• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KICKING MY OPIOID HABIT!! ( fka : Withdrawals after 12 days of use?)

Alrighty so I have a new plan. in two days i’m gonna start a kratom taper along with loperamide and gabapentin but i’ll only have the gab for the first day. thinking about saving it for the second day we’ll see. but here’s the plan basically written out:

day 1: 8g kratom 2x, 900mg gabapentin staggered (may save for day 2 depending on how I feel day 1), 15mg loperamide

day 2: 6g kratom 2x, if i’ve saved the gabapentin i’ll stagger the 900mg, 10mg loperamide

day 3: 4g kratom 2x, 6-8mg loperamide, may take a small sliver of bupe and see how I do and depending on how I feel, i’ll start with 2mg and taper down

day 4: 2g kratom 2x, 4-6 mg loperamide, maybe 1mg bupe?

day 5: 2-4g lope, and hopefully by this day I feel fine enough to just jump off everything.

wishful thinking but i’m over it to the fullest amount. not even sure it’ll work, maybe I won’t even have to go through the full schedule. once I feel fine, i’ll know it. let me know what you think and if any of this is a bad idea. my thinking is that I don’t wanna gain dependence on anything i’m using so i’m tapering everything as I go along. just trying to cut the discomfort of the withdrawal all while getting the bullshit out of my system. I know i’ll probably have a few mild w/d symptoms from the kratom and maybe the lope but I can handle those as long as i’m off the dope. please let me know what you all think.
Its hard too i know but try saving the gabapentin for day 3 also extra lope can help settle the stomach not loads but enough it does wonders

Its hard too i know but try saving the gabapentin for day 3 also extra lope can help settle the stomach not loads but enough it does wonders
would you recommend increasing lope dosage for day 1 or 2 if I save the gab for day 3?

That’s what i’m thinking too. i’ll try and save it for day 3.
Day three is the hardest so the gabapentin is best that day good luck my brother hot showers are great it soothes and when feeling cold it the only time you can be warm

would you recommend increasing lope dosage for day 1 or 2 if I save the gab for day 3?
I would but not crazy doses it helps not just the shits but settles stomach so the little you can force yourself to eat stays down also drink like lucozade sport or if in states gatorade . even 8 of those 2mg lope makes a big differance and also the not shitting and puking such a relief

Crackers easy peel oranges sports drinks keep sipping them dont chug them it comes out not heavy food light food . In your mind dont fear the detox sometimes you think it be really bad but you can get lucky and it not as bad . If you cant sleep dont try forcing it just get a half hoour hereand there

Is there no way at all you can get any extra gabapentin or even better pregabalin

Crackers easy peel oranges sports drinks keep sipping them dont chug them it comes out not heavy food light food . In your mind dont fear the detox sometimes you think it be really bad but you can get lucky and it not as bad . If you cant sleep dont try forcing it just get a half hoour hereand there
definitely agree. I overthink it and harbor on how I feel when I just need to let go and stay in the moment. gonna do my plan and just say fuck it. if it’s bad it’s gonna be bad. I just have to not break.

Is there no way at all you can get any extra gabapentin or even better pregabalin
no not possible. the gabapentin I found was from an old prescription my mom had lol I don’t have a doctor I can ask either. so i’m basically fucked on that front. no dealer sells gab either lol. I know my dad is prescribed it but he needs it and I don’t want to have to ask him to give me some for some reason I can’t go into.

definitely agree. I overthink it and harbor on how I feel when I just need to let go and stay in the moment. gonna do my plan and just say fuck it. if it’s bad it’s gonna be bad. I just have to not break.
We all do but i had shitloads of detoxes and sometimes when my usage been really high and im thinking this be a bad one sometimes its not . Just get to day 3 and think this the worse after the next day or so it be getting better

no not possible. the gabapentin I found was from an old prescription my mom had lol I don’t have a doctor I can ask either. so i’m basically fucked on that front. no dealer sells gab either lol. I know my dad is prescribed it but he needs it and I don’t want to have to ask him to give me some for some reason I can’t go into.
I understand listen the kratom be a massive help on its own try saving the gabs for day three also gabapentin works better staggered with a fatty meal it be hard make some scrabbled eggs with lots of butter and oil and just try forcing a bit down if with the lope you keep it down then have eggs with the gabapentin. If you cant keep the eggs down the dont eat them you dont want to puke up any of the gabs you got

I overthink it and harbor on how I feel when I just need to let go and stay in the moment.
Says me all the time.
There really isnt a "trick" about the waiting on WDs before dosing kratom it just helps the effects of kratom more if less opioid is in those receptors. Larger gains for less investment. ;)
How ya feelin'?
I read that ya feel like ya kinda fucked up... hell; it has been my experience that we did not get where we are in a day and it will take longer than a day to make sustainable changes.
When something like this stays at the front of ones mind IME there will be action taken soon enough. Be easy on the mind/body and as said... live in the moment. Love it.
Peace

Sorry my brother i just been through the thread again if you never been physically addicted before then 12 days you will piss it

Says me all the time.
There really isnt a "trick" about the waiting on WDs before dosing kratom it just helps the effects of kratom more if less opioid is in those receptors. Larger gains for less investment. ;)
How ya feelin'?
I read that ya feel like ya kinda fucked up... hell; it has been my experience that we did not get where we are in a day and it will take longer than a day to make sustainable changes.
When something like this stays at the front of ones mind IME there will be action taken soon enough. Be easy on the mind/body and as said... live in the moment. Love it.
Peace
I bought a bag today so I feel fine but I want this to be it. gonna try and stretch it to tomorrow and then start my plan wednesday. if I finish it all tonight then i’ll start my plan tomorrow. either way I want this to be it. the past few days have just shown me that I gotta keep going and push through this. I can. we can!!

Sorry my brother i just been through the thread again if you never been physically addicted before then 12 days you will piss it
no i’ve been addicted multiple times with this 2 month run being the shortest time but i’m trying to stop it while it’s still been less than 4 months. I just can’t have this turn into a year or two run like my previous two bouts with opioids.

no i’ve been addicted multiple times with this 2 month run being the shortest time but i’m trying to stop it while it’s still been less than 4 months. I just can’t have this turn into a year or two run like my previous two bouts with opioids.
I see yea you will have some kind of wd but i think you have got enough to if not make it easy not as bad as not just you we all make in our heads . I know it sounds like a clique but dont think of to many days ahead just do what you have to do to get through each day

I see yea you will have some kind of wd but i think you have got enough to if not make it easy not as bad as not just you we all make in our heads . I know it sounds like a clique but dont think of to many days ahead just do what you have to do to get through each day
that’s the plan my man. just gonna take it day by day and follow the plan. it’ll keep my mind on the schedule and I won’t try and think too far ahead.

that’s the plan my man. just gonna take it day by day and follow the plan. it’ll keep my mind on the schedule and I won’t try and think too far ahead.
Thats all you can do my brother if you dont want to get out of bed dont if got family around tell them you got flu leave me alone

And while we ware awaiting the victory of defeating H lets focus on something I read earlier if this is OK (just for a sec):
I think even people who receive medication don't get better without fixing their minds.
I agree with this. It is not as easy to re-route thought patterns in (fixing) our mind as medicating but if we want to stay off a substance I feel it crucial that one deals with the actual cause of "pain", get familiar with maybe unknown tools to deal with triggers and find something more noble than self to reach for.
Just some opinion(s) based on nothing more than life experience(s), current situation and my need to babel at times. ;)
Peace