• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Plugging (Rectal)

GP, or anyone who has tried this... PLEASE report back, as I need this info to confirm or reject my idea...

(I would have done it in a flash if I had DMT on hand).

heraclitus said:
I just read a report on drugs-forum.com of someone who tripped off rectal dmt. she said she melted 200mg of dmt crystals (I assume freebase) in butter, kiestered it and tripped for an hour and a half. she was vague about the details..

yea i read that in the DMT-world forums ... i think she tripped quite hard and that it was freebase

Jamshyd,

Personally I've not gotten the chance to attempt this yet and I'm not sure I will in the near future. Not that I wouldn't like to, but I'm still having problems getting over my hump of having panic attacks when tripping. Today was a disaster on 50mg of 2cd and I had to abort the trip at 1.5 hours with a hefty dose of Klonopin and trichlorobutanol. I specifically took 2cd because it's always been friendly and gentle to me, and even it resulted in a full-blown panic attack. 8o 8(

I was originally planning on using a 26.6mg cap of freebase rectally to assess bioavailability. While this certainly wouldn't be an ass-kicker of a trip even if 100% bioavailable, it would still be my first experience with DMT and should be enough to see if it's active via this route. Considering even 2cd threw me into a panic attack today, I'm not too comfortable with doing even a low dose of DMT right now. I'm sorry, but until I get a good comfort level back with the panic/anxiety thing, this experiment is on hold for me. If 2cd caused me a full-blown panic attack, DMT is the last compound I need to try to work with right now. Perhaps sometime later this summer I will give it a try when I've regained a bit of confidence. I will certianly bump this thread and post back my results here once I get a chance to try it. I'm just really frustrated right now with my inability to enjoy a psychedelic excursion as a result of panic attacks.

Based on the fact that DPT HCl is active when plugged (although it requires higher doses), I'm highly optimistic that DMT freebase will be active rectally as well. I know you've mentioned that 5-MeO-DMT isn't rectally active, but since DPT structurally resembles DMT more so than 5-MeO-DMT, I'm pretty confident it will work. Maybe the 5-MeO group causes some absorption issues?

I (REALLY) wish I could be the guinna pig for this right now, but I've got to work through my panic attack issues before attempting something like this. If someone here tries it in the meanwhile, please post your results. I'm very interested in this myself. I will avoid taking an MAOI at all costs, so I'm hoping I can enjoy plugged DMT freebase at some point without having to take an MAOI. I have no desire to smoke DMT either. Although short-acting, the rapid comeup/ego-loss when smoking spells certain disaster to me if I'm currently having issues with panic attacks.

As far as this 200mg report goes, then if someone plugged 200mg of DMT, then they should expect to trip pretty damn hard. =D The rectal route may end up being pretty efficient, but even if it is like DPT and takes a bit more, 200mg is still a pretty hefty dose.

Take care and be safe.

-gp

Is DPT found naturally in the body though? The body is GREAT at dealing with excessive doses of natural substances- it has lots of feedback loops, etc to break these things down (in case something goes wrong and a gland, or whatever, produces too much). Hence the need for an MAOI for oral DMT... my 2c :)

DPT, no way. I don't think you're logic holds though... There are plenty of drugs/chemicals which are demolished through the liver if given orally, yet they're completely unnatural.

Bump?

[Ok, I'm really sorry. I promise this is the last bump in my bumping spree. Selegiline + lots of chocolate = manic-like... state :$... glad I didn't overdo it...]

GP: Sorry for not getting back to you. Thanks for the detailed post. I hope you get (or got?) the chance to try something new. I also hope you still post here, your posts are very interesting :)

So does anyone know the dosage level for this method of intake?

Is it plausible?

Is it safe?

Any experiences to share?

Do you mean DMT with no maoi? Two problems I see with it are freebase DMT is very alkaline and will burn a hole in your rectum and even if you take something anally it still passes the liver which would deactivate the DMT.

Maybe the fact she took 600mgs in 15 minutes had alot to do with it. The liver didn't have a chance to break it all down right away. What a waste of material imo. Why not just im or iv it with a tenth or less of that dose?

well it seems to me that iming or iv ing impure non-lab dmt is more risky than anal, but I could very well be wrong.

I plugged a tiny ass pinch of 5-MEO-DMT to see what would happen, once, and felt threshold effects. I've never done it with N,N-DMT, but considering it is metabolized the same way, I can only assume it would work. I also believe I have read of bluelighters plugging DMT before with no problems. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's all I've got.

as far as dose goes, dose as you would if you were sniffing it. I don't know insufflated doses, because I've only ever smoked the stuff, but that is the general rule of thumb. I would suggest half an oral dose, but I'm not sure if the oral dose is an accurate gauge considering the MAOI it unconditionally includes. In any case, I'm sure the info is out there if you look.

concerning the hole in your rectum, I would imagine you could handle plugging DMT just as easily as you can handle plugging any other tryptamine. I've heard it suggested you dilute in some sort of oil, considering it is not water-soluble. This may also just be conjecture or poor memory and should be looked into further if possible. It's funny how I'm trying to help but can't even really figure out what I'm talking about. Oh well.

cheers.

Why not just get some moclobemide, take it orally and eliminate the risk of holes in your rectum?

If you want to insert DMT in your anus I strongly suggest snorting some first and feeling what it does to your nostril membranes. Then imagine what it will do to your anal membranes.

600mg is an enormous dose. That'd likely kill anyone with an MAOI. I can't imagine getting the nerve to try more than half a gram even without an maoi.

and why use a pharmaceutical (besides selegiline, I find them worthless) MAOI when the beta-carbolines are so wonderful and easy to get?

Wow, looking at that video, 'you KNOW' that somewhere, there is a paper route not being done. If I was going to take DMT that way, I would form a salt so a)it's water soluable, b)not basic.

Mimosa is rumored to be active without an MAOI, (or contains an MAOI that activates it). Perhaps she used an impure extraction.

kong said:
Mimosa is rumored to be active without an MAOI, (or contains an MAOI that activates it). Perhaps she used an impure extraction.
considering who she is I pretty sure it was cladistinly synthed by either pickard or skinner or pure lab grade from one of tehre connects over sea's. She has a book out called lysergic.

Now, Im done DPT rectaly in its salt form and it was quite active without only a tinkle of sensations, similer to MDMA in the butt.

DPT is orally active though youkai....isn't the mimosa theory based yuremamine?

Anyway this I will try-I've heard theres more elf-receptors in tha anus anyway. Plus I'm on SSRI's so this could be a good way to extend a DMT trip- but if I had 600mg I'd just smoke hit after hit for a day, that'd be better.

But my understand of MAO inhibition lead me to believe that it is not purely confined to the gastric regions...someone help me out here?