Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] BL Meetup - March 19th - Venue TBA*See Pg6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe well im sure we will await your arrival then. ;) just turn up when ya can :) and make dam sure muzby comes. i havent seen him since he left our front door after dropping my dvd home :( i
24.gif
my muzby and does missus him berry much so :)

Re: Re: time question...

Pop Popavich said:
Thats right, we are far more likely to poke fun at you out in the open where everyone can see. ;) J/K

Ha ha ha, shattered... I'll never return to bluelight again! Or Arcadia! Or... anywhere! :p

Thanks starfalls for the offer I will PM you closer to the date sweetie :)

I'm not sure if I can make this or not...I'm just starting my new job on Friday (YAY) and I still have a fair few final bills etc to pay off from when I left Sydney. Not to mention finding a place to live, some furniture etc down here....

I am very much in favour of making this a regular thing though, and will be in attendance as much as humanly possible...

--Raz-- :)

Thanks for the lovely message StarFalls.....would love to make this, but will only be abale to do so if it is the following weekend when I actually am in Melbourne :( Will be down for the Tribes that are Two...

Would love to catch up with so many people....xox

the melb BL's are so much nicer than the Sydney BL's (from experience)

i wanna come back to melb! :(

I thought about hunting for an excuse and they came by the bucketloads!

I'll prolly be working most sundays, and then basketball
Not to mention uni work and stuff.

if I have a bye i might try and pop around

I'll try and make it to this one, I've been meaning to come to one of these for a while. I will probaly drive in though since I hate public transport so no drinks for me :p oh well.

My girly and i will try and make this meetup too.

Bluelighter's are so cool!

shorza said:
My girly and i will try and make this meetup too.

Bluelighter's are so cool!

Excellent! It'd be great to catch up with you guys again after the meetup the other night. I didn't get to inflict myself on you nearly enough yet. :D

angelicbiscuit said:
the melb BL's are so much nicer than the Sydney BL's (from experience)

i wanna come back to melb! :(

come down for this one!!!

were you at the bank when i was up there not long ago? i think someone mentioned your name or something...

ps: i want your avatar!!!!

I mite be able to make it to this 8), but like faerie, i'll probably be driving... anybody know's what the parking situation there like?

Jam Factory has parking
Melbourne High School has parking if you're lucky :)
Don't know how available that'll be on a sunday though. Probably locked in hindsight but worth a squizz
Claremont street/yarra st should have somewhere to drop a car off

i'm very unsure.

i'd love to come, but i'm gonna be out all night the night before (a rather large one), so i can't make any guarantees :(

<3

Originally posted by onetwothreefour
..can't make any guarantees :(

^Mleh.
For once in your life, onetwothreefour make a promise!! =D

It's been far too long. :(

:)

i just can't say - i'm gonna be trashed and it's a rather large effort to get all the way back into the city :(

this sounds awesome can't make this one but hopefully when i'm set up back in melb i'll come oh yay for not knowing neone..:D

onetwothreefour said:
:)

i just can't say - i'm gonna be trashed and it's a rather large effort to get all the way back into the city :(

awee coooome oooon...theres nothing like a beer to cure a hangover or whatever from the night before :D

you may be able to get some parking along Fawkner Park aswell. Sundays shouldnt be to bad for parking around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.