• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KICKING MY OPIOID HABIT!! ( fka : Withdrawals after 12 days of use?)

Yeah, I agree, Yuba. Benzos are handy for wd's and to help with the anxiety and insomnia, but pregabalin seems to actually take away a lot of the withdrawal. Combined with loperamide and benzos after a good taper, that's about the best chance you'll have.
I did not mean in a bad way but oregabs take all anxiety away let you sleep and eat and on 3rd day i was buzzing euphoric that bad wd day normally you right also use lope for the shits that is my wd pack but because i been addicted to pregabs i feel shit after stopping

Yeah, I agree, Yuba. Benzos are handy for wd's and to help with the anxiety and insomnia, but pregabalin seems to actually take away a lot of the withdrawal. Combined with loperamide and benzos after a good taper, that's about the best chance you'll have.
well here’s to hoping I can find some lyrica haha. it’s so niche.

So I’ve been doing about 2 points of H for the last 12 days and I decided i’m done, but i’m worried about the withdrawals as I can’t miss work and I don’t want any attention put on me. What’s the best course of action? I’ve been thinking about doing a taper but I really would like to not use any more period. I do have about 5 8mg Bupe sublingual tabs and am curious if they will come in handy. Any advice is welcome.
Have you experienced constipation during those 12 days you were using? If yes, you could start having diarrhea within a day of your last dose of H. It should clear up in a couple of days. You can treat short term diarrhea with OTC (over the counter). Imodium.

Okay so since it seems like it’s going to be impossible to get pregab to help out like I genuinely don’t know have the slightest idea. So i think i’m going to switch to Kratom to get through the first 48 hours and take a couple kpins throughout. and then I do have a few subs so my thinking is that the kratom carries me through the hardest first two days, and then I can do a quick, low dose taper with my bupe tabs, and i’d be taking a kpin here and there to help as well. and then after a day or two on the bupe I just stop. that seems like my only good bet because I have to go to work and I have to get off this shit, SOON. Please any advice will help. if I switch to kratom for a couple days will I go into precip w/ds when I take the sub or what?? i’m thinking I can really do this I just don’t wanna fuck around and put myself in a worse position just to go back to the H.

This should do I think the kpins are overkill for this tbph.
Dont psyche yerself up about this.
It would be best (in my opinion and experience) to wait until WDs are getting bad then start dosing kratom as needed.
Are ya already on the benzo (kpin)? Or just at hand. Is it pharmacutical?
I would not suggest taking any kratom until the opioid use has stopped and WDs set in. Ya can thank me later. :)
Drink lots of water before, during and after kratom dosing. Water anyway....
Eat as healthy as possible. I know eating and WDs do not mix but once ya get on the kratom eat.
Get some of those boost/ensure trype drinks. Go for the ones with less sugar more protien (the kind for diabetics); I like the chocolate ones. They help in my experience when ya cannot stomach anything and perish the though of eating.
Be well

This should do I think the kpins are overkill for this tbph.
Dont psyche yerself up about this.
It would be best (in my opinion and experience) to wait until WDs are getting bad then start dosing kratom as needed.
Are ya already on the benzo (kpin)? Or just at hand. Is it pharmacutical?
I would not suggest taking any kratom until the opioid use has stopped and WDs set in. Ya can thank me later. :)
Drink lots of water before, during and after kratom dosing. Water anyway....
Eat as healthy as possible. I know eating and WDs do not mix but once ya get on the kratom eat.
Get some of those boost/ensure trype drinks. Go for the ones with less sugar more protien (the kind for diabetics); I like the chocolate ones. They help in my experience when ya cannot stomach anything and perish the though of eating.
Be well
thank u for the reply!! and no i’m not already taking the benzos, I just have them on hand and have been saving them for when I decide to kick this shitty habit. they’re .5 kpins and I have about 8 of them. and yeah I was planning on getting the kratom, finishing the last of what I have, and then starting kratom the day after when i’m starting to feel the withdrawals. I just feel like a kpin would take the edge off a little but more with the kratom, and make it easier for me to get up and work my shifts. I also have a few (8) bupe tabs that I was gonna break up into small doses and taper those after i’ve gone 48 hours on just the kratom, and then do a quick taper off the bupe and be done with all this shit. i’m just wondering if because i’m gonna be taking kratom, will that put me in precipitated withdrawals just like if I don’t wait 48 hours from the last dose of h?

i’m just wondering if because i’m gonna be taking kratom, will that put me in precipitated withdrawals
It shouldnt. We are all a little different but kratom and opioids (h in this case) tend to negate the others feeling in my experience. Its like one or the other.
I have taken kratom with everything imaginable and have yet to feel any adverse effects. That is me. YMMV.

thank u for the reply!! and no i’m not already taking the benzos, I just have them on hand and have been saving them for when I decide to kick this shitty habit. they’re .5 kpins and I have about 8 of them. and yeah I was planning on getting the kratom, finishing the last of what I have, and then starting kratom the day after when i’m starting to feel the withdrawals. I just feel like a kpin would take the edge off a little but more with the kratom, and make it easier for me to get up and work my shifts. I also have a few (8) bupe tabs that I was gonna break up into small doses and taper those after i’ve gone 48 hours on just the kratom, and then do a quick taper off the bupe and be done with all this shit. i’m just wondering if because i’m gonna be taking kratom, will that put me in precipitated withdrawals just like if I don’t wait 48 hours from the last dose of h?

Kratom can't cause precipitated withdrawal. Bupe does that, but only because it has an extremely high affinity for the opioid receptors, meaning it kicks virtually all other opioids out of the receptors immediately, but it is only a partial agonist, so it doesn't satisfy your body's need, hence, immediate withdrawal. kratom is also a partial agonist, but it does not have a high affinty for the receptor, so it won't kick other opioids out of the receptors.

Kratom can't cause precipitated withdrawal. Bupe does that, but only because it has an extremely high affinity for the opioid receptors, meaning it kicks virtually all other opioids out of the receptors immediately, but it is only a partial agonist, so it doesn't satisfy your body's need, hence, immediate withdrawal. kratom is also a partial agonist, but it does not have a high affinty for the receptor, so it won't kick other opioids out of the receptors.
I guess what i’m asking is will I have to stop using kratom for a couple of days before I start the bupe or will that throw me into precip w/ds. I wanna use the kratom for the next two days and then do a short bupe taper to get through the rest of it. or should I just do a kratom taper and say fuck the bupe all together?

It shouldnt. We are all a little different but kratom and opioids (h in this case) tend to negate the others feeling in my experience. Its like one or the other.
I have taken kratom with everything imaginable and have yet to feel any adverse effects. That is me. YMMV.
I worded that wrong, I meant will the bupe put me into precipitated withdrawals if i’ve been taking kratom for a couple of days or will I have to stop the kratom first and then start the bupe?

just did the last of my supply. when I wake up i’m gonna go buy the kratom, and wait a little until I start feeling the w/ds kick in and do my first dose. I just gotta get some time under my belt before I can start the bupe. wish me luck guys!

i’ve been clean before and when u have goals in life and something you’re working towards, nothing compares to being able to reach those goals without dope. regardless bro it’s a huge deal that you’re a month clean. but just stopping isn’t enough, sometimes we gotta push ourselves further to reap the benefits. i’m not saying go to na meetings or whatever, but there’s a whole mental aspect that if left unaddressed will lead you right back to using. i’ve made the decision to kick this shit and i’m gonna do it. you did it, and can get better too, but you’re gonna have to figure out why you feel this way. like I said, i’m not telling you to go to na meetings but they’ve helped me in the past. therapy could also be beneficial if you’re serious about it. you can do it though man. don’t give up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Make me feel stoked to witness such conviction.
You got this. :)
thanks man, i’m really trying. I woke up a couple of hours ago and haven’t started feeling any w/d but I know they’re coming. I have to go buy the kratom though and i’m still trying to figure out which strain and which method I should try? any insights? and also I asked earlier, but if I start the kratom too soon before i’m in w/d what will happen? and if I start the kratom and use it for a couple of days, will I have to stop the kratom use before I start with the bupe? or will I be fine going straight to bupe after the kratom?

Alright guys I need a reply asap. So it’s been about 5-6ish hours since I had my last hit of my supply (it was about 5am, it’s now 11am). Pretty sure it’s fentadope, and I feel fine. but instead of going to buy more dope (the dealer has already texted me saying he has some good shit in already) I want to go buy kratom instead. Considering I have work at 3pm, in 4 hours, I will have to go buy one or the other, and I think we all know I want to get the kratom bc i’m sick of the dope. If I get the kratom, will I be fine going ahead and dosing? or do I need to wait until i’m feeling withdrawal symptoms? I plan on taking a kpin with my kratom dose, i’m just worried if I dose the kratom too soon, i’ll feel worse. Need a reply asap!!

I guess what i’m asking is will I have to stop using kratom for a couple of days before I start the bupe or will that throw me into precip w/ds. I wanna use the kratom for the next two days and then do a short bupe taper to get through the rest of it. or should I just do a kratom taper and say fuck the bupe all together?

Bupe won't cause PWD from kratom. This is because kratom is also a partial agonist, like bupe. So bupe will kick the kratom alkaloids out of your receptors, just like it does with other opiates, but unlike with full agonists, bupe will fully substitute for kratom, so no withdrawal. In fact I have taken bupe while still on kratom many times, and it feels better than kratom.

Bupe won't cause PWD from kratom. This is because kratom is also a partial agonist, like bupe. So bupe will kick the kratom alkaloids out of your receptors, just like it does with other opiates, but unlike with full agonists, bupe will fully substitute for kratom, so no withdrawal. In fact I have taken bupe while still on kratom many times, and it feels better than kratom.
thank you! one more thing, i’ve been reading that if I take the kratom too soon and i’m not far enough into w/d, i’ll regret it. why??

Alrighty well it’s been 11 hours since my last line. Went and picked up 100g of Red Bali Kratom powder and 3 half gallons of orange juice haha. Can feel maybe some slight withdrawal symptoms kicking in but nothing major at all. I know by tomorrow around 9am, it’ll have been 24 hours after my last line so I should be feeling some type of way by then. Gonna try and go to sleep tonight with a dose of klonopin and if I don’t feel like it’s working i’ll probably take my first dose of Kratom who knows. I’m just determined to not hit up my dealer and I know I just have to get some time under my belt. The next two days are gonna be rough and full of work but I am so over this cycle. Any words of advice or words of encouragement are welcomed. I’m gonna need them. Thanks in advance.

Also, i’m definitely going to dose with the Kratom just don’t know when or how soon i’m gonna need to. Gonna tough it out until I feel like I absolutely need to. But as long as it’s been 48 hours after my last line, which will be Saturday 9am (it’s currently Thursday 8pm, last line was today 9am) i’ll be fine taking a little bit of bupe right? I don’t plan on taking a whole 8mg dose, I plan on keeping it around 2-4mgs. PLEASE ANY ADVICE I DONT WANNA FUCK THIS UP.