• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Plugging (Rectal)

^^^you are correct about MAO inhibition not being confined to the gastrointestinal tract, is there anything else I can clarify for you?

willow11 said:
DPT is orally active though youkai....isn't the mimosa theory based yuremamine?

Anyway this I will try-I've heard theres more elf-receptors in tha anus anyway. Plus I'm on SSRI's so this could be a good way to extend a DMT trip- but if I had 600mg I'd just smoke hit after hit for a day, that'd be better.

But my understand of MAO inhibition lead me to believe that it is not purely confined to the gastric regions...someone help me out here?

If you do deside to stick a freebase up your butt, PLEASE wrap it in something like chap stick. something waxy as to make the absorbtion less "tactical"

Id say about 100mg of chap stick rubbed around in 100mg of DMT freebase and shoved up a cleaned anus might be worth a try.

I actualy think I may ahve plugged DMT freebase befor, I just cant remember considering how much I HAVE plugged befor.

5-HT2 said:
^^^you are correct about MAO inhibition not being confined to the gastrointestinal tract, is there anything else I can clarify for you?

Um, whether anal dmt ingestion would work....

Id say about 100mg of chap stick rubbed around in 100mg of DMT freebase and shoved up a cleaned anus might be worth a try.

And marvel at how great a quote this is....:)

Anything you take up your arsehole is going to bypass the liver which has MAO enzymes to disable the DMT. The question is whether you would feel a quick buzz before it reached your liver.

But as always - look out for those rectal alkaline burns - and try and think up a good explaination of those to your doctor.

Someone here has posted about rectal DMT. I am quite sure it would work... it would probably burn though. I nfind that rectal dosing of things burns only a small fraction as badly as it does nasally. For example, snorting 2C-B burns like the fire of a thousand suns, but rectal 2C-B just burns a little bit, very little with enough water diluting it. And 2C-E butns me not at all rectally.

You could try converting the DMT to a salt in a small bit of water before rectal administration... that may work. I've done that many times for AMT and it definitely improved absorbtion for that one.

Anal DMT strikes me as being something that would have been employed a long time ago, in the form of Indigenous tribesfolks enemas. The forest people really did experimnet with many ways to get drugs into them, but I haven't heard of DMT-enemas. I agree though, she should have posted more detailed depictions of the actual insertion process, just lazy really ;)

willow11 said:
Anal DMT strikes me as being something that would have been employed a long time ago, in the form of Indigenous tribesfolks enemas. The forest people really did experimnet with many ways to get drugs into them, but I haven't heard of DMT-enemas. I agree though, she should have posted more detailed depictions of the actual insertion process, just lazy really ;)
it is in her book. I dont ahve ANY of my books anymore so I can quote it. But you can check out her web site I believed she explained how there.

oh, and maybe you should give ssri's a break? you dont seem depressed:|

Xorkoth said:
You could try converting the DMT to a salt in a small bit of water before rectal administration... that may work. I've done that many times for AMT and it definitely improved absorbtion for that one.

How do you convert DMT freebase to a salt tho Xorkoth? Whenever I've tried I just get a sticky toffee like substance. You can't make the HCL salt that's for sure.

I've never tried it with DMT, actually... it was just an idea.

Ismene said:
How do you convert DMT freebase to a salt tho Xorkoth? Whenever I've tried I just get a sticky toffee like substance. You can't make the HCL salt that's for sure.

Adding hydrochloric acid to dmt base will form the hydrochloride salt, but you're not going to get nice crystals. That doesn't really matter though, if you're just going to put it into solution anyway and squirt it up your ass. You want to be extra careful not to have excess HCl though, as that will most definitely burn your ass.

No you can't form a hcl salt of DMT. All you get is a sticky toffee like substance which you can't squirt anywhere. Even Manske and Shulgin never had any success trying to form a HCL salt of DMT.

Perhaps you could smear the toffee up your arsehole but I dunno if it would be active.

Ismene said:
No you can't form a hcl salt of DMT. All you get is a sticky toffee like substance which you can't squirt anywhere. Even Manske and Shulgin never had any success trying to form a HCL salt of DMT.

Perhaps you could smear the toffee up your arsehole but I dunno if it would be active.

Just mixing the two forms the salt; their problem was that it would not crystallize. Does it really matter if you have shiny crystals if you're going to dissolve in in liquid to stick in your ass? Tartaric acid would probably work if you really need that.

Why would it be less active because its not a certain consistency? That makes no sense. What do you think would happen to a solid once you jam it up your rectum?

Youkai said:
oh, and maybe you should give ssri's a break? you dont seem depressed:|

Yeah, I'm not, just bad anxiety. Assumedly within the year I'll be off them. :|

I saw that video a while back and had no idea thats who that was...

Just in case anyone is thinking of trying this DONT use freebase. Especially plant extracted that has not been washed. Use the HCL salt, evaporate the liquid completely and then put it back into solution for use.

How would you convert lab-grade DMT freebase to a (preferably dissolvable and injectable) salt? Can anyone help? Is there a FAIRLY easy way to do it?

Dissolve in everclear or water by adding 2 drops 32%hcl per 100mg and evaporating to prevent any excess hcl from lingering. It won't crystallized, but is now water soluble.

kong said:
Dissolve in everclear or water by adding 2 drops 32%hcl per 100mg and evaporating to prevent any excess hcl from lingering. It won't crystallized, but is now water soluble.

No, it's not water soluble. No matter how much water you add all you will get is a thick lump of toffee floating on the water.

Why would it be less active because its not a certain consistency? That makes no sense.

It depends whether you think something that isn't water soluble and will stay as a thick toffee like ball in your rectum will give as much effect as water soluble powder. I don't think it will.