• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KICKING MY OPIOID HABIT!! ( fka : Withdrawals after 12 days of use?)

And while we ware awaiting the victory of defeating H lets focus on something I read earlier if this is OK (just for a sec):

I agree with this. It is not as easy to re-route thought patterns in (fixing) our mind as medicating but if we want to stay off a substance I feel it crucial that one deals with the actual cause of "pain", get familiar with maybe unknown tools to deal with triggers and find something more noble than self to reach for.
Just some opinion(s) based on nothing more than life experience(s), current situation and my need to babel at times. ;)
Peace
oh man you hit the nail on the head with this. I definitely know that I use when things get hard. hence is why when I get my insurance back I am getting a therapist and we are gonna do some heavy work on my mind. i’m sick of the cycle.

So is tomorrow day 1?
I too am so sick of this. I will do it too!
it looks like it, because i’m almost at the end of my bag. so yep, it looks like tomorrow will be day 1. I believe in you. are you going to use anything to help with the withdrawals?

it looks like it, because i’m almost at the end of my bag. so yep, it looks like tomorrow will be day 1. I believe in you. are you going to use anything to help with the withdrawals?
I do not have anything to help but I have tapered a lot in the last couple of days.

I do not have anything to help but I have tapered a lot in the last couple of days.
then you can do it, I have full faith in you. and I will be there for you through it if you need me. we can do this. just gotta get through it.

then you can do it, I have full faith in you. and I will be there for you through it if you need me. we can do this. just gotta get through it.
I almost made it today. I have tapered so much over the last few days that I may already have the worst of the withdrawals behind me. I made it to this evening before taking just a little bit.
It has been super hard. I cannot believe how this evil stuff slowly transforms us!

I almost made it today. I have tapered so much over the last few days that I may already have the worst of the withdrawals behind me. I made it to this evening before taking just a little bit.
i’m super fucking PROUD of you. that takes so much control and restraint. and I know that wasn’t easy. but you got this!!

i’m super fucking PROUD of you. that takes so much control and restraint. and I know that wasn’t easy. but you got this!!
I sure hope you are right. I NEED to be done with this evil crap! I know you can do it too!!

I sure hope you are right. I NEED to be done with this evil crap! I know you can do it too!!
you can!! it’s not gonna be an easy journey. i’m sure we both have reasons for why we’ve used, and i’m sure our using has caused a lot of pain that we will also have to work through. but i’m positive that we can. we both NEED to be done with it, so let’s just do it!! fuck this horrible drug, I can’t wait to be free from its grip. i’m sure you’re ready for the same thing.

you can!! it’s not gonna be an easy journey. i’m sure we both have reasons for why we’ve used, and i’m sure our using has caused a lot of pain that we will also have to work through. but i’m positive that we can. we both NEED to be done with it, so let’s just do it!! fuck this horrible drug, I can’t wait to be free from its grip. i’m sure you’re ready for the same thing.
YES!!!!

@ OP
I see ya spend a good bit of time here... I did the same when I started becoming "tame" and it provided me with plenty of distractions.
It was reading/typing content which obviously led to delaying my drug use and if it started for 2 minutes went to 5min, then 20min, then 30min then almost a whole year a few tears ago.
I still use (occasionally) but looking back feeling "broken" has nothing to do with my drug use but more to do with what life throws at us all.
Just wanted to convey that BL (once one becomes familiar with its many halls) can be very beneficial in a distracting and (depending on what is sought) healing a wounded soul.
Peace ;)

@ OP
I see ya spend a good bit of time here... I did the same when I started becoming "tame" and it provided me with plenty of distractions.
It was reading/typing content which obviously led to delaying my drug use and if it started for 2 minutes went to 5min, then 20min, then 30min then almost a whole year a few tears ago.
I still use (occasionally) but looking back feeling "broken" has nothing to do with my drug use but more to do with what life throws at us all.
Just wanted to convey that BL (once one becomes familiar with its many halls) can be very beneficial in a distracting and (depending on what is sought) healing a wounded soul.
Peace ;)
yes I have definitely been using this site as my escape and a distraction! it’s been helping too and getting some great advice from everyone. i’ve already built a good connection with a few of y’all and the help you all have given has been more important than any of y’all would ever know.

i’m feeling pretty good today!!! how are you feeling!
That’s great!! I feel pretty good too!!
Much better than the past few days!
My problem is my insane thinking. When I’m the nightmare of withdrawals I would do anything to just feel normal and swear I would never touch that crap again. Then when I am finally feeling better, like today, my mind starts saying “you feel pretty good, maybe you can have one now”. It’s such insanity!