Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] BL Meetup - March 19th - Venue TBA*See Pg6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY - It's all happening!! I can probably meet up about 9ish if anyone is interested? *looks in COTB's direction* ;)

ditto. I only suggested 10pm so we could go to any clubs suggested later, but I can definitely meet earlier. I was planning on heading into town just to wander anyway (time without kids is a very valuable commodity. lol).

*munches on a Khalua Chocolate Mousse Pie with a choc rose on top of it*

*drools*

i think im gonna stay here and eat pie instead =D

I will swing past bout 9ish and see if anyones there. I have NOOOOO $ at all so wont be drinking. I will be alone so play nice? ;) Someone had better yell out to me if they see me.

So how about we make it from 8.00 - 8.30 onwards but if you're not there by 10.30 we reserve the right to go elsewhere as a group (if we choose to)??

If anyone wants my mobile number PM me if you think you may catch up later...

Well lets make it a bit earlier then, that way those among us who aren't going clubbing, *reluctantly raises hand* can still have a decent amount of time to get to meet everyone and have a few drinks.

9 is probably the earliest I can be sure to get there, but if people are there from earlier I'll turn up as soon as I can.

PS Kandyraverchick: Empty your PM inbox :p

Raz, Angelic biscuit and myself will all be attending.. apparently our hotel is close by so 9ish is all good for us.

starfalls69, i'd be happy to shout you a beer. I will be there by 9, perhaps a bit earlier, just look for the dorky guy on his own LOL.

Aimeski - Glad to hear the 3 of you will be in attendance... :D

Starfalls - I'm also happy to shout you a couple of drinks, whatever you drink is on me....

kandyraverchick said:
Starfalls - ..... whatever you drink is on me....

If you guys are gonna be pouring drinks all over each other I'm DEFINATELY going to be on time... and bringing my camera! ;)

See you all there. :)

It's official. My lovely girlfriend and I will be there.

I'm looking forward to the akward moment where i'm standing around trying to figure out which group are the bluelighters. Asking random people if they are a bluelighter is not fun.

Please look out for us....

23849chris_helen_B_W.jpg

If you make it 9AM I can come!

*curses nightshift*

edit ^^^ Shorza - Just look out for COTB, I'm sure she will be adorned with some sort of khandie :)

Hmmm... anyone think this might become a really regular event? Like, being done again in a couple of weeks or so?? Ha ha ha, I'm just bummed I missed this BL meet-up, and hoping there will be another one shortly.

Or at least a Two Tribes meet up? lol

god dam it...i fell asleep watching the beginning of Legally Blonde last night :/

sorry guys. next time hey? what bout a sunday lunch beer up next time? that way no one has to crawl away to go clubbing (for those that dont, like me) and we can eat, drink and have no time constraints ;) and i wont fall asleep watching a movie ive seen 100000000x before.

Duckboy said:
If you make it 9AM I can come!

nothing wakes you up like a tequila slammer :D

;)

but yeah...10pm is a little late for BLers..

We like to get fucked up early....5ish works really well for me. for future reference ;) 10pm...last train home is at like 11.30 on sat :\

hope it was fun :D

Much fun was had, it was really great meeting all you lovely new people. I'll describe in more detail in the "bluelighter's you have met recently thread" as soon as I get some spare time.

Definately looking forward to another meet-up in the coming weeks! :D

hehe didnt even know last night was a meet up. but it was good anyhow, nice meeting all of yas, and hopefully see u all again in the up and coming weekends. :)

atomicbomb: if you dont object i'd like to try arrange another meet in two weeks today. cause people have expressed interest in comming again.
so i was just gonna change the title of your thread to save me starting one. if you object can you drop me a pm? otherwise i will go change it as of now. :)

Cheers :)

Title edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.