. I did not like it, it felt wrong to the body. Not dramatically so, but enough that in the future I'm going to space them more than one day apart.

I have really been wanting to combine mxe and 2c-e. Both are very beutifull drugs on their own I can only imagine what combining them would be like. I just ordered both so I should be able to try this combo soon. Even though I have done heavy doses with both on their own I still want to start out low with the combo. From others who have done it what would be the best order to do it. Should I dose them both at once, do the mxe first, or do the 2c-e first?

^^ I've tried both separately at varying doses and I think it would be much better to dose 2C-E first. Come up on 2C-E is ~2 hours oral with MXE at ~30-60 mins sublingual for me.

Take the 2C-E and then about 30 mins later, the MXE. As you start to feel the 2C-E, the MXE should kick in and smooth out that wobbly ill feeling.

i always do the mxe first and take the 2c-e after about 30 mins (this is at the onset of the MXE which, for me, is a lovely wwarm optimism). this turns the uncomfortable 2c-e come-up into a euphoric funride. downside to that is you will probably want to dose the mxe a second time during the 2c-e plateau could make achieving sleep more difficult.