Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] BL Meetup - March 19th - Venue TBA*See Pg6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, i'm on a 6.10pm flight home after the grand prix. I wouldn't have minded coming along to this for a couple of hours after the race.

Then again i'd be with a group so maybe not.

Anyway have fun! I'll most likely be at the elephant & wheelbarrow on friday or saturday night though.

Originally posted by shorza
My girly and i will try and make this meetup too.
Bluelighter's are so cool!

Pop Popavich said:
Excellent! It'd be great to catch up with you guys again after the meetup the other night. I didn't get to inflict myself on you nearly enough yet. :D
I do believe you inflicted enough of yourself on us the other night,
I think i might still have a photo of you vomiting outside my car. ;)

^^rotflmao!! Too funny - yep, he did a mighty fine job of his desired goal to 'inflict' himself upon you... ;)

Good work guys - what a team effort! *applauds*

*raises her hand tentitively*

I have work til 5 tho... If be intend on being there around 6, then i may come.... It depends how tired i am. Tho it has been a while since i have been to a BL meetup...

Raz, have you moved to melbourne?! Am i just completely out of the melbs Bl loop?

<3

^BloSs0m, hon' Raz has joined the happy Melbourne-ites. =D
He's now a fixture at most of these get-togethers, but unfortunately can't make this one. :(

I'll be there, however - - - with exam stress free Duckboy!!! -=Cheers=-

messy

as

hell.......

(just getting in an early prediction for me on sunday :) )

*drums fingers together*

exxxxcellent

1234: rhe tram stop is two feet literally from the pubs door. its a ten minute ride if that!! your excuses are wearing thin :) you HAVE to come!!!!!

Looks like I might finally be able to make it to a BL meetup. I'm going for drinks with my girlfriend the night before to celebrate her graduation, so i wont have anything to do sunday but nurse a hangover. Hopefully i'll see you all there.

Well its shaping up to be a good session i must say. even if you just hide behind your beer and a pool cue ;) Me and harraser will be there round 3pm. probly on the dot depending how bored we get during the day. Im not sure how people will know who each other isbut you're all bright sparks...im sure you'll figure something out ;)

The Rather Dashing List 2 Date:

KemicalBurn
muzby
atomicbomb
iamtha1
420star
Pop Popavich
Duckboy
Child Of The Beat
dancefifi
fairie
shorza +1
potato
blossom
harraser
me

You know starfalls, you have the power to make this a sticky ;)

I'll trade my number with anyone via PM if this is your first meetup and you have no idea what any of us look like :)

But im pretty sure we can all find each other, i have met 7 on that list so im sure i can find peeps :) The rule of 6 degrees should apply here.

Hey wat about 1234?

Yay I'm excited about this one!! Sunday arvo - always a good time for a free game of pool as well =D

KemicalBurn said:
But im pretty sure we can all find each other, i have met 7 on that list so im sure i can find peeps :) The rule of 6 degrees should apply here.

or just look for two really fucked up and messy guys..

that will be me and pops...

And fatz will be pretty fucked up if he hit's the vodka and raspberries hahaha... GO TEAM FAT

<3

Originally posted by FaTz
And fatz will be pretty fucked up if he hit's the vodka and raspberries hahaha......

^Ooher, rounds of vodka raspberry 's - - - sounds good to me. =D
Everyone is set to get trashy on my fave' drink.

We'll have to scope out the bar-staff, and target them with the appropriate sex of the round orderer - - - cheap flirty drinks rawk me. ;)

^When I manage to get discount drinks from a female bartender, cheaper than the ones YOU get from a male bartender, I'll die a happy man.

But somehow i can't seem to flutter my lashes quite as effectively as the girls do....

See you all there. i may be a tiny bit late, but i'll get there. it all depends on how busy work is, whether i go to the grand prix or not, and the speed of melbourne public transport :)

Duckboy said:
^When I manage to get discount drinks from a female bartender, cheaper than the ones YOU get from a male bartender, I'll die a happy man.

But somehow i can't seem to flutter my lashes quite as effectively as the girls do....

depending on the bartender, you can always chat up a male one...

but no matter HOW cheap the drinks are, you still feel dirty... :(

iamtha1 said:
Hey wat about 1234?

1234 probly isnt comming. but if he does...i will personally sit on his lap and feed himn a beer ;)

bring on the vodka and raspberries!!! i had three of em last night before work =D

The Rather Dashing List 2 Date:

FaTz
KemicalBurn
muzby
atomicbomb
iamtha1
420star
Pop Popavich
Duckboy
Child Of The Beat
dancefifi
fairie
shorza +1
potato
blossom
harraser
me

So 3PM, The Arcaidia Hotel, Corner of Punt Road and Toorak Road. piss easy to get to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.