Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] BL Meetup - March 19th - Venue TBA*See Pg6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
COTB, more then happy to take one for the team and try for a free round of drinks... or we can tag team on a particular male bartender to get free drinks the whole night he he!

Duckboy, you can always try fake eyelashes, the 'fashion' dramatised ones if you please :D

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Originally posted by FaTz
And fatz will be pretty fucked up if he hit's the vodka and raspberries hahaha......

^Ooher, rounds of vodka raspberry 's - - - sounds good to me. =D
Everyone is set to get trashy on my fave' drink.

No-way Missy. Youre doing slammers with me and thats final :D

and 1234 you piker. If i can make my way from Geelong then surely you can make it from whatever part of melbs youre coming from.

1234 is out drinking tonight apparently (according to an email) and MAY be there tomorrow...he still doesnt know.

he's going to be so blind theres not gonna be a hope in hell of his liver recovering
take my word for it :)

<3

Originally posted by KemicalBurn
No-way Missy. Youre doing slammers with me and thats final :D

^Yey'! Tequila pwns me.
You're on.
hearthrob.gif

<3

Originally posted by *starfalls69*
ok so revised details:

Where: The Arcadia Hotel.
Corner of Punt Road and Toorak Road South Yarra.

How 2 Get There:
Jump the number8 tram from Swanston St and it runs straight past it!!! Takes bout 15mins if that. Or you can jump a train to South Yarra which is the next stop after Richmond or you can jump a National Bus from Swan,Punt Road by Richmond Station which will also go straight past it.

So you all know how to get there. Its a peice of piss to find. Really nice pub. great beer and free pool all day Sunday.

Time: 3-4pm

^Just reposting for convenience. :)

Sorry to say Duckboy will once again be piking. :(
He finished his night-shift this morning to begin vomiting...not good. :|

So he'll be resting at home, while we drink. So much for a triumphant return to his social life after the exam. :(

So what time is everyone getting there? The GP's On :'(

Well Muzby and I are still in Sydney. Stuck on a bren plane, and they won't even serve us beer!! :X

We'll be there as soon as we can obnoxious our way 1000km south.

<3

^Blah to that - - - that's unacceptable. Demand beer!!!

On the upside, sounds like you're not feeling too shabby. Mass drinking SHALL ensue!! :D

I'm heading in with Mr. FaTz, and will be arriving around 4:30pm, by current estimates.

Well.. I made it to this one!!! =D It was great to meet everyone... I had a lovely time.. Will post up the pics soon.. Can't wait for TT now!! 8)

heya fifi twas nice to meet you!

i am still a little drunk - i caught the train back to the city from sth yarra and woke up in caulfield after sleeping all the way in and back out again. it was the 2nd time i did it today!

BL meetup + drinkies was great fun, i ended up staying way later than i intended, but it was cool to meet so many of you.

Muzby and Pop i was a little dissappointed you weren't more scattered. Yes you were messy but i want to see real mess next time. Hmm, mebbe BL drinkies after 2T will be in order...

And KB, you are simply too young to be who i tought you were. On the plus side, you do come from geelong. Mebbe we can go to Hektik vs Reactive on the 26th.

Cheers to every1 that came, i am dreading the embarrasing fotos...

Re: Re: <3

Originally posted by KemicalBurn
and 1234 you piker. If i can make my way from Geelong then surely you can make it from whatever part of melbs youre coming from.

moe is correct; after seventeen beers, i was eating pills and k at five a.m. and coming down like a filthy whore at ten...not in the best state of mind to do anything but sleep (and play the worst game of basketball ever :\).

sorry guys, next time.

had a great night:) was great meeting up with every one.
now my tongue feels like a rats been useing it as a blanket & i forgot to go to work. that tells me how much fun i had =D
thanks guys:D

<3

KemicalBurn - - - Baybee' that tattoo is SEX. Loved having slammers with you, awesome company as per usual.
muzby - - - Great work! So impressed you survived for that length of time. Always lovely to see you.
iamtha1 - - - What a beautiful girl! I'm so incredibly blown away by our connection and the similarities we share...definately hanging with you a *lot* in the future, you gorgeous thing.
420star - - - Love spending time with you, always! You're an absolute darling.
Pop Popavich - - - Sweetie, I'm uber impressed you *made* it, let alone the fact you stayed for longer than me! What a man.
dancefifi - - - You sweet lil' thing, so glad you could make it.
potato - - - Those pics' will be up soonish - and don't worry, you look gorgeous in all of them ['sif you could ever look anything but].
harraser - - - Many more chats required with this boy. Not nearly enough time to fully delve into your mind.
*starfalls69* - - - Thank-you so much for your generosity! Loved spending time with you too. Fabulous girl.
FaTz - - - Always a pleasure and a privelidge to spend time with the FaTz.

...:p to all of the pikers. You missed out. Once again.

Hopefully we can alternate this between here and Bimbo's [just to ensure the lovely harasser's attendence at at least half].

Thank's all for a wonderful evening.

Well where do I start...

What a fucking pisser of a time. I got there at 3pm on the dot. had fun laughing at the scared lost people who'd walk in and just look so innocent and timid and not knowing anyone...so i sat there and laughed and waited for them to come back ;)

i to am dreading the ever so drunken photos 8( =D

Was awesome to meet you all and catch up with old people. I must say it was a great bunch of people. everyone just seemed to blend so neatly and well
24.gif

I got home at about 8am this morning and was still wasted!! cconsidering i hadnt had a drink since midnight i felt pretty proud. i to didnt go to work today 8o

FaTz: you are a fucking pisser!!! there was never a dull moment when you were involved.

COTB: I will pack all my old khandy up for you today. Was good to finally sit down and have a decent chat with you...even if it was a drunken ramble ;)

muzby: you put in a pretty fucking good effort. im very proud. good to see you again after so long.

potato, 420star, iamtha1/i am thai ;), dancefifi, and all the others who's names i really cant remember right now...you all rock my socks. cant wait for next time.

harraser: the pleasure of your company is always good. it wasnt as bad as you thought now was it? ;)

and to a special BLer (no names need to be mentioned) ;) in particular who happened to be there at the end of the night when i lost my mind...thank you. thats all that needs to be said.
24.gif
your words and thoughts have been running through my hung over head all day. i hope you are as happy with yourself as what you sound.

thanks for a great night guys!!!
i'm always impressed with the truly choice bunch of people who make to to these meet ups=D i'm shaw i'll see most of you at two tribes next week, but for the rest of you, we will have to do this again soon.

Was going to be there, *really* I was.

Didn't remember I was going until about 8.00 on sunday though, and couldn't be bothered after that. opps. *curses memory*

Status
Not open for further replies.