• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Plugging (Rectal)

I was under the impression from what I considered a reliable source that the main active in them seeds was DMT with a VERY small amount of related tryptamines.
Yeah, I really lost interest in DMT after that. Definately should have researched further before enemalizing that stuff.

^Keep going with DMT though, it is very rewarding. I think a lot of vendors empasise the fact that anadenanthera does contain some DMT to sell it, but the active component is bufotenine.

Yopo must be cooked with lime to be active. They are always prepared with lime in their native land, and the NUMEROUS Internet reports show that seeds made with lime produce very powerful and visionary effects.

capital said:
I was under the impression from what I considered a reliable source that the main active in them seeds was DMT with a VERY small amount of related tryptamines.
Yeah, I really lost interest in DMT after that. Definately should have researched further before enemalizing that stuff.

extremly visionary aprently. ive heard a report of someone smoking 10mg of calcium bufotenate and trippin nuts with harder visions than dmt (and it was for 2 hours oposed to 10 minutes)

in analy inducced 250 mg of dmt had the most insane tunels of my life and i have smoked it like 10 times at 100mg each anal is sketcky thougfh nothing it more intense than anal dmt crystals

I think it was Erowid where I read that you could substitute baking soda for the lime. I roasted the seeds in a pan, careful not to burn them, until they popped. I then ground them up with a mortar and pestle adding in the baking soda. I had tried it up the nose with no success at all, and very minimal success smoking it. After grinding into a mostly fine powder (there were still some little seed chunks in the powder) I added water and continued the grinding up of the shit. I then put it in the oven for a short while. Once it was dry I took it out crushed it up and chopped it up as fine as I could bare to chop it. I then dumped the powder in a bottle of bottled water (20oz bottle a little over half full if I remember correctly). I shook it up until all the preparation was suspended in the water. Then I put it in an enema bottle that I found under the sink in a bathroom in my house. I decided to get in the bath tub just in case something went horribly wrong. Then I squirted it up the bung, and that's when all that unpleasantness began.

Every time I tried the seeds I used baking soda and the results were never satisfactory.

Have you guys heard of or used this substitution?

Do you guys think that lime instead of baking soda would have made much difference; like a big enough difference for me to buy the seeds and try again with lime? It would mean significantly less powder.

I've plugged DMT freebase - it is about a third less potent as snorting it.

Very smooth trip, though. Very minimal burning.

Personally I think this is a big waste of DMT. Yes you bypass gut MAO but it still has to go through hepatic first pass (as that's where all the blood vessels go from that area) - and your liver contains lots of MAO enzymes which will happily munch up your DMT (much to our disgust) - and then it goes to the brain where there's even more MAO which again will happily munch it up. The only reason DMT works at all, ever, is by saturating the MAO enzymes that it will encounter with a large enough amount of DMT that there's some left over to actually bind to your receptors (or deactivating the MAO in question with a MAOI).

This is why smoking and IV DMT are the best routes, because the DMT is exposed to the least amount of MAO enzymes, they go pretty much straight to to the brain. You also get the whole dose delivered right the hell now, so you do the best job of saturating MAO you can.

Or you can eat a MAOI to get past all this, but this is another topic altogether and one many of you will be somewhat familliar with anyway so I need not go over it.

edit: I just had a rather amusing visual analogy, which was that delivering a dose of DMT is much like running through a burning building with a wet towel draped over you. You sacrifice the towel to prevent getting burnt. The bigger and wetter the towel is, the less you get burnt (bigger dose). By choosing the shortest route through the building (different routes of admin.) you avoid being burnt too. The amusing part was that the front door was an asshole, the flames were made up of little pacman-like MAO creatures, and reaching the goal prompted rainbow psychedelia but I disgress... hehe.

Last edited:
Psychedelic Gleam said:
and "Burn a hole in my rectum"??? umm maybe this is not a good idea.

I have been going at it with my mom all day. I am no longer upset. Not even close. LOL.

Neurosoup is so fuckin fake
It's obviously a business that hired a chick as sex appeal as their spokesperson... JUST LIKE LONELYGIRL19
I wouldn't mind tapping it tho but there's no way she's in charge of that account, and it all must be scripted

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
I have been going at it with my mom all day. I am no longer upset. Not even close. LOL.

8( 8) ???.....

on another note. despite being wasteful analy I think I might try it with some freebase.

Did anyone ever do any experimenting with this? Does melting DMT freebase in butter really work like the lady at youtube says? I always had the impression that DMT freebase is so alkaline it would burn a hole in your arse.

I don't think it does. Why would melting it in butter change anything? You can do that with marijuana (since marihuana is fat soluble) and it will partially absorb, but I don't know why you would do it with DMT.

I squirted some up my butt once (without butter) and it had no effect at all. I assumed there were MAO-A boys floating around down there that had flushed out from my intestines?

nasal DMT works though but it burns

Your best bet if you want a lengthened DMT trip is to IM it. Make sure you have pure DMT and you micron filter it though.

the fumarate should work fine rectally aswell and its quite easy to turn frebase to fumurate.

I don't think it does. Why would melting it in butter change anything? You can do that with marijuana (since marihuana is fat soluble) and it will partially absorb, but I don't know why you would do it with DMT.

Try and get round the nausea of taking DMT into your stomach.

Last edited:
Haha, this reminds me of that chick who plugged some DMT-butter. She said it burned like a bitch.

^yes ofcourse, the infamous "shamonic colonic." =D

i think there was mention of her earlier in the thread.

delsyd is that pure conjecture or have you actually taken DMT as a salt up the butt

isn't there MAO-a in the butt (that drained down so to speak from the stomach)?

like I said it was totally inactive when I took the freebase - I have a suspicion it wasn't because of absorption problems either

and Ismene, you misunderstood my question, I was asking why somebody would put it in BUTTER and squirt that up their butt (not why somebody would use rectal DMT period)