Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] BL Meetup - March 19th - Venue TBA*See Pg6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meetup Round 106!!

Okay so i thought bout a Sunday for a change. The Arcadia has free pool all day every sunday soo all you have to do is drink beer and be merry.

Heres the details...you all have two weeks to either think up an excuse or save some cash (eg: me)

Where: The Arcadia Hotel.
Corner of Punt Road and Toorak Road South Yarra.

How 2 Get There:
Jump the number8 tram from Swanston St and it runs straight past it!!! Takes bout 15mins if that. Or you can jump a train to South Yarra which is the next stop after Richmond or you can jump a National Bus from Swan,Punt Road by Richmond Station which will also go straight past it.

So you all know how to get there. Its a peice of piss to find. Really nice pub. great beer and free pool all day Sunday.

So no excuses of I didnt know where it was. cause ive also given you details how to get there.

=D

Re: Meetup Round 106!!

*starfalls69* said:
Okay so i thought bout a Sunday for a change. The Arcadia has free pool all day every sunday soo all you have to do is drink beer and be merry.

Heres the details...you all have two weeks to either think up an excuse or save some cash (eg: me)

How 2 Get There:
Jump the number8 tram from Swanston St and it runs straight past it!!! Takes bout 15mins if that. Or you can jump a train to South Yarra which is the next stop after Richmond or you can jump a National Bus from Swan,Punt Road by Richmond Station which will also go straight past it.

So you all know how to get there. Its a peice of piss to find. Really nice pub. great beer and free pool all day Sunday.

So no excuses of I didnt know where it was. cause ive also given you details how to get there.

=D

Im in! :D especially if its an afternoon :D

arvo beers on sundy = niceness!

d'oh.... i'll be returning from my first leg of four tribes (sydney) i'll see if i can swing by.. but i'll be scattered as fuck... hehe..

starfalls69: That's fine. I'm glad i've been able to initiate a semi-regular event :D

Sunday arvo's are generally good for me, so count me in..

muzby said:
d'oh.... i'll be returning from my first leg of four tribes (sydney) i'll see if i can swing by.. but i'll be scattered as fuck... hehe..

You all must come! I want to meet these people who are just hidden behind screen names at the present!

Oh I will also be recovering from an event the night before, scatteredness here we come. Meeting at Arc at any particular time?

Last edited:
sunday arvo + beer =good
i'm looking ford to seeing you all there:D

Dear god this is going to hurt....

Sunday afternoon and beer are two things that always go nicely together.
14.gif

I'm going to be in a world of scattered messiness though, since I'm in the same boat as Muzby for 4T. We fly back from Sydney sometime in the mid afternoon and I daresay we will be carrying a full compliment of carry-on comedown :\ However, I'm all for the regular meetup thing, so I'll give it a good aussie go and try and get there.

No way in the world. Grand prix is on, and i'll be watching vroom vroom cars go round and round all day :) :)

However, if this bi-weekly event gets off the ground, i'll confidently say that it will be a permanent fixture in my diary. (and i am sure i can speak for several others, here, too).

Hope to see a fair portion of you at TT Melbourne =D

<3

I'll be attending this, fo' sho'. :D

Free pool, alcohol and a bunch of rowdy BLers - - - who could resist that wicked combo.?

I'm also dead keen to organise this as a bi-weekly type of event.
I figure if the Sydney people can do it, us Melbourne posse' can too! =D

^Duckboy, surely you can make a last minute effort to join us for the remnants of the night? :D
Vroom-vroom cars won't take too much out of you, I'm sure. :p

^Depends if i get to party on afterwards with the Fosters Grid Girls =D

EDIT :
okay, okay..... i'll be there. i just got told off......

*leaves with tail between his legs*

:)

Last edited:
Yeah, you go girl (COTB)!

Let him know who's boss... ;)

Oh, and I'll be planning on coming regulary if it's a bi-weekly event!

k folks well im going for sure =D

COTB: if u wana make this a weekly thing we should see how the Arcadia fits in with the wkly idea? free pool, nice pub etc :) So we can assess it when we are drunk :D so im in...and im pretty sure harraser will be in attendance aswell :)

Sooo... as it's going to be my first bluelight meet-up, I would LOVE it if someone a bit more experienced could meet me first! PM me for my number. This is a beg!

I was considering for a while walking into Arc with a 'Bluelight Meetup' sign stuck to me but have since reconsidered :p No really, I'm not a shy little thing but if I walk into Arc and think I'm the only one there I'll just cut my losses and walk straight out again! =D

time question...

say round 3-4pm?

im pretty easy when it comes to things like this ;)

iamtha1: let me know if you need someone to meet you/drop me a pm next week if you dont get anyone offereing this week :) we are all pretty harmless so we arent going to take you round the corner and poke fun at you ;)

ok so revised details:

How 2 Get There:

Time: 3-4pm

the all ever dodgy roll call ;)

KemicalBurn
muzby *pending his scatteredness*
atomicbomb
iamtha1
420star
Pop Popavich
Duckboy
Child Of The Beat

Re: time question...

*starfalls69* said:
we arent going to take you round the corner and poke fun at you ;)

Thats right, we are far more likely to poke fun at you out in the open where everyone can see. ;) J/K

It all sounds good, although with the flights we have the earliest Muzby and I would be able to make it would be around 4:30 :\

Status
Not open for further replies.