• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack (Cocaine) in Australia

The quality of Coke here has been shit of late. Its very hard to get good quality shit these days. 7 years ago it was insane, 90%+, sometimes you would get mother of pearl and you dont need to cook it but when i did it always came back 90's. Its not hard to do if you have been shown, smoking it is awesome in the right pipes. Much better than snorting it. No fucked nose for the next few days. Have a cone of weed with it and it sends ya!

I dont get it, it doubled in price 7 years ago and it was good, its still double the price and just shit, you only get back 60% at most. But at least you know your gonna be off your face for a while. If you dont know what you are doing it may take you alot of money and wastage before you get it right...for some itsnot worth trying. I would rather cook all my coke these days unless its mother of pearl, but that shit is so hard to rack up its not funny, it sticks to everything, but fuck me its the best shit you'll ever have.

Normal coke is like speed,you may feel it a bit but mother of pearl is the equivalent of eating base if you like speed. It absolutely fucks you, a 1cm hair thin line will smash the shit out of you. Unless you have had it, its hard to explain how good it is.

When was the last time someone in Aus saw mother of pearl!!!!

^^ well that my explain why nasal ROA never works in OZ for me.

And my source for K G LSD DMT Crystal, always has got 'Mother of pearl' and frees me lines,

sorry doesn't do more than a sugar ree red bull.

however all his other shit is kuta mad quality, but coke in aus = shite unless ur IVing grams daily

DrugMentor: When Crack took off in the US junkies could but nickels of powder to IV ($5 US), at 100 to 150 mg of 20% powder so it wasn't to make it more affordable. It was just another sales gimmick, circumventing the need for ammonia and ether. Ironically it caused the price of powder to plummet.

DrugMentor: When Crack took off in the US junkies could but nickels of powder to IV ($5 US), at 100 to 150 mg of 20% powder so it wasn't to make it more affordable. It was just another sales gimmick, circumventing the need for ammonia and ether. Ironically it caused the price of powder to plummet.

smoking crack pipe is a damn good 'sales gimmick'

Agree with about purity, I personally wouldn't bother (but, of course, as with any drug, it's all about who you know :\ )

I've also only heard the term "crack" in reference to coke from the American board or peeps off here (picked up "American-ism" for slang words for drugs). Most often I've heard it in Aus is in terms of high quality ice.

My guessing being it's not (correct me if I'm wrong) ever?/commonly? synth'd here, and by the time the cost of importing/smuggling/etc from overseas. Either 1; the people who have gone to the trouble keep it decent purity to themselves. Or 2; they cut it to buggery in order to make any profit from it at all.

Edit:

I thought the idea of crack cocaine in America was to market it to the lower socio economic classes and from what I can tell it seems to be mainly those who use it. Cocaine in any form is not affordable enough in this country to appeal to that class of people and as a result I don't see anyone risking their valuable cocaine by cooking it into crack for anything but personal use.

:) Missed your post when skim reading drug_mentor.

i guess it come from crack pipe as we down get crack coke shards is the next thing to go into the pipe for us so yeah crack it is lol

I don't even understand why a typical ice pipe is called a crackie anyway, since a crack pipe is different, just a tube without the bowl part.

Smoke it through a second chamber to a bong, and the straight stems with gauze in them, the best!

'Crackpipe' or 'crackie' just roll off the tongue as well, whereas 'ice pipe' or 'glass pipe' or whatever don't.

^^ too right..

Theres a Perth Bluelighter on here that went to buy some meth amp. and was sold crack cocaine.. Only time Ive ever heard of it on the market..

I've cooked up crack a number of times in recent months, and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience, particularly when combined with a few lines.
However, everyone has been correct in stating that there is little point in actually cooking it, due to the price.
My recommendation would be to make crack only if you've acquired poor quality blow, or have money to burn.
The yield will be miniscule, but you'll get an intense rush compared to insufflating crappy blow.

Aussie coke it crap !!!
Where is the Sinaloa cartel
When you need them ???

^^ Importin it to the big boys of Aus. followed by those big boys stompin the fuck out of it :X

It's already stomped to fuck to account for the tiny market and transport costs :<

Then it gets stomped on more with all manner of psychoactive and non-psychoactive shit. I've seen some crazy active cuts in Australia coke (through LE seizures)...