Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack (Cocaine) in Australia

xshivaspacetechnol

Bluelighter
Just enquiring in to if many people over here come across the product or is just mainly cooked up at home (bi-carb or ammonia methods) by user's for their own enjoyment rather then marketing the product to the masses? Also I'm guessing the prices we pay over here on the island would make marketing crack uneconomical?

I never hear about it here really, prob if user knew how to do it they'd do a home cook, that's the only crack I've heard of, users cooking it themselves in small ammount.

^^ +1, ive only ever seen it once being sold as rock. making it urself can show you all the cuts :p and see what ur actually buying :!

Last edited:
I think the general quality and price of Aussie coke doesnt lend itself to be made into crack as a salable product

yeah me too only seen it once and the price we pay for coke aint no joke to be cooking it up and plus it would be cut to its guts so there's really no point IMO.

Go to any backpackers n ask anyone there, they will tell u how shit aussie coke is compared to overseas, its probs cut 50-80% by the importer....

Yeah I've only seen it cooked up by people for personal use, it's just not a viable product given the price of coke here, and the impurity...I once got a piece of crack smaller than a match head from .5g of coke. And that's not even untypical purity for Aussie coke 8)

Last edited:
So that's the reason footscrazy, cause it too expensive,

my first hard drug experience actually was crack/coke (but was living Holland at 15 due to fathers job) met some hobo who said he could get me coke and did took me right to the house and bought rocks when I was expecting powder, anyways wasn't going to say no and got fiendish on this pipe rock shit,

When u need a hit off coke in Oz its always IV for me (when I get nasal just 99% of the time its a dissapointment for me in syd area,

But don't want needles in my life anymore, so it looks like the noly crack i might smoke will be aussie shard crack

There isn't much reason to make and sell crack cocaine when all you are doing is expending time and effort to take a glamorous drug worth a lot of money and turn it into a drug many percieve as very socially unacceptable or only for hardcore drug users.

I thought the idea of crack cocaine in America was to market it to the lower socio economic classes and from what I can tell it seems to be mainly those who use it. Cocaine in any form is not affordable enough in this country to appeal to that class of people and as a result I don't see anyone risking their valuable cocaine by cooking it into crack for anything but personal use.

I have known of a few cases where people successfully cooked their own for personal use however.

The closest I have come to seeing rock is sitting in the office of some hard core dude who was chipping away at a large kilo brick with an icepick. It is safe to assume he wasn't too worried about cooking that stuff down.

There has been a massive jump in purity around here in the last 6 months or so, unfortunately if you are looking at grams or even 8 balls it is insulting what they are pricing it at. It is good enough that I have seen serious fienders wake up with leftovers the next day but personally I still can't justify spending that much on a night out.

Theres a post above that says people do crack back to rid ther coke impurities and to get an idea of what % the charlie is.. Not sure if thats actually correct.you need to wash the coke ( there's a thread on BL) and do it twice,and even then some cuts remail.

There is respectable coke about, glisseninning fish scaley looking . Doesnt crumble,but breaks along a grain ,like a part of a cliffe face falling of.needs heated plate to cut,and needs plenty of greenbacks to access..

Plenty of lavimasole in most coke to,cut at manufacture.. Least i know i wont get worms

the powers that be tried to market it in the early/mid 90's in the cross, wasn't successful due to the price lol
only really hear of people cooking it up themselves, had friends that used to for something a bit different

coke doesn't agree with me

EVERY time ive been offered "crack" in oz, its been crystal meth.What can i say??some fuckers r stupid Even the coke thats been had here is pretty shitty, Lucky i never paid 4 any of it:D

gavatron@oz said:
Plenty of lavimasole in most coke to,cut at manufacture.. Least i know i wont get worms

Though at the risk of a suppressed immune system and vasculitis.

I have never been offered crack by any dealer who had coke, there just doesn't seem to be a market for it. I let a friend cook some up from a stash I had a few years ago, had to hide my goods as he started wanting to cook some more up within ten minutes of finishing what he had. :\

That Afl player used to love the crack. Ben whats his name?? , apparently in his book they cooked an OZ and only lost as little as one or two grams and that was unheard of at the time as per the "cook".

Every hit was like your first whats his name said.%)

That Afl player used to love the crack. Ben whats his name?? , apparently in his book they cooked an OZ and only lost as little as one or two grams and that was unheard of at the time as per the "cook".

Every hit was like your first whats his name said.%)

I think you mean brn cuzzins ;)