• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack (Cocaine) in Australia

base paste or pasta pase, was different from paco , not sure if that's still the same situation but it was just the less processed freebase form and was pretty good shit back in the day.
didn't see any paco in my recent journeys but I understand it's pretty much smokable dregs.

As for crack in oz, never seen it , one could try and rock up there own out of coke but most likely the gear will be cut to heck and it won't rock up well or at all.

i use to buy crack cocaine off some lebbos afew years ago. it was always yellow shinny rocks, i posted a pic of a rock in here afew years back. I was using alot of cocaine at the time (at least 4 grams a week) and it got to the point that i couldnt stand snorting cocaine anymore. luckily the guys i was buying the crack off were the same and were producing crack for use and sale.

base paste or pasta pase, was different from paco , not sure if that's still the same situation but it was just the less processed freebase form and was pretty good shit back in the day.
didn't see any paco in my recent journeys but I understand it's pretty much smokable dregs.

Yep, basuco and paco are the same thing. And it is literally the dregs left over in the solvents after cocaine production.

It is so cheap in Colombia (our smallest coin for a hit), it is sometimes put on joints that can be bought on the street. Pretty shit when you just want a smoke.

its defneatly not relaxing, it hits hard and fast (like afew seconds). for me it always felt like my heart was trying to piece the skin the high was that intense

That's... kinda the joke. Watch the video.

Scored some coke from a new source last night. Saved a little bit to test with the vocable testing kit from ecstacy pill test.com
And according to the colour chart this stuff is around the 70-80% purity.
It didn't cost me a fortune either. Looks like I have found a rare type of dealer. One that I haven't had for over 10 years.
The kind I person that doesn't rip people off and does it for the love.

Here is a link to the picture of the test

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/egwk.jpg/

The coke had a nice shimmer through it, the gram was powder not rock
But in the light it had that pearl shimmer, very little numbing and no gittery feeling
No speed cut it and no cathinones (also tested with marquis and Mandelin)
I went to Brisbane 2 weeks ago and got some coke from there that was week as piss. Tested around 40% and had speed in it and costed more than this shit that I got last night in Melbourne.
Next lot I buy I'm gonna cook it to crack to try.

Can tests tell the purity of a substance? Is there a test like that for heroin? I'd love to know how little actual smack I'm getting.

^That only goes for cocaine though - is that correct?
A similar testing kit for H would save lives.

Yeah that is correct space junk. It would be an excellent thing if the company could make one for H

I just searched and found one from what I believe to be the same company. That's really interesting, I'll have to give it a try. Is sourcing purity test kits in Australia against the rules? I don't want to import one of these things with the name that it has.

No it's not I'm sure. Is it from ecstacypilltest.com?
When I got my kits I asked the guy not to use that name on the return address.
It was mailed out with a health company name on the back

No it's not I'm sure. Is it from ecstacypilltest.com?
When I got my kits I asked the guy not to use that name on the return address.
It was mailed out with a health company name on the back

No, it was EzTest - which I've seen on here before I'm sure, but I thought they only had a US site. The page was: http://ez-test.com.au/?wpsc-product=ez-test-tube-for-heroin-purity but if you search Google for "heroin purity test australia" you will find the Australian site, as well as the international sites with the same branding.

Edit: ecstacypilltest.com doesn't even work for me, probably because the domain name isn't even registered. That would make it pretty hard to resolve to an IP address. Not sure what you're playing at old blue.

Whatever. My edit didn't show up, so my last post looks fucked up. I am too drunk to give a shit.