• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KICKING MY OPIOID HABIT!! ( fka : Withdrawals after 12 days of use?)

Ya may not need the bupre, bro. Looking way far ahead IMO.
Just wait on the WDs and dose a couple grams of kratom. Do ya have a scale or did ya get gelcaps?
Or do you just want to use the bupre?
Ya haven't even stopped using yet and you are three steps ahead. Try staying in the moment.
This is starting to get confusing to me.
What exactly is the question you need answered? Opi to kratom to bupre? Opi to bupre to kratom? Opi and bupre to kratom?
I have gotten lost in the mix, my bad.

Ya may not need the bupre, bro. Looking way far ahead IMO.
Just wait on the WDs and dose a couple grams of kratom. Do ya have a scale or did ya get gelcaps?
Or do you just want to use the bupre?
Ya haven't even stopped using yet and you are three steps ahead. Try staying in the moment.
This is starting to get confusing to me.
What exactly is the question you need answered? Opi to kratom to bupre? Opi to bupre to kratom? Opi and bupre to kratom?
I have gotten lost in the mix, my bad.
sorry man I have a habit of getting ahead of myself lol. I don’t have a scale, I was just going to use a level tablespoon as my measurement to keep my dose around 6-8g. I know that’s not optimal but with my kratom experience in the past it seemed to work for me and i’d rather toss n wash than take a ton of capsules as the caps usually make my stomach hurt lol.

I don’t necessarily want to take the bupe, I was just asking for if the wds get bad enough, will I feel worse if I do take it? this would be after it’s been 48 hours since my last line, and i’m presuming i’d have definitely dosed with the kratom at that point.

crazy thing is, it’s been almost 24 hours since my last line. I took 1mg of kpin to sleep and I went to sleep fine. Woke up and I feel fine????? i’ll update in a few hours but I thought the symptoms would have definitely kicked in by now. I have a feeling i’ve been psyching myself out this whole time and anticipating the worst, when in reality I haven’t felt bad at all yet. but i’ll officially be at the 24 hour mark in 2 hours. sorry for all the confusion and thank you for the reply. let me know what u think.

This is crazy. been 24 hours and I don’t feel shit. gonna take another 1mg of kpin today for the anxiety but i’m still waiting on the w/d symptoms. I have a feeling though, that I must have been getting absolute shit dope. Because i’d definitely be feeling some type of symptoms like goosebumps, cold sweats, something. My last withdrawal back in November had me absolutely immobilized but those were pressed perc m30s loaded with fentanyl, which I was getting loaded on for 6-7 months. this 2 month habit, I think the shit i’ve been doing has been so low quality there’s a chance I never did enough to get dependent on and just psyched myself up to think i’d have horrible w/d when I decided to quit. Will update later but I feel absolutely fine rn.

yeah i’ve been thinking of getting a xan or two and using that to help. I don’t even notice symptoms when i’m on benzos. Thanks so much again for all the replies. i’ll let you all know how it goes.
That's a good idea unless you're prone to abuse benzos.

No need to taper with milder opioids. It'll just lengthen the process. 12 day binge may feel a bit rough afterwards but just 1mg alprazolam should be enough to take the edge off if you're feeling harsh.

Klonopin, Valium, Ativan etc. will all help alike if xanax isn't available.

edit: i noticed you're on klonopin already. It might actually be better suited for your purpose, since it's got a long half life and the effects last about 3 times longer.

hey @anthonyxx

At this point, it sounds like you've been blessed with some grace. You know better than us how your symptoms typically present. It sounds like this isn't like your past experiences, so i's possible you didn't use enough to really set off the withdrawal syndrome. Let us know how it all goes.

hey @anthonyxx

At this point, it sounds like you've been blessed with some grace. You know better than us how your symptoms typically present. It sounds like this isn't like your past experiences, so i's possible you didn't use enough to really set off the withdrawal syndrome. Let us know how it all goes.
it’s absolutely crazy and it’s throwing me for a loop. i’m not feeling any of the withdrawal symptoms. this is nothing like the past times I just stopped using. I still took a kpin for the anxiety but I feel normal. I think i’ve been given a second chance bc I know that I should fully be in withdrawal by this point. i’m never touching that shit again.

That's a good idea unless you're prone to abuse benzos.

No need to taper with milder opioids. It'll just lengthen the process. 12 day binge may feel a bit rough afterwards but just 1mg alprazolam should be enough to take the edge off if you're feeling harsh.

Klonopin, Valium, Ativan etc. will all help alike if xanax isn't available.

edit: i noticed you're on klonopin already. It might actually be better suited for your purpose, since it's got a long half life and the effects last about 3 times longer.
I had a 12 day binge and attempted to stop and that ended up being a 2 month binge and I made the decision to stop and I was gonna use kratom, bupe, and kpins to stop. it’s been a full day and some hours since my last use and I haven’t experienced one withdrawal symptom which has me thinking i’ve gotten extremely lucky and didn’t use enough/have high enough quality drugs to cause withdrawing when I finally stopped. I just had the kpins on hand and i’ve taken a couple for anxiety but other than that I feel completely normal. we’ll see if anything changes but I know my body and how my past withdrawals have been and this time there is literally not a single symptom going on. i’ll update you on if anything changes.

it’s been a full day and some hours since my last use
Maybe you got off lucky as far as time of useage but you seem to know what to expect.
With presses we really do not know what the hell we are taking so just don't let your guard down for a few days and suggest that benzo use be kept to a minimum.
I really think the bupre may go unused hope that doesn't pop yer bubble. :p
Also do not let the boredom get to ya find something that interests you and use it as a distraction if feelings of drugging come to mind from habit. ;)

well guys… been 36 hours and nothings changed. I went through my whole serving job without an issue. took another .5 kpin before my shift and i’m gonna go to sleep when I get home. I did have a leaky nose all night but I think that’s my nose getting used to not snoriting shit all the time. anyways i’ll update tomorrow. I feel so stupid for overthinking everything but it’s crazy what the dread and anxiety of anticipated withdrawals it’s a whole new monster. now i’m stuck with 100g of red bali kratom and 3 gallons of orange juice 😂😂😂 will update tomorrow but good luck to everyone who’s trying to quit.

Last edited:
How are you feeling today, Anthonyxx?
So, I may have gotten too excited too quickly. Feeling some mild withdrawal symptoms but they’re definitely bearable. Some light temperature fluctuations, some mild goosebumps, and I just feel super tired. granted, i’ve been working my ass off the past 3 months pulling 6 day work weeks at both jobs literally until today, thank god i’m off. i’m off today, tomorrow, and the next day so when I woke up I felt fine. a little bit after the official 48 hour mark is when I started feeling these mild withdrawals. I took .75 of kpin and i’ve just been laying in bed all day dozing in and out of sleep. Drinking plenty of water. It’s stayed this way pretty much since 11am, it’s now 6pm and they haven’t gotten worse. Tomorrow at 9am it will be officially 72hr without any opioids. I only have a little kpin left which i’m planning on taking tonight to knock me out.

Tomorrow, i’m hoping I don’t feel worse, wishful thinking. I have some 8mg bupe tabs that i’ve kept for some reason and i’ve been avoiding those, especially since it hasn’t been 72hrs and I just really don’t want to touch them. I also have some kratom powder at my disposal, but i’d like to avoid that as well. But I guess a little kratom wouldn’t hurt would it? Would it make me feel sicker? Will it prolong my symptoms? Will keep you all updated.

fucked up last night a did a blue m30, almost certainly fake pressed with fent. woke up today feeling a little shitty. it had been 2 days without anything so idk why I gave in. anyways we’re starting over. today I don’t have to do anything including tomorrow. i’m out of kpins. should I take some of the gabapentin? I only have about 10 100mg caps which I know is not a lot but if they can help me not hit up my dealer i’ll take them. also have the kratom I purchased. I’m so mad at myself bc I would’ve been 3 days with no opioids today. but it is what it is.

if anyone would reply with any advice i’d greatly appreciate it. i’m feeling very low today

The gabapentin will definitely help. Take 1-2 and see how you get on. They're great for withdrawal. How long have you been taking the clonazepam? Could be rebound anxiety from running out of those.
If you're feeling like you'll cave and buy fent, the gabapentin should definitely help.

The gabapentin will definitely help. Take 1-2 and see how you get on. They're great for withdrawal. How long have you been taking the clonazepam? Could be rebound anxiety from running out of those.
If you're feeling like you'll cave and buy fent, the gabapentin should definitely help.
I was only taking the kpins for a few days so yeah i’m probably anxious that I don’t have any more. just took 3 of the gabapentins. haven’t felt super sick today or anything just uncomfortable.

if anyone would reply with any advice i’d greatly appreciate it. i’m feeling very low today
Get some DXM from the local drugstore and take 150 to 250mg or so. Never used DXM to quit opioids but other drugs of the same family - dissociatives - which happen to be harder to aquire and they work wonders for withdrawal and PAWS aka feeling low and craving the days to weeks to months after quitting. It will be a psychoactive experience but no mindfuck at these dosages.

Get some DXM from the local drugstore and take 150 to 250mg or so. Never used DXM to quit opioids but other drugs of the same family - dissociatives - which happen to be harder to aquire and they work wonders for withdrawal and PAWS aka feeling low and craving the days to weeks to months after quitting. It will be a psychoactive experience but no mindfuck at these dosages.
i’ve done dxm before to robotrip but i’ve never heard of it for withdrawing but fuck who cares atp as long as it’s not fent.

i’ve done dxm before to robotrip but i’ve never heard of it for withdrawing but fuck who cares atp as long as it’s not fent.
Have to admit that it's just an educated guess that it would work. DXM is more known as a potentiator than a withdrawal aid but as other dissociatives work (specially memantine which is the ideal one as its long lasting, has a high proven safety and is mentally very clear but as its only approved use is in Alzheimers, one has to have an open minded doc or aquire it online), I withdrew from morphine with memantine and from bupe with deschloroketamine and both worked. So it's vor too far off to have hopes for DXM. It's not the best one because it is a SNRI and comes with quite a body load but if it doesn't work then at least will it distract you from the wd.